|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many Belgians arrive after Almicar gets killed?
(a) Two Belgians.
(b) Five Belgians.
(c) Ten Belgians.
(d) Three Belgians.
2. According to Hope, how many questions are there in life?
(b) One question.
(c) Five questions.
(d) Three questions.
3. According to Hope, what are unchanging features in life called?
(a) Topological hybrids.
(b) Topological hypothesis.
(c) Tobpological variants.
(d) Topological invariants.
4. Who has come to town to retrieve Hope and return to Grosso Arvore after her kidnapping?
5. What was the subject of a book Hope recently completed at the end of the story?
(a) Fairy tales.
(c) Civil war.
(d) Space exploration.
6. What is the study of things that remain fixed despite force placed upon them?
7. Who rejects Hope's request to add something to the northern group?
8. What sport did the guerrilla soldiers play?
9. After the death of Mr. Jeb, which southern chimp seems to become an outcast?
10. At whose property does Hope live at the end of the story?
(a) Her parents'.
11. How many times had Usman previously experienced the same issue presumed as the cause of his death?
(a) 11 or 12 times.
(b) 9 or 10 times.
(c) 7 or 8 times.
(d) 3 or 4 times.
12. Which southern chimp does not return from an excursion after the death of Mr. Jeb?
13. Who was taken back to Grosso Arvore after rescue?
14. Which chimp female follows the northern male chimps away after they attack her group?
15. Who kills Almicar?
(a) Federal troops.
(d) The soldiers.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of the story, who breaks the news about the last murdered chimps?
2. Which country is represented by Hope's greeter when she gets rescued after Amicar's death?
3. After the killing of Mr. Jeb, who is the remaining baby chimp of the southern group?
4. Who takes pictures of the dead chimp killed in the unobserved fight?
5. What did Usman complain about often?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)