|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word describes how the director looks when he sees Linda for the first time after she has returned from the reservation?
2. Of what caste level was the girl who the director took to the savage reservation?
3. Which of the following is the lowest caste of embryos?
4. What can be found set out by nurses in the infant nurseries?
(a) Rose petals and bright books
(b) Bright books alone
(c) Whistles and rose petals
(d) Rose petals alone
5. What prevents people in the civilization from having children?
(b) Malthusian drill
(c) Abortion centre
(d) Other place
Short Answer Questions
1. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
2. What does John call the director when he sees him for the first time?
3. How does Lenina feel about the savage reservation?
4. What happens to the director at the end of this chapter?
5. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)