|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes how Lenina views Bernard in chapter six?
2. Which of the following did Lenina propose that she and Bernard complete on their first date?
(a) DHC tour
(b) Trip to the north pole
(c) Savage reservation visit
3. What happens when John tried to join in the ceremonies?
(a) He was allowed to join in
(b) The others pushed him off of a cliff
(c) The others called him bad names
(d) The others threw stones at him
4. What has isolated Helmholtz?
(a) Mental excess
(b) Emotional status
(d) Physical stature
5. What do the people at the Solidarity Service invite the Greater Being to do?
(a) Annihilate them
(b) Save them
(c) Move them
(d) Reinforce them
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bernard feel at the end of chapter five?
2. Which of the following is not a descriptive term the Controller uses to describe home?
3. How do Solidarity Services generally end?
4. What type of play does one boy, who will now have to see the Assistant Superintendent of Psychology, refuse to do?
5. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)