|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gets taken hostage at a blockade?
(a) Roberta and Mallabar.
(b) Vail and Hope.
(c) Roberta and Rita.
(d) Clovis and Mallabar.
2. After the death of Mr. Jeb, which southern chimp seems to become an outcast?
3. Who does Rita-Lu mate with after the death of Mr. Jeb?
(a) Clovis and Conrad.
(b) Ian and Eugene.
(c) Joao and Alda.
(d) Jib-Jab and Bingo.
4. Who apologizes for being a coward?
5. What kind of plantation does Hope find herself in when she is wandering alone?
(d) Teak tree.
6. According to Hope, what are unchanging features in life called?
(a) Topological invariants.
(b) Topological hybrids.
(c) Topological hypothesis.
(d) Tobpological variants.
7. Who gets credited for John's work while he recuperates?
(a) His lover's husband.
(c) John himself.
(d) Someone else.
8. Which southern chimp does not return from an excursion after the death of Mr. Jeb?
9. What is John's diagnosis when he in the hospital?
(a) Panic attacks.
(c) Manic depression.
(d) Gall bladder.
10. How do the guerrilla soldiers know their leader?
(a) He was the coach of their team's rival opponent.
(b) He was a fellow player.
(c) He was their coach.
(d) He kidnapped them because he hated their sport.
11. What is presented to Hope as the cause of the killed chimps?
(a) Poisoned berries.
(b) Lack of water.
(c) A dead leopard.
(d) A deadly lizard.
12. After the death of Mr.Jeb, who discovers that the southern chimps moved further south?
13. Which chimp female follows the northern male chimps away after they attack her group?
14. After the killing of Mr. Jeb, who is the remaining baby chimp of the southern group?
15. What kind of medication did John take to keep working?
(d) Cough medicine.
Short Answer Questions
1. To which group do the guerrilla solders at the blockade belong?
2. Who was taken back to Grosso Arvore after rescue?
3. How many Belgians arrive after Almicar gets killed?
4. Who tells the hostages kidnapped at the blockade that they will get released?
5. Who does not believe the presumed cause of Usman's death?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)