|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2, Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Roosevelt's family attribute his presidency and his Rough Riders to ______________________.
(a) his studies
(b) his Medora experience
(c) his wife
(d) his grit
2. "Agassiz belongs to that class of naturalists who see ___________ in everything."
3. Medora is the location of what national site?
(a) Grant's Tomb
(b) Theodore Roosevelt National Park
(c) Little Big Horn
(d) Mount Rushmore
4. Humboldt and Bonpland explored the New World colonies of which country?
(b) Great Britain
5. Why does Agassiz first come to the United States?
(a) To teach at Yale
(b) To go on a Lecture Tour
(c) To find a wife
(d) To meet the president
Short Answer Questions
1. Which U.S. president did Humboldt visit in 1804?
2. Why does Roosevelt suffer bouts of depression?
3. This book is a volume of 17 __________________.
4. Who does Mores crusade against when he returns to France?
5. Humboldt is one of the earliest _________________.
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)