|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5, Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the timeframe for the subject?
2. _______________ called Harriet "the little woman who made this big war."
(a) Calvin Stowe
(b) Andrew Johnson
(c) Frederick Douglass
(d) Abraham Lincoln
3. Why is Miriam's wealthy Uncle Walter almost always in debt?
(a) He is an unparalleled philanthropist
(b) He can't stop buying houses
(c) He gives away yachts to friends
(d) He is building a world-class butterfly collection
4. Where does Richter make a surprise visit to McCullough?
(a) Martha's Vineyard
(c) Cumberland Island
(d) Jekyll Island
5. Two of Roebling's successful projects were in ______________ and Niagara Falls.
(c) San Francisco
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Agassiz' teaching style?
2. What does Roosevelt head to the Badlands to do?
3. What does Theodore Roosevelt find even more interesting about Remington than his paintings?
4. Who is Valentine's neighbor who works for the Whitney Museum of Modern Art?
5. How many children does Harriet have?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)