1. What event is Kilgore invited to attend in Midland City?
(a) European film festival.
(b) Local arts festival.
(c) English literature convention.
(d) University professors' convention.
2. What is Kilgore invited to do at the event in Midland City?
(a) Deliver the keynote address.
(b) Usher guests to their seats.
(c) Develop a seating arrangement.
(d) Write speeches for the guest speakers.
3. Who is undergoing a mental collapse at the beginning of the book?
(a) Dwayne Hoover.
(b) The Author.
(c) Kilgore Trout.
(d) The Narrator.
4. What does Dwayne demand from Kilgore when he first meets him?
(a) A handshake.
(c) A sum of money.
(d) A message.
5. Who does Dwayne believe the insight he gains from reading Kilgore's novel is from?
(a) His late father.
(b) President of the United States.
(d) Creator of the Universe.
6. What does Dwayne believe about himself after reading Kilgore's novel?
(a) He is immortal and impervious to death.
(b) He is the only individual with free will.
(c) He is an omniscent and all powerful being.
(d) He is God's chosen one.
This section contains 4,711 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)