|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Mores think Roosevelt sides?
(a) Railroad men
(b) Chicago beef trust
2. What is the name of Humboldt's last book geared toward nonscientific readers?
(a) Galatial Odysseus
(b) Star Trek
(c) The Galaxy
3. "The Builders" is the story of the building of _________________.
(a) The Golden Gate Bridge
(b) The Brooklyn Bridge
(c) The Eiffel Tower
(d) Mount Rushmore
4. Humboldt is one of the earliest _________________.
5. Who is the president of the project who dies of malaria on the job?
(a) William Henry Aspinwald
(b) Frederic Remington
(c) John Lloyd Stephens
(d) Henry Chauncey
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Harriet's famous book prompt?
2. Who takes over the project when John Roebling dies?
3. Agassiz becomes American's premiere _______________.
4. Where are some of the drawings taken to be cleaned?
5. What is the name of Humboldt's book that inspired Charles Darwin and others?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)