|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can be found set out by nurses in the infant nurseries?
(a) Rose petals and bright books
(b) Bright books alone
(c) Rose petals alone
(d) Whistles and rose petals
2. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
3. What on the reservation reminds Lenina of the Solidarity services?
(b) Older people
4. How do Henry and Lenina travel?
5. What is recovered from every corpse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who fathered John?
2. What does the man in the coyote mask do to the young boy of about eighteen?
3. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
4. What color doe the laborers wear?
5. What does Bernard have every other Thursday?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)