|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Summary for pages 69-80.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the narrator admire in an antique store's window?
(a) A small figurine.
(b) A vase.
(c) A room divider.
(d) A bird cage.
2. What about the narrator does Holly want to know more about?
(a) His writing routine.
(b) His future plans.
(c) His childhood.
(d) His taste in women.
3. What promise does Holly keep to Mr. Yunioshi?
(a) Not to ring his bell again.
(b) Not to play her music loudly.
(c) Her promise to model for him.
(d) Her promise to bring him his mail.
4. Where does the narrator's visiting relative take him for dinner?
(b) "The Chicken and Beef Hut".
(c) "By The Park".
(d) "Le Bistro".
5. What can Mag not get used to the idea of?
(a) Living with Holly.
(b) Rusty's interest in Holly.
(d) Marrying a Brazilian.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator describe Holly's cat?
2. What advice does Holly give to Joe Bell?
3. How often does Jose go to Washington?
4. How does the narrator describe Holly's bed?
5. After taking a look at Holly's room, what kind of problem does the narrator conclude she has?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)