|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Our Ford represents who?
(a) Albus Ford
(b) Henry Ford
(c) Adolf Ford
(d) Herbert Ford
2. Helmholtz states that he is feeling queer about which of the following?
(a) Something to say but no power to say it
(b) Something to say, power to say it, doesn't know what to say
(c) Nothing to say and no power to say it
(d) Nothing to say, but the power to say it
3. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
(a) Lower castes cannot waste time in the country
(b) It is not economical
(c) It requires them to consume more
(d) Love of nature is gratuitous
4. Why did the director and the girl have to stay in the mountains overnight?
(a) They crashed in the mountains
(b) The helicopter broke
(c) She requested they stay there overnight
(d) A storm overtook them
5. Which of the following is the result of the second lever thrown as the infants touch the materials put out by the nurses?
(a) Hypnopaedia lessons
(b) Loud, shrieking alarm
(c) Electric shock along the floor
(d) Moral education lessons
Short Answer Questions
1. What was often the only thing John was left with to eat?
2. What does Linda tell John the difference is between mescal and soma?
3. How do Henry and Lenina travel?
4. What are the Suggestions from the State?
5. What did the first reformers offer to deliver them from?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)