Two Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What can be found set out by nurses in the infant nurseries?
(a) Rose petals and bright books
(b) Whistles and rose petals
(c) Bright books alone
(d) Rose petals alone
2. What are the Suggestions from the State?
(a) The greatest moralizing and socializing force
(b) The class onsciousness
(c) The suggestions whispered under every pillow
(d) The caste system
3. Where is the savage reservation located?
(c) North pole
(d) Santa Fe
4. Where does the director propose Bernard should be transfered?
(a) Sub-Centre far from any centre of population
(b) Santa Fe
(c) The creamatorium
(d) The savage reservation
5. What does the quiet voices under every pillow encourage the children in the Elementary Class Consciousness exhort the children to be happy with?
(a) The greatest moralizing and socializing force of all time
(b) Praise of the model T
(c) The colors of the various castes
(d) The role they have been given
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bernard uncomfortable dealing with the lower castes?
2. How long after the first T-Model was put on the market was hypnopaedia discovered?
3. Of what caste level was the girl who the director took to the savage reservation?
4. Why is Bernard permitted to visit the Savage Reservation?
5. Our Ford represents who?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)