|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hope live at the end of the story?
(a) At her childhood home.
(b) In a beach house.
(c) In the Congo.
(d) Back in England.
2. Who, according to information at the end of the book, were the MIG-15 planes stolen from that were used in the civil war?
(a) Egyptian government.
(b) Iranian government.
(c) American goverment.
(d) African government.
3. What kind of plantation does Hope find herself in when she is wandering alone?
(a) Teak tree.
4. What is the presumed cause of Usman's death?
(a) Running out of ammunition.
(b) Pilot error.
(c) Navaid failure.
(d) Running out of gas.
5. With whom does Hope leave the camp after she gets punched?
6. Which chimp female follows the northern male chimps away after they attack her group?
7. After the death of Mr. Jeb, who has taken the southern chimps further south?
8. What language does Hope translate in the end of the story?
9. Who ends the chimp wars?
10. At the end of the story, who has a book published?
11. Who commits suicide in the book?
(b) Mr. Jeb.
12. Who writes Hope a note from a psychiatric hospital?
13. Who punches Hope after witnessing chimpanzee murder?
14. Which southern chimp does not return from an excursion after the death of Mr. Jeb?
15. Which hostage-taker goes in search of gasoline?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is John's diagnosis when he in the hospital?
2. Who greets Hope when she gets rescued after Almicar dies?
3. Who apologizes for being a coward?
4. How does the person who commits suicide die?
5. Who rejects Hope's request to add something to the northern group?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)