1. What event is Kilgore invited to attend in Midland City?
(a) English literature convention.
(b) Local arts festival.
(c) European film festival.
(d) University professors' convention.
2. What is Kilgore invited to do at the event in Midland City?
(a) Deliver the keynote address.
(b) Develop a seating arrangement.
(c) Write speeches for the guest speakers.
(d) Usher guests to their seats.
3. Who is undergoing a mental collapse at the beginning of the book?
(a) The Narrator.
(b) Dwayne Hoover.
(c) The Author.
(d) Kilgore Trout.
4. What does Dwayne demand from Kilgore when he first meets him?
(a) A handshake.
(b) A sum of money.
(c) A message.
5. Who does Dwayne believe the insight he gains from reading Kilgore's novel is from?
(a) President of the United States.
(b) Creator of the Universe.
(d) His late father.
6. What does Dwayne believe about himself after reading Kilgore's novel?
(a) He is God's chosen one.
(b) He is immortal and impervious to death.
(c) He is the only individual with free will.
(d) He is an omniscent and all powerful being.
This section contains 4,711 words
(approx. 16 pages at 300 words per page)