|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 12.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the profession of the answer to #126?
2. How is the answer to #77 paralyzed?
(a) From polio
(b) From a boating accident
(c) From a train accident
(d) From "the bends"
3. To which Ohio city does Harriet's family move?
4. What initials are on many of the bridge drawings?
5. Who was the New York governor who attended the bridge opening?
(a) Ed Koch
(b) John Lindsay
(c) Grover Cleveland
(d) Fiorello La Guardia
Short Answer Questions
1. What response does Valentine get from public institutions regarding the drawings at first?
2. "Long Distance Vision" covers the subject of ________________.
3. Two of Roebling's successful projects were in ______________ and Niagara Falls.
4. Who sells the idea for the project to civic leaders in 1882?
5. "The Lonely War of a Good Angry Man" addresses what subject?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)