1. Where is the narrator always drawn back to?
Where he lived.
2. Where is the narrator's brownstone located?
3. What is the narrator's room crowded with?
4. What causes the narrator to write about Holly Golightly?
A conversation with Joe Bell about her.
5. Where is Holly's apartment in relation to the narrator's apartment?
It is below his.
6. According to Joe Bell, why does he not have an easy nature?
Because he is a bachelor and has a sour stomach.
This section contains 4,206 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)