|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alan claims that he is __________.
2. What do the guests do while dinner is prepared?
3. What is the objective of Affairs of the Heart?
4. What issues does Harold have?
5. Which of the following does Donald not do at the end of the party?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the taboo of homosexuality in the 1960s. Compare and contrast homosexuality in America during the 1960s to homosexuality in America today. What major changes have occurred--both positive and negative?
Essay Topic 2
Describe the overall setting for the play. Why does Crowley use the setting he does? What is the time period of the story? How important is the time period to the attitudes and issues of the characters?
Essay Topic 3
Create a character study of Michael. What are his physical characteristics? What are his motivations? What are his fears? What are his dreams? What else can you say about Michael?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)