|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Roosevelt suffer bouts of depression?
(a) He is not nominated for President
(b) It is an inherited condition
(c) His wife and mother die on the same day
(d) He loses his bid for Congress
2. Who sells the idea for the project to civic leaders in 1882?
(a) John Roebling
(b) U.S. Grant
(c) Frederic Remington
(d) Washington Roebling
3. How is the answer to #77 paralyzed?
(a) From a boating accident
(b) From polio
(c) From a train accident
(d) From "the bends"
4. Where are some of the drawings taken to be cleaned?
(a) New York Blueprint Co.
(b) The Louvre
(c) Metropolitan Museum of Art
(d) Whitney Museum of Art
5. Humboldt is one of the earliest _________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Agassiz turn into a temporary museum filled with his new collection of specimens?
2. What is young Remington pursuing as the chapter opens?
3. Who is Aime Bonpland?
4. Medora is the location of what national site?
5. When was the first stake for the railroad driven?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)