|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the sexophonists sound like?
(a) People singing
(b) Moaning cats
(c) Dogs howling
(d) Saxophones wailing
2. Which of the following does NOT describe Helmholtz Watson?
(a) Highly intelligent
(c) Emotional engineer
3. Helmholtz states that he is feeling queer about which of the following?
(a) Nothing to say and no power to say it
(b) Nothing to say, but the power to say it
(c) Something to say but no power to say it
(d) Something to say, power to say it, doesn't know what to say
4. Where does the director indicate he will send Bernard if there are more complaints about him?
(a) Santa Fe
(b) North pole
5. What is the doctor thankful to be able to study in Linda?
(a) Drug abuse
(d) Weight loss
Short Answer Questions
1. In what way does Henry say that everyone is equal?
2. What statement did children begin getting at age five according to Bernard?
3. How do the workers react to all of the events with Linda, John and the director?
4. Where does Bernard call to tell the story of Linda and John?
5. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)