1. Where does this story take place?
2. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning
3. Which room is located on the ground floor?
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
5. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
6. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
7. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
This section contains 3,985 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)