|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 4, Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Remington come to dislike about the West?
(a) No culture
(c) Indian reservations
(d) The Gold Rush
2. What is the dominant subject of Plowden's work?
(b) Still life
3. Why is sunset Plowden's favorite time of day?
(a) You can feel the earth turning
(b) There is a satisfaction in completing a day
(c) Every face looks better at that time of day
(d) It is cocktail time
4. At what age does Plowden begin to take photos?
5. What does Plowden lack to be a newspaper photographer?
(a) Thick skin
(b) Interviewing skills
(d) A long lens
Short Answer Questions
1. To what artist is Plowden's photography compared?
2. What makes Lindbergh renounce his profession?
3. Where is Plowden's first and only regular job?
4. When did Lindbergh land in Paris?
5. In addition to aviation, at what other skill do the aviators excel?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)