|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
(a) Hymn singing
(b) Communal sex
(c) Dinner and prayers
2. What do the people at the Solidarity Service invite the Greater Being to do?
(a) Move them
(b) Reinforce them
(c) Save them
(d) Annihilate them
3. Which word best describes how the guests feel about Bernard when John refuses to come out of his room for the party?
4. How long after the first T-Model was put on the market was hypnopaedia discovered?
(a) 214 years
(b) 125 years
(c) 25 years
(d) 23 years
5. Who does the director have with him to meet with Bernard?
(a) Mustapha Mond
(b) Henry Foster
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Lenina assume John will not come out of his room?
2. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
3. How many tablets of soma does Lenina take before going to bed?
4. After John leaves Lenina, what does she do to get to sleep?
5. What does the leader of the dance get from the chest and throw from person to person?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)