|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Lenina wish she had while on the reservation?
(c) More time to spend on the reservation
(d) The director
2. What did John do to Pope when he found Pope stretched out on the bed beside his mother?
(a) Shot him in the shoulder
(b) Stabbed him in the stomach
(c) Killed him
(d) Stabbed him in the shoulder
3. Which of the following is the result of the second lever thrown as the infants touch the materials put out by the nurses?
(a) Hypnopaedia lessons
(b) Moral education lessons
(c) Loud, shrieking alarm
(d) Electric shock along the floor
4. Which of the following is the best definition of precipice as it is used in this chapter?
(b) Deep valley
(c) Mountain range
(d) Cliff with a steep wall
5. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement did children begin getting at age five according to Bernard?
2. When John was fifteen what skill was taught to him?
3. What game are the children playing when he takes his tour group outside?
4. Which word best describes how Lenina views Bernard in chapter six?
5. Which word(s) best describes how John feels on the reservation?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)