|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the director indicate he will send Bernard if there are more complaints about him?
(a) North pole
(c) Santa Fe
2. Why does Bernard want Helmholtz to go by his home?
(a) To check on his apartment
(b) To check on the director's plan to send him to Iceland
(c) To pack his things so he can move to the reservation
(d) To turn off the tap of eau de cologne
3. When John was fifteen what skill was taught to him?
(a) How to prepare food
(b) How to hunt
(c) How to work in clay
(d) How to read
4. Which of the following is not an accurate descriptor for the figures who test the embryos for sex in the embryo store?
(a) Coral teeth
(c) Purple eyes
(d) Symptoms of lupus
5. Where did Lenina and Bernard finally go on their first date?
(a) DHC tour
(b) Savage reservation visit
(d) Women's heavyweight wrestling championship
Short Answer Questions
1. What is body mass been conditioned to represent?
2. What was the name of the character who gave Linda mescal often?
3. What worried Lenina when she was in Bernard's room with him?
4. At what age do the citizens of the civilization reach their end?
5. What does the quiet voices under every pillow encourage the children in the Elementary Class Consciousness exhort the children to be happy with?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)