|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When John was fifteen what skill was taught to him?
(a) How to read
(b) How to work in clay
(c) How to prepare food
(d) How to hunt
2. What is passed around as they say, " I drink to my annihilation" at the Solidarity Service?
(b) Strawberry ice cream
(c) Strawberry ice cream soma
3. What type of play does one boy, who will now have to see the Assistant Superintendent of Psychology, refuse to do?
(a) Join in the appropriate class
(b) Join in ordinary erotic play
(c) Join in the hypnopaedia
(d) Join in the game of centrifugal bumble-puppy
4. What is the purpose of the games according to the Director?
(a) Increase consumption
(b) Increase conservation
(c) Decrease conservation
(d) Decrease consumption
5. What do the sexophonists sound like?
(a) Moaning cats
(b) Dogs howling
(c) Saxophones wailing
(d) People singing
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe Helmholtz Watson?
2. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
3. Which of the following was a little boy of Polish speaking parents who lived with "Our Ford" while still on earth?
4. What color doe the laborers wear?
5. How long has Lenina been seeing Henry?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)