|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Fermat's Last theorem; The Happiness of the Chimpanzee; Pulul.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the research leader say about the tossed bundle tested?
(a) The tossed bundle contained a child.
(b) The tossed bundle contained a babboon.
(c) The tossed bundle contained a rat.
(d) The tossed bundle contained a chimp.
2. Whose last theorem can't be proved or disproved?
(a) Her own.
3. What kind of food must the supply runner eat while gone for supplies?
(b) Hotel food.
(c) Monkey food.
(d) Available roots and grasses.
4. Why was the chimp research project started?
(a) It was a government project.
(b) To complete a dissertation.
(c) Because the researcher was an eccentric old fool.
(d) Because funding was available.
5. What is Lena's physical condition?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She has malaria.
(c) She broke her leg.
(d) She broke her arm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which old chimp was brutally beaten and left for dead?
2. According to the prologue, how many stories will Hope tell?
3. What is Gunter's nationality?
4. Who does Hope go with to check on all the pregnant female chimps?
5. What draws the chimps in for observation?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)