Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a cause of Harold's low self esteem?
2. Who makes an accusation toward Harold?
3. What does Michael tell Donald to do before he leaves?
4. Harold and Michael engage in ______________.
5. What item is necessary to play Affairs of the Heart?
The theme of struggling with personal identity is an important one in this play. Describe how it extends through setting, character and issues and provide examples for each.
Michael's apartment almost becomes a character in the book because it plays such an important role in the story. Explain how an inanimate object can be a character in a story and how the house "interacted" with the "other" characters. Cite three examples to support your claim.
Explain the concept of loneliness as it exhibits in the story. Which of the characters are lonely? Are they all lonely in some way? Explain the loneliness and the methods and attempts to overcome it.
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)