|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is considered a threat to the State?
(d) Individual thought
2. After John leaves Lenina, what does she do to get to sleep?
(a) Leaves to find Bernard
(b) Drinks a shake
(c) Takes a long bath
(d) Takes 3 half-gramme soma tablets
3. Which word best describes how the guests feel about Bernard when John refuses to come out of his room for the party?
4. Which character does Bernard send reports too which agree with some of the Savage's ideas?
(a) Mustapha Mond
5. What does the leader of the dance get from the chest and throw from person to person?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the director choose this area for the meet?
2. What does Linda tell John the difference is between mescal and soma?
3. Who does Henry Foster tell that the DHC had been on the verge of transferring Bernard to Iceland?
4. Whom does Bernard go to pick up?
5. What is recovered from every corpse?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)