|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which room is located on the ground floor?
(a) Elementary class consciousness
(b) Embryo store
(c) Neo-Pavlovian conditioning room
(d) Fertilizing room
2. Where is the savage reservation located?
(a) Santa Fe
(d) North pole
3. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
(a) Full of suicide
(b) Full of misery
(c) Full of every kind of perversion
(d) Full of madness
4. Where does the director ask Bernard to meet him?
(a) Embryo store
(b) Fertilizing room
(d) Conditioning room
5. What indicates the change of shifts?
(a) 4000 electric clocks and voices calling
(b) 2000 voices calling and some electric clocks
(c) 2000 electric clocks and voices calling
(d) 4000 voices calling and some electric clocks
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
2. What does Linda announce that causes everyone to fall silent?
3. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
4. What statement did children begin getting at age five according to Bernard?
5. What does the quiet voices under every pillow encourage the children in the Elementary Class Consciousness exhort the children to be happy with?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)