|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What prevents people in the civilization from having children?
(a) Abortion centre
(b) Other place
(d) Malthusian drill
2. How many years after it was discovered was hypnopaedia officially used?
(a) 23 years
(b) 125 years
(c) 214 years
(d) 25 years
3. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
(a) Love of nature is gratuitous
(b) It is not economical
(c) Lower castes cannot waste time in the country
(d) It requires them to consume more
4. When John was fifteen what skill was taught to him?
(a) How to work in clay
(b) How to hunt
(c) How to prepare food
(d) How to read
5. What is recovered from every corpse?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bernard want Helmholtz to go by his home?
2. Which of the following characters is one of the Ten World Controllers?
3. Of what caste level was the girl who the director took to the savage reservation?
4. Where do Lenina and Bernard plan to go?
5. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)