1. Where does this story take place?
(d) New York
2. What does the abbreviation D.H.C. stand for?
(a) Dispatching Hatcheries and Conditions
(b) Director of Hatching and Conditions
(c) Director of Hatcheries and Conditioning
(d) Dispatching Hatching and Conditions
3. Which room is located on the ground floor?
(a) Fertilizing room
(b) Embryo store
(c) Elementary class consciousness
(d) Neo-Pavlovian conditioning room
4. Which of the following is NOT one of the groups of people?
5. Which of the following groups of people are not divided into about seventy-two identical embryos?
6. The process of an egg's normal growth is checked with X-rays, cold, and alcohol it is called?
(b) Bokanovsky's process
(d) Arrested development
7. Which of the following is a major instrument of social stability according to the director?
(a) Bokanovsky's process
(b) Arrested development
This section contains 3,985 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)