Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a cause of Harold's low self esteem?
2. Who makes an accusation toward Harold?
3. What does Michael tell Donald to do before he leaves?
4. Harold and Michael engage in ______________.
5. What item is necessary to play Affairs of the Heart?
Alcohol abuse seems to be an unnamed character in the book. How pervasive is the abuse? Why does it have such a prevalent place in the characters' lives? How does it affect the abusers? How does it affect those impacted by the abusers? Explain how an inanimate object or characteristic can be a character.
Explain the taboo of homosexuality in the 1960s. Compare and contrast homosexuality in America during the 1960s to homosexuality in America today. What major changes have occurred--both positive and negative?
Describe the overall setting for the play. Why does Crowley use the setting he does? What is the time period of the story? How important is the time period to the attitudes and issues of the characters?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)