|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the savage reservation located?
(c) North pole
(d) Santa Fe
2. How does Linda feel about seeing Lenina?
3. What does Linda tell John the difference is between mescal and soma?
(a) Mescal makes you feel sick in the morning
(b) Soma makes you feel happier when you take it
(c) Soma makes you feel sick in the morning
(d) Mescal makes you feel happier when you take it
4. Which room is located on the ground floor?
(a) Neo-Pavlovian conditioning room
(b) Elementary class consciousness
(c) Fertilizing room
(d) Embryo store
5. What does Lenina wish she had while on the reservation?
(a) The director
(b) More time to spend on the reservation
Short Answer Questions
1. Helmholtz states that he is feeling queer about which of the following?
2. Which of the following is an average range of embryos which develop from one egg?
3. What game are the children playing when he takes his tour group outside?
4. Whose idea was it to take John back to the 'other place'?
5. Which word best describes how Lenina views Bernard in chapter six?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)