|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who edits Mallabar's book?
2. Who actually attacked the brutally beaten chimp?
3. Who is Alda?
(a) Hope's son.
(b) Clovis' son.
(c) A chimp.
(d) Joao's son.
4. According to Hope, what is a proposition so simple it's not even called a theorem?
5. How old was Hope's father when she realized he was no longer happy in his marriage to her mom?
(a) 45 years old.
(b) 50 years old.
(c) 60 years old.
(d) 70 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. From whom is the object that Hope finds while getting an item to give to her husband before bed?
2. According to Hope, which "time" becomes more important as a person ages and matures?
3. Who is Lena?
4. Who becomes the new dominant female of the north chimps?
5. What is Lena's new baby named?
Short Essay Questions
1. What disconcerting event happens when Hope and John take a short holiday together?
2. What is Usman's personal job training and employment information?
3. What makes Hope question the validity of Mallabar's explanation for her hut burning down?
4. What happens after Lena's baby is killed?
5. Describe the process by which Hope and the other researchers begin their study of chimps.
6. How does Hope meet John?
7. What is Hauser's work?
8. Other than funding, what uncontrollable obstacle does Mallabar's research team face? How does the obstacle affect their work?
9. The trip for supplies is not an easy one. Why does Hope look forward to making the trip?
10. Explain who Hope's research team includes.
This section contains 620 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)