|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statement did children begin getting at age five according to Bernard?
(a) No one is happy
(b) Everyone is happy now
(c) Everyone is able to have a good time
(d) Everyone is free
2. Why has the doctor suggested a pregnancy substitute for Fanny?
(a) She is past the age of needing to complete one
(b) She has been feeling out of sorts lately
(c) She wants a child of her own
(d) She is of the appropriate age
3. How does the Controller say that Our Ford described a world full of fathers?
(a) Full of every kind of perversion
(b) Full of misery
(c) Full of suicide
(d) Full of madness
4. What did Lenina hear one night when she awoke as a child which at first shocked her?
(b) Voices under her pillow
(c) Nurses talking
(d) Director speaking of Epsilons
5. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
(c) Bokanovsky's process
(d) Arrested development
Short Answer Questions
1. What does John's mother call the people she has been living with?
2. Which of the following is the result of the second lever thrown as the infants touch the materials put out by the nurses?
3. What is Mustapha Mond's position?
4. How does Lenina feel about the savage reservation?
5. Which of the following is considered a threat to the State?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)