1. This book is a volume of 17 __________________.
articles and addresses
2. McCullough wants Americans to learn more about what?
3. The first essay is entitled "Journey to the top of the __________."
4. Who is Alexander von Humboldt?
5. Which U.S. president did Humboldt visit in 1804?
6. Who is Aime Bonpland?
7. Humboldt and Bonpland explored the New World colonies of which country?
8. What is the name of Humboldt's book that inspired Charles Darwin and others?
9. In what countries do Humboldt and Bonpland spend two years?
Columbia, Ecuador and Peru
This section contains 3,108 words
(approx. 11 pages at 300 words per page)