|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Wayne instructed to do once he comes inside the hotel and eats a steak?
(a) To leave once he is done eating.
(b) To fill out a server application.
(c) To help wash the dishes.
(d) To look through a peephole.
2. What did Rabo tell the people surrounding him at the piano to make them adore him?
(a) That he is self-taught.
(b) A story about his first audition.
(c) How much he practices.
(d) An explanation of his art.
3. Who is wearing mirrored sunglasses in the hotel lounge?
(a) The Narrator.
4. What does Kilgore wade through at the beginning of Chapter 20?
(a) A polluted stream.
(b) Someone's backyard pool.
(c) The Hudson River.
(d) The Midland City River.
5. What does The Narrator convince Kilgore of when he meets him face to face?
(a) That he is a fictional character.
(b) That he will die soon.
(c) That he is not a good writer.
(d) That he is a freethinker.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bonnie MacMahon, a waitress, say whenever she serves a patron a martini?
2. What is Kilgore devastated about after being recognized at the hotel?
3. Who is the 17-year-old waitress that serves Dwayne his hamburger?
4. When Dwayne has difficulty hitting the person he finds in the hotel parking lot after his rampage, what does he do instead?
5. After reading Kilgore's book, what does Dwayne believe about everyone else?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)