|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Holly and the narrator do together in the park?
(a) They feed horses.
(b) They go for a carriage ride.
(c) They have a picnic.
(d) They go horseback riding.
2. What does Holly have to do before reading the letter from Jose?
(a) Sit down.
(b) Put on makeup and jewelry.
(c) Put on some reading glasses.
(d) Have some wine.
3. What bad news does Holly hear that causes her to go into a rampage?
(a) Jose is moving back to Brazil without her.
(b) Fred has died.
(c) Rusty has remarried.
(d) Holly is dying.
4. Where has Holly been since the arrest?
(a) In her apartment.
(b) In the hospital.
(c) In a hotel.
(d) In jail.
5. What conclusion does the narrator come to about Holly while he is angry at her?
(a) Holly is "a harpy."
(b) Holly is "an utter fake".
(c) Holly is "a snake."
(d) Holly is "a raving banshee."
6. What would Holly rather have than a dishonest heart?
(a) Chronic "mean reds".
(c) Split ends.
7. Who sends bail money for Holly?
(a) O.J. Berman.
(b) Sally Tomato's cronies.
(c) Doc Golightly.
(d) Rusty Trawler.
8. What does the narrator give Holly for Christmas?
(a) A medal from Tiffany's.
(b) New pumps.
(c) A collar for her cat.
(d) New calling cards.
9. What happens to Rusty in Key West?
(a) Rusty gets into a fight and is seriously injured.
(b) Rusty gets mugged.
(c) Rusty comes down with a high fever.
(d) Rusty loses his balance and falls into the ocean.
10. What happens to the narrator in the taxi on the way home from his day with Holly?
(a) The narrator sees Doc Golightly.
(b) The narrator gets into a car accident.
(c) The narrator faints.
(d) The narrator falls asleep.
11. What does the narrator help Holly do on Christmas Eve?
(a) Trim the tree.
(b) Wrap presents.
(c) Shop for Christmas gifts.
(d) Make dinner.
12. Who accompanies Jose into Holly's apartment?
(a) A reporter.
(b) A priest.
(c) A friend.
(d) A doctor.
13. How often does Jose go to Washington?
(a) Five days a week.
(b) Four days a week.
(c) Three days a week.
(d) Two days a week.
14. Where is Holly arrested?
(a) On the street.
(b) While visiting Sally Tomato.
(c) In the narrator's apartment.
(d) In Holly's apartment.
15. When does Holly leave for Brazil?
(a) A week from Saturday.
(b) In three weeks.
(c) In a couple of days.
(d) On the weekend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Holly and Jose go after Key West?
2. Who does the narrator see run into a library?
3. How does the narrator describe Jose?
4. Where is the narrator returning from when he hears the news of Rusty's fourth marriage?
5. What does Holly give O.J. Berman in March?
This section contains 457 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)