|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the aviator who disappears in the Marianas?
(a) Beryl Markham
(b) Nevil Norway
(c) Amelia Earhart
(d) Antoine de Saint-Exupery
2. For what book is Antoine de Saint-Exupery most famous?
(a) The Prince and the Pauper
(b) The Princess and the Pea
(c) Prince Valiant
(d) The Little Prince
3. What is Harriet's nickname?
(b) Hat pin
4. What is the main profession of most Rothschild men?
5. What are "Grim's Garden Spots?"
(a) Gardening centers
(b) Reclaimed mines
(c) Storybook shops
(d) Garden gnomes
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the timeframe for the subject?
2. _______________ called Harriet "the little woman who made this big war."
3. When was the first stake for the railroad driven?
4. Who is Alexander von Humboldt?
5. Vocabulary and _________________ are particularly important to Richter's writing.
This section contains 151 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)