|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Linda call herself when she sees the DHC for the first time?
(b) His wife
(c) His lover
(d) His Linda
2. When John was fifteen what skill was taught to him?
(a) How to work in clay
(b) How to hunt
(c) How to read
(d) How to prepare food
3. What does Bokanovsky's process create?
(a) Uniform women in standard batches
(b) Uniform men and women in standard batches
(c) Uniform men in standard batches
(d) Men and women in standard batches
4. What does Helmholtz call Shakespeare?
(a) Great writer
(c) Propaganda technician
5. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
(a) Communal sex
(b) Hymn singing
(d) Dinner and prayers
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
2. At what age do the citizens of the civilization reach their end?
3. What does John do with his Shakespeare book after Helmholtz bursts into laughter over some of the writing?
4. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
5. Which character does Bernard send reports too which agree with some of the Savage's ideas?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)