|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The idea for the railroad originates with three men who are _______________________.
(b) army officers
(c) railroad executives
(d) not railroad men
2. In addition to aviation, at what other skill do the aviators excel?
3. Lindbergh is drawn to the Masai people's ________________.
(b) kinship with nature
4. Who does the United States displace as the center of world power during this period?
5. In what city is Frederic Remington when the chapter opens?
(a) Kansas City
(b) Oklahoma City
(c) Las Vegas
(d) Dodge City
Short Answer Questions
1. How many documents does Valentine find?
2. In what city does David McCullough live and work?
3. Agassiz helps people understand how ______________ created natural phenomena in Europe.
4. From what school is the young artist forced to drop out upon the death of his father?
5. For what publication does Richter write during The Great Depression?
This section contains 172 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)