|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fermat's Last theorem; The Happiness of the Chimpanzee; Pulul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tests the chimp feces?
2. What does Hope discover when she returns from helping another researcher check the pregnant female chimps?
(a) She got fired.
(b) Her tent was ransacked.
(c) Her suite was burglarized.
(d) A funny smell in her tent.
3. Where does the brutally beaten old chimp die?
(a) In the middle of the chimp camp.
(b) In Hope's tent.
(c) In a thicket.
(d) At the animal hospital.
4. What problem, specifically, does Hope's ex-husband's work relate to?
(a) Scoreboard computer technology.
5. After their confrontation, where does Hope get the item she gives her husband before bed?
(a) From the corner newsstand.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) A bookcase in the study.
(d) His briefcase.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose last theorem can't be proved or disproved?
2. Who believes a dominant male actually heads the chimp group?
3. During their short vacation, what makes Hope question her husband's mental stability?
4. How many years did researchers conduct studies on chimps at this reserve?
5. Where did Hope live during her marriage?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)