1. Where does this story take place?
(d) New York
2. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
(a) Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning
(b) Dispatching Hatching and Conditions
(c) Director of Hatching and Conditions
(d) Dispatching Hatcheries and Conditions
3. Which room is located on the ground floor?
(a) Neo-Pavlovian conditioning room
(b) Elementary class consciousness
(c) Embryo store
(d) Fertilizing room
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
5. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
6. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
(a) Arrested development
(b) Bokanovsky's process
7. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
(c) Arrested development
(d) Bokanovsky's process
This section contains 3,985 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)