|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Miriam Rothschild is known for being a _____________.
2. How many documents does Valentine find?
3. "Long Distance Vision" covers the subject of ________________.
4. What is the name of Roosevelt's ranch near Medora?
(a) Western White House
(b) Little Big Ranch
(c) Elkhorn Ranch
(d) Roosevelt Ranch
5. Medora is the location of what national site?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt National Park
(b) Little Big Horn
(c) Grant's Tomb
(d) Mount Rushmore
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agassiz turn into a temporary museum filled with his new collection of specimens?
2. "The Lonely War of a Good Angry Man" addresses what subject?
3. Where are some of the drawings taken to be cleaned?
4. What did Harriet's famous book prompt?
5. What number is the end mark in journalistic pieces as well as the day of the month that Richter died?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)