|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does this story take place?
(c) New York
2. Our Ford represents who?
(a) Adolf Ford
(b) Henry Ford
(c) Albus Ford
(d) Herbert Ford
3. Which of the following is considered a threat to the State?
(d) Individual thought
4. Which of the following does NOT describe Helmholtz Watson?
(b) Highly intelligent
(d) Emotional engineer
5. Why are the masses conditioned to hate the country but love all country sports?
(a) Love of nature is gratuitous
(b) It requires them to consume more
(c) It is not economical
(d) Lower castes cannot waste time in the country
Short Answer Questions
1. Which type of education does the Director indicate should never be rational?
2. What is the aim of mass production?
3. What has isolated Helmholtz?
4. Where did Linda work when she was in the civilization?
5. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
This section contains 181 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)