|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What conclusion does the narrator come to about Holly while he is angry at her?
(a) Holly is "a raving banshee."
(b) Holly is "an utter fake".
(c) Holly is "a harpy."
(d) Holly is "a snake."
2. What is the name of Holly's horse?
(a) Sally Tomato II.
(b) Mabel Minerva.
(c) Jumping Jellybean.
(d) Molly Somightly.
3. According to Holly, how many lovers has she had?
4. What does Holly instruct the narrator to do after she is arrested?
(a) Feed the cat.
(b) Don't tell Doc about her arrest.
(c) Collect her mail.
(d) Send her apologies to Jose.
5. What does Holly's husband do for a living?
(a) He is a sheriff.
(b) He is a fisherman.
(c) He is a professor.
(d) He is a horse doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the man who follows the narrator want?
2. Who does the narrator find in Holly's apartment when he goes to feed her cat?
3. Who from her past does Holly think has come to visit her?
4. How does Holly know that someone from her past has come to see her?
5. How does the narrator describe Holly's appearance upon her return from Key West?
Short Essay Questions
1. What reasons does Jose give for not marrying Holly?
2. How does Holly react to seeing Doc instead of Fred?
3. Describe Doc Golightly.
4. What commotion does the narrator come home to after his job interview in Brooklyn?
5. Where does the narrator find the cat?
6. What does Holly do before reading the letter from Jose?
7. How does Joe Bell react to Holly leaving?
8. Why do Holly and the narrator have a fight that results in Holly kicking the narrator out of her apartment?
9. What does the narrator give Holly for Christmas?
10. How do Doc and Holly meet?
This section contains 737 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)