Eight Week Quiz F
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the peasant willing to pay to ease his daughter's death?
2. What does Brand call his childhood home?
(a) Brimstone manor.
(b) God's window.
(c) The Devil's palace.
(d) Widow's place.
3. What does the Woman tell Brand her husband has done?
(a) Gambled away their savings.
(b) Ran off with a neighbor girl.
(c) Killed their child.
(d) Killed a neighbor.
4. Gerd arrives just after the Man leaves. What is Gerd saying has happened?
(a) The preacher has left.
(b) That she has seen Alf running away through the mountains.
(c) That the mayor has died.
(d) That Brand's mother has died.
5. During Agnes' decorating, she states that she is dreaming. What does Brand claim dreams are "beset with?"
(a) The truth.
(c) The future.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Brand save Einar and Agnes from doing?
2. What is the peasant not willing to give up to ease his daughter's death?
3. What do readers find out Brand's mother did to his father while he lay on his deathbed?
4. After the doctor leaves, Brand enters his house. What does he find has happened to Alf?
5. What does Brand tell his mother she must do to repay her debt?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)