|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens after the newspapers pick up a comment Kilgore makes to the police?
(a) Kilgore is asked not to give a speech anymore.
(b) People berate Midland City.
(c) People start boycotting the arts festival.
(d) NYC citizens think there is a new crime wave.
2. What is the name of the house servant that Dwayne employs?
(a) Laura Daniels.
(b) Dorothy Lewis.
(c) Denise Lennihan.
(d) Lottie Davis.
3. Why does Wayne Hoobler accost Dwayne at the car dealership?
(a) Dwayne used racial slurs in his presence.
(b) Dwayne threw the first punch.
(c) Dwayne had double crossed him in the past.
(d) Dwayne will not give him a job.
4. What does Kilgore refer to mirrors as?
5. What is going on at the car dealership the day Wayne accosts Dwayne?
(a) Hawaiian Days promotion.
(b) Casual Friday.
(c) An employee's birthday.
(d) Seize the Day promotion.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who stops Kilgore as he is walking from the pornographic theater?
2. What does Kilgore browse through at a book store?
3. Who founded the coal mining in the place Kilgore drives through?
4. Where does Dwayne eat breakfast at the beginning of Chapter 11?
5. What does Kilgore discover when he wakes up after walking the streets Chapter 8?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)