|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Lenina hear one night when she awoke as a child which at first shocked her?
(a) Director speaking of Epsilons
(b) Voices under her pillow
(d) Nurses talking
2. Where do Bernard and Lenina return after leaving the reservation?
(a) The other place
(b) The rest house
(c) Linda's hut
(d) World Controller's Office
3. Which character has the closest bond with John in this chapter?
4. What does Bernard do during the night?
(a) Leaves in the helicopter
(b) Zones out on soma
(c) Formulates his plan
5. Where does Bernard call to tell the story of Linda and John?
(a) Director's Office
(b) World Controller's Office
(d) New World
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lenina take John?
2. What is the aim of mass production?
3. Which social class does Bernard belong to?
4. Who does the director have with him to meet with Bernard?
5. Which of the following best describes how Bernard feels?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)