|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statement did children begin getting at age five according to Bernard?
(a) Everyone is free
(b) No one is happy
(c) Everyone is able to have a good time
(d) Everyone is happy now
2. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
(a) Full of misery
(b) Full of madness
(c) Full of every kind of perversion
(d) Full of suicide
3. What are the Suggestions from the State?
(a) The suggestions whispered under every pillow
(b) The caste system
(c) The class onsciousness
(d) The greatest moralizing and socializing force
4. What indicates the change of shifts?
(a) 2000 voices calling and some electric clocks
(b) 2000 electric clocks and voices calling
(c) 4000 voices calling and some electric clocks
(d) 4000 electric clocks and voices calling
5. What can be found set out by nurses in the infant nurseries?
(a) Rose petals alone
(b) Whistles and rose petals
(c) Bright books alone
(d) Rose petals and bright books
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following was a little boy of Polish speaking parents who lived with "Our Ford" while still on earth?
2. Why is Bernard permitted to visit the Savage Reservation?
3. Where did Linda work when she was in the civilization?
4. What worried Lenina when she was in Bernard's room with him?
5. What happened to the girl that John loved?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)