|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bernard blame for snubbing him?
2. Helmholtz states that he is feeling queer about which of the following?
(a) Something to say, power to say it, doesn't know what to say
(b) Nothing to say, but the power to say it
(c) Nothing to say and no power to say it
(d) Something to say but no power to say it
3. Which word(s) best describes how John feels on the reservation?
(c) In love
4. Why does the director choose this area for the meet?
(a) It is the closest
(b) It is an area Bernard is afraid of
(c) It has the most high-caste workers
(d) It is where he works himself
5. Which character becomes newly confident and lets some success go to his head?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Bernard and Lenina return after leaving the reservation?
2. Which of the following is the best definition of precipice as it is used in this chapter?
3. What do the sexophonists sound like?
4. What does Bernard have every other Thursday?
5. What does Helmholtz call Shakespeare?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)