|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters VII and VIII.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Zalmon have?
2. What instrument does Mashah's first true love play?
(a) The drums.
(b) The piano.
(c) The flute.
(d) The saxophone.
3. What is the name of Morris Lipkin's collection of poems?
(a) Ballads of Bravery.
(b) Poems of Poverty.
(c) Songs of Life.
(d) Verses of our Soverign.
4. Why does Bessie shine up the house one night after everyone but Sara leaves?
(a) Because she has a girlfriend coming over.
(b) Because she has an enemy coming over.
(c) Because she has a man coming over.
(d) Because she has an employee coming over.
5. What insult does Mother and Father call Mashah?
(b) Forgetful witch.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Berel Bernstein not want Bessie's dowry?
2. Why do Shenah and Reb argue at the end of Chapter 7?
3. What color is the dress Bessie puts on for her visitor?
4. How does Morris react when Sara says that she loves him?
5. Why does Reb complain after two of his daughters have been married off?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)