|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is causing Dwayne's continual mental instability?
(a) A chemical imbalance.
(c) Lack of testosterone.
(d) Medication he is taking.
2. What does Kilgore's novel tell the story of?
(a) Society of talking animals.
(b) Society of space monkeys.
(c) Society of people aging backwards.
(d) Society of living automobiles.
3. Later in the day after Kilgore gets a ride, what does Kilgore call the person he watches eating in the diner?
(a) A glutton.
(c) An idiot.
4. Who sits near Dwayne during breakfast?
5. Who also checks into the hotel along with Cyprian?
6. What is the science fiction story that Kilgore comes up with about?
(a) Society where people age backwards.
(b) Living on the moon and traveling to earth.
(c) Dogs walking humans.
(d) Food that is coal-based derivatives.
7. What is Dwayne described as in terms of his wealth?
(b) Rags to riches.
(c) Self-made man.
8. What does Dwayne believe about himself after reading Kilgore's novel?
(a) He is the only individual with free will.
(b) He is immortal and impervious to death.
(c) He is an omniscent and all powerful being.
(d) He is God's chosen one.
9. What is Cyprian's vocation?
(d) Cancer researcher.
10. What is Dwayne's relationship status?
11. What kind of pet does Kilgore have?
12. What does Dwayne Hoover do for a living?
(b) Store clerk.
(c) Car salesman.
13. Instead of shooting himself, what does Dwayne do in an effort to end his life?
(a) Picked a fight with someone.
(b) Hangs himself.
(c) Swallows pills.
(d) Crashes his car.
14. What is one of the things Kilgore and the driver talk about as they travel through the city?
(b) Aluminum siding.
(c) Car engines.
15. How much is the check for that is enclosed in the letter that Kilgore receives?
(a) One thousand dollars.
(b) Five hundred dollars.
(c) Three thousand dollars.
(d) Two thousand dollars.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops Kilgore as he is walking from the pornographic theater?
2. Where does Cyprian work?
3. What did the element that Celia ingested do to her?
4. Where can Kilgore's manuscripts typically be found?
5. What is going on at the car dealership the day Wayne accosts Dwayne?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)