|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
(a) Hymn singing
(b) Communal sex
(c) Dinner and prayers
2. Why is Bernard uncomfortable dealing with the lower castes?
(a) He is unhappy
(b) He is much taller than them
(c) He is not smarter than them
(d) He is not taller than them
3. What do Lenina and Henry do after dinner?
(c) Play games
4. What did the first reformers offer to deliver them from?
5. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a descriptive term the Controller uses to describe home?
2. At what age do the citizens of the civilization reach their end?
3. Which of the following characters is one of the Ten World Controllers?
4. What does the quiet voices under every pillow encourage the children in the Elementary Class Consciousness exhort the children to be happy with?
5. How does Linda feel about seeing Lenina?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)