|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. People find Remington to be full of high spirits and _________________.
(a) tall tales
2. What is the name of Humboldt's last book geared toward nonscientific readers?
(a) Star Trek
(b) The Galaxy
(d) Galatial Odysseus
3. Miriam Rothschild is known for being a _____________.
4. What is the book written by the answer to #126 which is compared to Steinbeck's Grapes of Wrath?
(a) Bluegrass Memories
(b) My Old Kentucky Home
(c) Night Comes to the Cumberlands
(d) Horses, Highways and Hollers
5. What is Harriet Beecher Stowe famous for writing?
(a) David Copperfield
(b) Tom and Jerry
(c) War and Peace
(d) Uncle Tom's Cabin
Short Answer Questions
1. Humboldt is the first European to ___________________________________.
2. What is Conrad Richter's first novel?
3. In addition to aviation, at what other skill do the aviators excel?
4. What is the name of Roosevelt's ranch near Medora?
5. Who does Harriet claim wrote Uncle Tom's Cabin?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)