* The narrator recollects his old apartment in New York.
* He receives a phone call from old friend, Joe Bell.
* Joe shows the narrator pictures of a wood carving that looks remarkably like Holly Golightly.
* Joe tells the narrator a story that Mr. Yunioshi told him about a woman who stayed with the wood carver in Africa.
* Joe suspects that the woman was Holly, but the narrator is not so sure.
* Joe admits that he loves Holly, but in a platonic way.
* The narrator notices a strange calling card at the mailbox that reads "Holiday Golightly, Traveling".
* The narrator is awoken by Mr. Yunioshi and Holly having a disagreement.
* The narrator discovers that Holly has lost her key, a regular occurrence.
* The narrator describes Holly as self-amused and chic, and he believes her to be between sixteen and thirty years old.
* The narrator notices a...
This section contains 1,056 words
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)