|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Lenina feel about the savage reservation?
(a) Doesn't like it
(b) Is excited by visiting it
(c) Likes it
(d) Wants to move to it
2. What prevents people in the civilization from having children?
(a) Other place
(c) Malthusian drill
(d) Abortion centre
3. Why did the director and the girl have to stay in the mountains overnight?
(a) A storm overtook them
(b) She requested they stay there overnight
(c) The helicopter broke
(d) They crashed in the mountains
4. What symbol does the Director make on his stomach when speaking of "Our Ford"?
(a) Sign of a T
(b) Sign of an H
(c) Sign of a cross
(d) Sign of an F
5. In what way does Henry say that everyone is equal?
Short Answer Questions
1. At what age do the citizens of the civilization reach their end?
2. What is served with the coffee when Lenina and Henry eat in the dining hall?
3. What did Lenina hear one night when she awoke as a child which at first shocked her?
4. What is the aim of mass production?
5. What does Bernard have every other Thursday?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)