|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many pilots quit after Usman's death?
(a) All of the pilots.
(b) Only one pilot.
(c) Eight or nine pilots.
(d) Three pilots.
2. After the death of Mr. Jeb, which southern chimp seems to become an outcast?
3. According to Hope, how many questions are there in life?
(a) Three questions.
(b) One question.
(c) Five questions.
4. Who greets Hope when she gets rescued after Almicar dies?
(a) Mr. Doblin.
5. At the end of the story, what does Hope give up trying to find?
6. Who fires Hope?
7. Who gets taken hostage at a blockade?
(a) Clovis and Mallabar.
(b) Vail and Hope.
(c) Roberta and Rita.
(d) Roberta and Mallabar.
8. What is presented to Hope as the cause of the killed chimps?
(a) A dead leopard.
(b) A deadly lizard.
(c) Lack of water.
(d) Poisoned berries.
9. Who is found dead after a chimpanzee fight?
10. What kind of plantation does Hope find herself in when she is wandering alone?
(b) Teak tree.
11. Who takes pictures of the dead chimp killed in the unobserved fight?
12. Who kills Almicar?
(a) The soldiers.
(c) Federal troops.
13. Which character requests electro-shock therapy?
14. At whose property does Hope live at the end of the story?
(b) Her parents'.
15. Who does Rita-Lu mate with after the death of Mr. Jeb?
(a) Joao and Alda.
(b) Jib-Jab and Bingo.
(c) Ian and Eugene.
(d) Clovis and Conrad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the popping of a balloon show?
2. How does the person who commits suicide die?
3. To which group do the guerrilla solders at the blockade belong?
4. Whose ankle gets injured during an escape attempt?
5. Who punches Hope after witnessing chimpanzee murder?
This section contains 309 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)