Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the peasant afraid will happen to Brand if he continues on the path he is following?
(a) He will be attacked by wild animals.
(b) He will trip on the underbrush.
(c) He will die from pneumonia.
(d) He will fall through the ice.
2. What does Einar compare Agnes to?
(a) A bird.
(b) A butterfly.
(c) A lion.
(d) A snake.
3. As Brand finishes his soliloquy, what falls on the ground next to him?
(a) A rock.
(b) A bible.
(c) A bird.
(d) A scarf.
4. While contemplating staying, who does Brand say will be "born again" in the settlement?
5. In the beginning of Act Three, why is Brand anxiously looking out over the fjord?
(a) He is waiting for a doctor.
(b) He is waiting for his son to return from war.
(c) He is waiting for news of his mother.
(d) He is waiting for the ships to come in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the peasant willing to pay to ease his daughter's death?
2. What does the doctor compare Brand to when speaking to Brand about Alf.
3. What does Brand claim helping the townsfolk monetarily would be?
4. After Brand helps the Woman's husband, some men from the settlement arrive. What have they brought with them?
5. After informing Brand of his mother's death, what does the doctor tell Brand that their generation is concerned with?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)