|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Pages 11-14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Joe's bar like compared to most Lexington Avenue bars?
2. What is the name of the drink that Joe mixes for the narrator at his bar?
(a) White Snow.
(b) White Licorice.
(c) White Orchid.
(d) White Angel.
3. Where has Mr. Yunioshi been for the last two years?
(b) South America.
4. Where is Holly's apartment in relation to the narrator's apartment?
(a) It is below his.
(b) It is across the street.
(c) It is beside his.
(d) It is above his.
5. Of the narrator's previous neighbors, who is the only one still living in the brownstone?
(a) Holly Golightly.
(b) Joe Bell.
(d) Madame Sapphia Spanella.
Short Answer Questions
1. What awakens the narrator on the night he first sees Holly Golightly?
2. How old is Holly when the narrator first sees her?
3. What does Holly lose often?
4. What does Holly's calling card say?
5. How much change did this man give to Holly for the powder-room?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)