|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does John's mother smell like to Lenina?
2. Where does the director propose Bernard should be transfered?
(a) The creamatorium
(b) Sub-Centre far from any centre of population
(c) Santa Fe
(d) The savage reservation
3. Which of the following ideas from Romeo and Juliet did Helmhotz find very obscene?
(a) Mother and father
(b) Uncremated bodies
(c) Forcing love on someone
(d) Star-crossed lovers
4. Which social class does Bernard belong to?
5. Which of the following is the result of the second lever thrown as the infants touch the materials put out by the nurses?
(a) Loud, shrieking alarm
(b) Hypnopaedia lessons
(c) Moral education lessons
(d) Electric shock along the floor
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes John rush outside after watching Lenina sleep for awhile?
2. Where does this story take place?
3. Why does Bernard want Helmholtz to go by his home?
4. What game are the children playing when he takes his tour group outside?
5. Why does Lenina feel that she is getting some of the fame under false pretenses?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)