|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Dwayne's number one salesman?
(a) Harry LeSabre.
(b) Philboyd Studge.
(c) Eliot Rosewater.
(d) Kilgore Trout.
2. What event is Kilgore invited to attend in Midland City?
(a) English literature convention.
(b) Local arts festival.
(c) University professors' convention.
(d) European film festival.
3. Why is Dwayne's wife dead?
(a) She killed herself.
(b) She was murdered.
(c) It was an accident.
(d) Dwayne killed her.
4. Where do Kilgore and the driver arrive at the beginning of Chapter 12?
(a) Washington D.C.
(b) Midland City.
(d) New York.
5. What does the literature Kilgore is reading say about free will?
(a) Only the creator possesses it.
(b) It is not what we think it is.
(c) Only the reader has it.
(d) It is in everyone.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Dwayne's medical condition mentioned in Chapter 1?
2. Who also checks into the hotel along with Cyprian?
3. What does Kilgore muse about after arriving in the city in Chapter 12?
4. What does Harry infer about Dwayne's ignoring him at the car dealership?
5. What did the element that Celia ingested do to her?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)