|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the literature Kilgore is reading say about the reader's behavior?
(a) It can mystify the creator of the universe.
(b) It is exactly what the creator of the universe wants.
(c) It is irrational and illogical.
(d) It is slowly chipping away at the human race.
2. What is Dwayne's medical condition mentioned in Chapter 1?
(a) Chemically imbalanced.
(b) Alzheimer's Disease.
(c) Advanced dementia.
3. What does the 17-year-old waitress see Dwayne as?
(a) Unattractive and unfaithful.
(b) A solution to her financial problems.
(c) Love of her life.
(d) A deadbeat.
4. What does Kilgore browse through at a book store?
(a) Fiction books.
(b) Short story books.
(c) Pornographic books.
(d) Non-fiction books.
5. What does Kilgore and the person he catches a ride with talk about?
(a) Petitioning to stop drilling.
(b) The degradation of American politics.
(c) Conservation of natural resources.
(d) The burning down of rain forests.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Kilgore discover as the driver describes the bad novel?
2. What does the writing on the bathroom wall say?
3. What does Kilgore wade through at the beginning of Chapter 20?
4. Who commits suicide at the beginning of Chapter 4?
5. What ethnicity is Cyprian Ukwende?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)