|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place do Holly and the narrator avoid after lunch at the cafeteria?
(a) The library.
(b) The zoo.
(c) Their apartments.
(d) The beach.
2. How long has the narrator been living at the brownstone before he notices Holly's calling card?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) Almost a month.
(c) About a week.
(d) A couple of days.
3. How old does a man have to be before Holly will get excited about him?
4. What do Holly and the narrator steal?
(b) Stuffed animals.
(c) Halloween masks.
5. What does Holly's calling card say?
(a) Miss Holiday Golightly, Traveling.
(b) Miss Holiday Golightly, Sleeping.
(c) Miss Holiday Golighty, Working.
(d) Miss Holiday Golightly, Dancing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the man who accompanies Holly home as the narrator looks on?
2. How does the narrator describe the inscription on Holly's calling card?
3. What is the narrator's room crowded with?
4. According to the narrator, how does Holly always look?
5. How many pairs of argyles has Mag knitted in the last three months?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Holly Golightly based on the narrator's description.
2. Describe Holly's apartment.
3. Where does the narrator see Holly when he is out, and what is she doing?
4. What good news does the narrator receive while collecting his mail?
5. What did Holly do to O.J.Berman in the past to make him angry?
6. Why does Holly climb through the narrator's window?
7. How does the narrator react to the story?
8. What wakes up the narrator after he has been living at the brownstone?
9. How does the narrator react to her Thursday visits?
10. What does the narrator gather about Holly, based on her garbage?
This section contains 641 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)