|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word describes how John felt about the feelies?
2. Which word best describes how the guests feel about Bernard when John refuses to come out of his room for the party?
3. Which word(s) best describes how John feels on the reservation?
(b) In love
4. Which of the following is the lowest caste of embryos?
5. Where does this story take place?
(a) New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Which word best describes how Lenina views Bernard in chapter six?
2. Where did Linda work when she was in the civilization?
3. Where does the director indicate he will send Bernard if there are more complaints about him?
4. Which of the following ideas from Romeo and Juliet did Helmhotz find very obscene?
5. What does the director accuse Bernard of doing?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)