|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is the best definition of precipice as it is used in this chapter?
(a) Mountain range
(b) Deep valley
(c) Cliff with a steep wall
2. What does John think has happened when he goes to the rest house and no one answers?
(a) He thinks they are sleeping
(b) He thinks no one is home and is worried
(c) He thinks they have left without him
(d) He thinks they are hurt
3. Which of the following is considered a threat to the State?
(d) Individual thought
4. What is passed around as they say, " I drink to my annihilation" at the Solidarity Service?
(a) Strawberry ice cream soma
(c) Strawberry ice cream
5. What kind of treatment causes the person to feel empty and experience nausea?
(a) Violent passion surrogate treatment
(b) Soma treatment
(c) Fertilization treatment
(d) Reservation treatment
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement did children begin getting at age five according to Bernard?
2. After John leaves Lenina, what does she do to get to sleep?
3. Which word(s) best describes how John feels on the reservation?
4. What do the people at the Solidarity Service invite the Greater Being to do?
5. Which of the following did Lenina propose that she and Bernard complete on their first date?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)