|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Holly and the narrator steal?
(b) Halloween masks.
(c) Stuffed animals.
2. From which musical does Holly enjoy singing songs from the most?
(a) Something for the Boys.
(d) Louisiana Purchase.
3. How long has Holly been on her own?
(a) Since she was sixteen.
(b) Since she was fourteen.
(c) Since she was thirteen.
(d) Since she was seventeen.
4. Where is the narrator always drawn back to?
(a) Where he went to school.
(b) Where he worked.
(c) Where he vacationed.
(d) Where he lived.
5. What is O.J. Berman's occupation?
(a) Actor's agent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where has Mr. Yunioshi been for the last two years?
2. How old is Joe Bell?
3. How old is Holly when the narrator first sees her?
4. What promise does Holly keep to Mr. Yunioshi?
5. According to Mr.Yunioshi, who stayed with the artist the previous spring?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Holly describe her childhood to the narrator?
2. How do Holly and the narrator celebrate his good news?
3. Based on this first section, how might Holly Golightly have gotten her name?
4. What does Holly do on Thursdays?
5. Describe Joe's bar.
6. How does the narrator begin to feel without Holly being around?
7. What did Holly do to O.J.Berman in the past to make him angry?
8. What does the narrator gather about Holly, based on her garbage?
9. What is the story about that Joe tells the narrator?
10. Why is Mr. Arbuck angry at Holly when he takes her home?
This section contains 691 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)