|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After John leaves Lenina, what does she do to get to sleep?
(a) Drinks a shake
(b) Leaves to find Bernard
(c) Takes a long bath
(d) Takes 3 half-gramme soma tablets
2. Which word best describes how Lenina views Bernard in chapter six?
3. What does the Controller say that 'Our Ford' called himself whenever he was speaking of psychology?
(a) Our Father
(b) Our Psychologist
(c) Our Ford
(d) Our Freud
4. What is body mass been conditioned to represent?
(a) Caste level
5. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
(a) Full of suicide
(b) Full of misery
(c) Full of every kind of perversion
(d) Full of madness
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the name of the character who gave Linda mescal often?
2. Which of the following items in Lenina's suitcase awes John?
3. Whom does Bernard go to pick up?
4. What was often the only thing John was left with to eat?
5. Which of the following did Lenina propose that she and Bernard complete on their first date?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)