|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Michael ask Alan?
2. Harold says Michael is trapped in the body and ____________ of someone he doesn't want to be.
3. What does Michael tell Donald to do before he leaves?
4. Harold and Michael talk about superficiality and _____________________.
5. Why does Delbert hang up on Emory?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Explain the role of gay men in the 1960. What precedents do they feel compelled to follow? What restrictions do they have? What freedoms did they have that 21st century gay men do not have?
Essay Topic 2
The theme of evolving roles is an important one in this story. Describe how it extends through setting, character and issues and provide examples for each.
Essay Topic 3
The role of parental influence is a strong one on most of the men. Cite three examples noting the role of the family in general. Then cite three examples that showcase how the men feel their parents impacted them negatively.
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)