|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fermat's Last theorem; The Happiness of the Chimpanzee; Pulul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After their confrontation, what does Hope get her husband before bed?
(a) A magazine.
(b) A book.
(c) Warm milk.
(d) Sleeping pills.
2. Who is Alda?
(a) Clovis' son.
(b) Hope's son.
(c) A chimp.
(d) Joao's son.
3. What happens to Hope's tent while she goes into town?
(a) It gets packed away for her.
(b) It gets burglarized.
(c) It gets shredded by angry chimps.
(d) It burns.
4. Which territory of chimps is Hope assigned to study?
(a) Eastern territory.
(b) Southern territory.
(c) Western territory.
(d) Northern territory.
5. Who tells Hope that her husband went mad?
(a) His mother.
(b) An estate caretaker.
(c) He does.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Hope, what is a proposition so simple it's not even called a theorem?
2. Who now owns the hotel where Hope and Usman once met to spend time together?
3. Who will meet the supply runner for a rendezvous?
4. Who is the strong, mature female who Hope studies?
5. Who becomes the new dominant female of the north chimps?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)