|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John was fifteen what skill was taught to him?
(a) How to work in clay
(b) How to hunt
(c) How to prepare food
(d) How to read
2. How does Linda feel about seeing Lenina?
3. What has isolated Helmholtz?
(b) Emotional status
(c) Mental excess
(d) Physical stature
4. How long has Lenina been seeing Henry?
(a) 4 days
(b) 4 weeks
(c) 4 months
(d) 4 years
5. What did Lenina hear one night when she awoke as a child which at first shocked her?
(a) Director speaking of Epsilons
(b) Voices under her pillow
(d) Nurses talking
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
2. Which of the following is the result of the second lever thrown as the infants touch the materials put out by the nurses?
3. How do Henry and Lenina travel?
4. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
5. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)