|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was often the only thing John was left with to eat?
(a) Cold tortillas
2. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
(a) It requires them to consume more
(b) It is not economical
(c) Love of nature is gratuitous
(d) Lower castes cannot waste time in the country
3. What prevents people in the civilization from having children?
(a) Other place
(c) Malthusian drill
(d) Abortion centre
4. Why did the director and the girl have to stay in the mountains overnight?
(a) They crashed in the mountains
(b) The helicopter broke
(c) She requested they stay there overnight
(d) A storm overtook them
5. Who was Lenina going to the north pole with?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bernard want Helmholtz to go by his home?
2. Which of the following is the best definition of precipice as it is used in this chapter?
3. Helmholtz states that he is feeling queer about which of the following?
4. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
5. Which of the following was a little boy of Polish speaking parents who lived with "Our Ford" while still on earth?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)