|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Agassiz take a summer expedition in 1848?
(b) Mt. St. Helens
(c) Lake Superior
(d) The amazon
2. Medora is the location of what national site?
(a) Mount Rushmore
(b) Little Big Horn
(c) Theodore Roosevelt National Park
(d) Grant's Tomb
3. How many drawings are sent to be cleaned?
4. Where does Richter do most of his writing?
(a) The barn
(b) The dining room table
(c) The library
(d) The seashore
5. Who is Louis Agassiz?
(a) Humboldt's protege
(b) President of France
(c) Tennis player
(d) Jefferson's secretary
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Agassiz first come to the United States?
2. When does a show exhibiting the documents open in New York?
3. What major award did Richter win in 1951?
4. What makes it hard to retain workers for the railroad?
5. What is Conrad Richter's first novel?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)