|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Linda say mescal was similar to?
2. Why is Bernard permitted to visit the Savage Reservation?
(a) His job requires him to be there daily
(b) He is an alpha plus psychologist
(c) The director has ordered him to go there
(d) Lenina requests to go there
3. How does Bernard feel at the end of chapter five?
(a) Peace of consummation
(d) Emptier than ever
4. What happened to the girl that John loved?
(a) She married someone else
(b) She waited and waited for him
(c) She threw stones at him
(d) She called him bad names
5. Of what caste level was the girl who the director took to the savage reservation?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the people at the Solidarity Service invite the Greater Being to do?
2. What is served with the coffee when Lenina and Henry eat in the dining hall?
3. Which of the following best describes how Bernard feels?
4. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
5. Whose idea was it to take John back to the 'other place'?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)