|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael tell Donald to do before he leaves?
2. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
3. What does Michael do with Fran on the phone?
4. Which one of the men lights a joint?
5. Donald thinks that Michael's ______________ is better than it used to be.
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Create a character study of Harold. What are his physical characteristics? What are his motivations? What are his fears? What are his dreams? What else can you say about Harold?
Essay Topic 2
The author uses more than one iteration on the theme of love. Identify at least two themes about love in the book. Then cite an example to support each theme you name.
Essay Topic 3
The play takes place in the late 1960s as America is experiencing free love, war protests and radical shifts in music. Research this period in America and create a multimedia presentation of the clothes, food, music and people during this time.
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)