|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is recovered from every corpse?
2. Where is the savage reservation located?
(a) North pole
(b) Santa Fe
3. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
(a) 25 years
(b) 214 years
(c) 23 years
(d) 125 years
4. What makes John rush outside after watching Lenina sleep for awhile?
(a) Stones being thrown at the windows
(b) Lenina awaiting him
(c) Bernard calling him
(d) Sound of a helicopter
5. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
(a) It requires them to consume more
(b) It is not economical
(c) Lower castes cannot waste time in the country
(d) Love of nature is gratuitous
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bernard feel at the end of chapter five?
2. How do the workers react to all of the events with Linda, John and the director?
3. Which of the following is the lowest caste of embryos?
4. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
5. What has isolated Helmholtz?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)