|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 5, Scene 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the peasant willing to pay to ease his daughter's death?
2. Upon Brand's arrival to the valley, where are all of the town's folk going to?
(a) To the cemetery.
(b) To the fields.
(c) To church.
(d) To the town hall.
3. Why does the woman refuse to go with Brand across the fjord?
(a) She is afraid of dying and her children need their mother.
(b) She is afraid that her husband will kill her.
(c) Because she does not know him.
(d) There is no one to go home to.
4. What holiday does Act 4 begin with?
(a) Christmas Eve.
(b) New Year's Day.
5. At the end of Act 4, Brand makes a statement regarding "true possession's price." What is the price?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are Einar and Agnes going on their journey?
2. What is the peasant not willing to give up to ease his daughter's death?
3. Where does Brand ask Agnes to go after his mother leaves?
4. What does Brand tell the Mayor is his cause in life?
5. Act Three begins how many years after Act Two?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)