|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who gives Joao's notes to someone else for safe keeping?
2. According to the prologue, how many stories will Hope tell?
3. To whom does Hope report the discovery she makes after returning from helping another researcher check the pregnant female chimps?
(b) No one.
4. Who does not believe the research leader's explanation of the tossed bundle?
5. To whom does the object that Hope finds while getting an item to give to her husband before bed belong?
(c) John .
6. What is Hope's relationship with Gunter?
7. What will the researchers test to find out whether the adult chimps ate part of the tossed bundle?
(b) Their fingertips.
(c) Fecal matter.
(d) How much they eat at dinner.
8. Who left to be with Clovis?
9. Who is the research project's director?
10. According to Hope, what is "civil time?"
(a) That of clocks and civilization.
(b) Time used to describe post-prehistoric days.
(c) Prime time TV hours.
(d) Military time.
11. Who will meet the supply runner for a rendezvous?
12. What big news is announced to the scientists once Hope returns to camp after making her disturbing discovery?
(a) Another chimp is pregnant.
(b) Layoffs and downsizing.
(c) Decreased funding for their project.
(d) Increased funding for their project.
13. Who does Hope stay with once she realizes her husband is crazy?
(d) Her parents.
14. How many factions were involved in the civil war?
(a) Six factions.
(b) Three factions.
(c) Two factions.
(d) Four factions.
15. How many years did researchers conduct studies on chimps at this reserve?
(a) 20 years.
(b) 30 years.
(c) 10 years.
(d) 50 years.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what country is Usman?
2. How many northern female chimps are pregnant when the new dominant female chimp steps in?
3. Where did Hope live during her marriage?
4. Who is Lester?
5. How old was Hope's father when she realized he was no longer happy in his marriage to her mom?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)