Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a cause of Harold's low self esteem?
2. Who makes an accusation toward Harold?
3. What does Michael tell Donald to do before he leaves?
4. Harold and Michael engage in ______________.
5. What item is necessary to play Affairs of the Heart?
Explain the concept of loneliness as it exhibits in the story. Which of the characters are lonely? Are they all lonely in some way? Explain the loneliness and the methods and attempts to overcome it.
The theme of struggling with personal identity is an important one in this play. Describe how it extends through setting, character and issues and provide examples for each.
Describe the overall setting for the play. Why does Crowley use the setting he does? What is the time period of the story? How important is the time period to the attitudes and issues of the characters?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)