|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary for pages 69-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old does a man have to be before Holly will get excited about him?
2. Whose number does Holly ask O.J. for?
(a) Darryl Zanuck's.
(b) Louis B. Mayer's.
(c) David O. Selznick's.
(d) Irving Thalberg's.
3. What does the narrator occasionally use as bookmarks?
(a) Toilet paper.
(b) Holly's calling cards.
(c) Old electric bills.
(d) Holly's torn v-letters.
4. How does the narrator describe Holly's cat?
(a) Light and wiry, just like its owner.
(b) A red tiger-striped tom.
(c) A feral, dirty creature.
(d) Soft, and ginger in color.
5. What promise does Holly keep to Mr. Yunioshi?
(a) Not to ring his bell again.
(b) Not to play her music loudly.
(c) Her promise to model for him.
(d) Her promise to bring him his mail.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rusty suggest Holly do to get rid of the "mean reds"?
2. What lie does Holly tell to Mag which Mag believes?
3. How does Holly get rid of the "mean reds"?
4. What does the man who follows the narrator want?
5. What happens to Rusty in Key West?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)