|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where did Linda work when she was in the civilization?
(a) Director's office
(b) Infants room
(c) Embryo room
(d) Fertilizing room
2. What worried Lenina when she was in Bernard's room with him?
(a) That she was feeling too much
(b) That he was too gloomy
(c) That she was too plump
(d) That they did not have enough soma
3. What did John do to Pope when he found Pope stretched out on the bed beside his mother?
(a) Shot him in the shoulder
(b) Stabbed him in the shoulder
(c) Stabbed him in the stomach
(d) Killed him
4. Which of the following does NOT describe Helmholtz Watson?
(b) Highly intelligent
(c) Emotional engineer
5. Who does the director have with him to meet with Bernard?
(c) Henry Foster
(d) Mustapha Mond
Short Answer Questions
1. How many tablets of soma does Lenina take before going to bed?
2. What does John's mother smell like to Lenina?
3. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
4. What does Linda tell John the difference is between mescal and soma?
5. What type of play does one boy, who will now have to see the Assistant Superintendent of Psychology, refuse to do?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)