|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John do when he sees Lenina's suitcase through the window?
(a) He sits and waits for her to wake up
(b) He uses a rock to break the window
(c) He knocks louder to awaken her
(d) He leaves and plans to return later
2. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
3. What does Linda call herself when she sees the DHC for the first time?
(a) His Linda
(b) His wife
(c) His lover
4. Helmholtz states that he is feeling queer about which of the following?
(a) Nothing to say and no power to say it
(b) Something to say but no power to say it
(c) Something to say, power to say it, doesn't know what to say
(d) Nothing to say, but the power to say it
5. Who does Bernard blame for snubbing him?
Short Answer Questions
1. After John leaves Lenina, what does she do to get to sleep?
2. Who does Henry Foster tell that the DHC had been on the verge of transferring Bernard to Iceland?
3. What is Mustapha Mond's position?
4. Whose books does John often read by not necessarily understand?
5. Why does Lenina assume John will not come out of his room?
This section contains 263 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)