|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is Holly when the narrator first sees her?
(d) Almost 19.
2. What is the name of the drink that Joe mixes for the narrator at his bar?
(a) White Orchid.
(b) White Angel.
(c) White Snow.
(d) White Licorice.
3. What do Holly and the narrator steal?
(a) Halloween masks.
(d) Stuffed animals.
4. What is Joe's bar like compared to most Lexington Avenue bars?
5. What time does Holly ask the narrator over for drinks?
(c) Anytime after 5:00.
(d) 8:00 pm sharp.
6. Who is Holly sitting with at the restaurant where the narrator sees her?
(a) A young boy.
(b) Four men.
(c) An elderly woman.
(d) A man in his fifties.
7. What is the name of the movie that Holly was supposed to be in?
(a) "The Story of Doctor Wassell".
(b) "The Story of Drunken Harry."
(c) "The Story of my Life."
(d) "The Story of the Lost Rabbit."
8. What is the name of the man who accompanies Holly home as the narrator looks on?
(a) Steve Anderson.
(b) Smith Allen.
(c) Sid Arbuck.
(d) Simon Appleby.
9. According to the narrator, how does Holly always look?
10. What is Mr. Yunioshi's profession?
(c) School teacher.
11. How old does a man have to be before Holly will get excited about him?
12. What does O.J. Berman call Holly when he first meets the narrator?
(a) A manipulator.
(b) A tease.
(c) A phony.
(d) An animal.
13. What is there a big bowl of at Joe's bar?
(b) Fresh flowers.
14. What does the narrator find in a book entitled "The Baseball Guide"?
(a) Love letters.
(b) Newspaper clippings.
15. According to the narrator, which professions would Holly not have time for?
(a) Modeling and Acting.
(b) Writing and Painting.
(c) Singing and Dancing.
(d) Teaching and Nursing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes the narrator to write about Holly Golightly?
2. How does Holly describe Mag?
3. According to Holly, what are the mean reds?
4. What does Holly leave outside the narrator's door on the day after she calls him a snoop?
5. How does the narrator describe Holly's hair?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)