|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 60-68.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator find in a book entitled "The Baseball Guide"?
(a) Love letters.
(d) Newspaper clippings.
2. What happened to Fred after Holly left home?
(a) He left the house and started a family.
(b) He went looking for Holly.
(c) He became ill.
(d) He stayed until he went to the Army.
3. What is the petition that Madame Spanella circulates fighting for?
(a) No music past 11:00pm.
(b) The eviction of Holly Golightly.
(c) New locks on the front door.
(d) To put in place a curfew.
4. What is the name of Holly's husband?
(a) Bubba Golightly.
(b) Doc Golightly.
(c) Martin Golightly.
(d) Fred Golightly.
5. According to the narrator, which professions would Holly not have time for?
(a) Teaching and Nursing.
(b) Singing and Dancing.
(c) Writing and Painting.
(d) Modeling and Acting.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the narrator occasionally use as bookmarks?
2. Why did these people stay with the artist?
3. How many pairs of argyles has Mag knitted in the last three months?
4. What is the name of the man Holly visits on Thursdays?
5. According to Holly, at what age is it acceptable to start wearing diamonds?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)