|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
(a) Moral education
(b) Social education
(c) Hypnopaedia education
(d) Conditioning education
2. What did Lenina hear one night when she awoke as a child which at first shocked her?
(a) Nurses talking
(c) Director speaking of Epsilons
(d) Voices under her pillow
3. What do Lenina and Henry do after dinner?
(b) Play games
4. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
(a) Lower castes cannot waste time in the country
(b) It requires them to consume more
(c) It is not economical
(d) Love of nature is gratuitous
5. Which word(s) best describes how John feels on the reservation?
(a) In love
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does this story take place?
2. Which of the following characters is one of the Ten World Controllers?
3. To whom does Bernard speak after telling his story several times?
4. Why is Bernard uncomfortable dealing with the lower castes?
5. How does Lenina feel about the savage reservation?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)