|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary for pages 69-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Holly wearing when the narrator first sees her?
(a) A black dress, black sandals and a pearl choker.
(b) A lavender cashmere sweater set and black capri pants.
(c) A silver gown with matching droplet earrings.
(d) A red shift dress with emerald pumps and a black scarf.
2. How does the narrator describe the inscription on Holly's calling card?
3. What causes the narrator to write about Holly Golightly?
(a) The narrator has a dream about her.
(b) The narrator bumps into her on the street.
(c) The narrator reads about her in the paper.
(d) A conversation with Joe Bell about her.
4. How does the narrator describe Jose?
(a) High-strung and impatient.
(b) Pompous and ever-inebriated.
(c) Intelligent and presentable.
(d) Generous and courteous.
5. What does the narrator find in a book entitled "The Baseball Guide"?
(a) Newspaper clippings.
(b) Love letters.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose number does Holly ask O.J. for?
2. How old is Joe Bell?
3. What can Mag not get used to the idea of?
4. What is Joe's bar like compared to most Lexington Avenue bars?
5. What do Holly and the narrator steal?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)