Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Kyle and Lyle use to get rid of the bubbles in the cave?
(a) A jack hammer.
(b) Industrial soap.
(d) Their shotguns.
2. Who are Kyle and Lyle?
(a) Dwayne's uncles.
(b) Dwayne's twin brothers.
(c) Dwayne's children.
(d) Dwayne's cousins.
3. What birthday does The Narrator celebrate at the end of the novel?
(a) His 30th.
(b) His 50th.
(c) His 40th.
(d) His 60th.
4. What do the driver and Kilgore talk about as they travel through the mining town?
(a) Local practice of snake handling.
(b) How competitive the coal mining industry is.
(c) The advancements their generation has made.
(d) The destruction the coal mines are causing.
5. What happens to Bunny while he is playing piano?
(a) He gets into a good mood.
(b) He goes into a trance.
(c) He becomes giddy.
(d) He thinks about other songs to play.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Dwayne do when he gets back to the car dealership?
2. Who is wearing mirrored sunglasses in the hotel lounge?
3. What does Kilgore wade through at the beginning of Chapter 20?
4. What does Kilgore do when he leaves the hospital?
5. What error does The Narrator note about Kilgore that he should change, but will not because it would be too complicated?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)