|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 14-26.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is NOT on Joe Bell's list of fixations?
(a) Holly Golightly.
(b) Gilbert and Sullivan.
(c) Ice hockey.
2. Where does Holly have to go on Thursdays?
(a) Sing Sing.
(b) To visit a relative.
(c) The casino.
(d) To a community center.
3. What causes the narrator to write about Holly Golightly?
(a) The narrator has a dream about her.
(b) The narrator reads about her in the paper.
(c) The narrator bumps into her on the street.
(d) A conversation with Joe Bell about her.
4. What is Joe's bar like compared to most Lexington Avenue bars?
5. How long has the narrator been living at the brownstone before he notices Holly's calling card?
(a) Two weeks.
(b) About a week.
(c) Almost a month.
(d) A couple of days.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to the narrator, which professions would Holly not have time for?
2. What is Holly wearing when the narrator first sees her?
3. How old does a man have to be before Holly will get excited about him?
4. How does the narrator describe Holly's features?
5. According to the narrator, what blotted out Holly's eyes when he first saw her?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)