|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fermat's Last theorem; The Happiness of the Chimpanzee; Pulul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What big news is announced to the scientists once Hope returns to camp after making her disturbing discovery?
(a) Decreased funding for their project.
(b) Layoffs and downsizing.
(c) Increased funding for their project.
(d) Another chimp is pregnant.
2. From whom is the object that Hope finds while getting an item to give to her husband before bed?
(a) A lover.
(b) His mother.
(d) A doctor.
3. How many northern female chimps are pregnant when the new dominant female chimp steps in?
(a) All, but her.
(b) All of them.
(c) Only one.
(d) Almost all of them.
4. What is Hope working on while her husband conducts his research?
(a) Finishing her master's degree.
(b) Having a baby.
(c) Her doctoral thesis.
(d) Getting a job.
5. Where does the brutally beaten old chimp die?
(a) In a thicket.
(b) In the middle of the chimp camp.
(c) At the animal hospital.
(d) In Hope's tent.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is noted in the book for saying, "Never be too happy?"
2. What is Lena's new baby named?
3. Whose last theorem can't be proved or disproved?
4. Why does Hope return home to her parents' house?
5. What is Hope's last name?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)