|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is served with the coffee when Lenina and Henry eat in the dining hall?
(c) Orgy porgy
(d) Ice cream
2. Which room is located on the ground floor?
(a) Neo-Pavlovian conditioning room
(b) Embryo store
(c) Elementary class consciousness
(d) Fertilizing room
3. Who was Lenina going to the north pole with?
4. Which of the following characters is one of the Ten World Controllers?
(a) Lenina Crowne
(b) Fanny Crowne
(c) Bernard Marx
(d) Mustapha Mond
5. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
(b) Arrested development
(d) Bokanovsky's process
Short Answer Questions
1. What is passed around as they say, " I drink to my annihilation" at the Solidarity Service?
2. What does Lenina wish she had while on the reservation?
3. Which word best describes how Lenina views Bernard in chapter six?
4. Which of the following is the best definition of precipice as it is used in this chapter?
5. Whose books does John often read by not necessarily understand?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)