|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What act guarantees exclusive U.S. rights to build the railroad?
(a) Treaty of Greenville
(b) U.N. Treaty
(c) Bidlack Treaty
(d) Treaty of Versailles
2. What is Mores' plan for the town of Medora?
(a) Become the educational center of the West
(b) Establish a cultural center
(c) Open a meat packing plant
(d) Provide film sets
3. What response does Valentine get from public institutions regarding the drawings at first?
(a) Wild enthusiasm
(b) Mild interest
(c) No interest
4. In what state is the Blue Mountain located?
5. What donations is Agassiz able to attain for the school?
(a) Geology field trips
(b) Horse skeletons
(c) Biology textbooks
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Conrad Richter's relationship to David McCullough?
2. "Cross the Blue Mountain" is a remembrance of whom?
3. What initials are on many of the bridge drawings?
4. Where was the first stake for the railroad driven?
5. Medora is the location of what national site?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)