|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What makes John rush outside after watching Lenina sleep for awhile?
(a) Stones being thrown at the windows
(b) Lenina awaiting him
(c) Bernard calling him
(d) Sound of a helicopter
2. Which of the following is the best definition of precipice as it is used in this chapter?
(a) Cliff with a steep wall
(b) Deep valley
(c) Mountain range
3. Why does Lenina assume John will not come out of his room?
(a) Because she slept with Bernard
(b) Because he does not like her
(c) Because he is afraid of her
(d) Because he does not want to sleep with her
4. What does the man in the coyote mask do to the young boy of about eighteen?
(a) Shrieks at him
(b) Lashes him with a whip
(c) Throws snakes all over him
(d) Dances with him
5. What indicates the change of shifts?
(a) 2000 voices calling and some electric clocks
(b) 2000 electric clocks and voices calling
(c) 4000 voices calling and some electric clocks
(d) 4000 electric clocks and voices calling
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the character who gave Linda mescal often?
2. What does John call the director when he sees him for the first time?
3. How long has Lenina been seeing Henry?
4. What on the reservation reminds Lenina of the Solidarity services?
5. Hypnopaedia refers to which principle?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)