|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the purpose of the games according to the Director?
(a) Decrease conservation
(b) Decrease consumption
(c) Increase consumption
(d) Increase conservation
2. Of what caste level was the girl who the director took to the savage reservation?
3. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
4. Which room is located on the ground floor?
(a) Embryo store
(b) Elementary class consciousness
(c) Neo-Pavlovian conditioning room
(d) Fertilizing room
5. What did John do to Pope when he found Pope stretched out on the bed beside his mother?
(a) Stabbed him in the shoulder
(b) Shot him in the shoulder
(c) Stabbed him in the stomach
(d) Killed him
Short Answer Questions
1. What is body mass been conditioned to represent?
2. Why is Bernard permitted to visit the Savage Reservation?
3. What does the director accuse Bernard of doing?
4. What was often the only thing John was left with to eat?
5. What happened to the DHC after John fell to his knees and called him father?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)