|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Donald not do at the end of the party?
2. Harold says Michael is trapped in the body and ____________ of someone he doesn't want to be.
3. Alan claims that he is __________.
4. Harold says that his obsessions are _________________.
5. How can Michael be characterized after his anxiety attack?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1The play takes place in the late 1960s as America is experiencing free love, war protests and radical shifts in music. Research this period in America and create a multimedia presentation of the clothes, food, music and people during this time.
Essay Topic 2Michael's apartment almost becomes a character in the book because it plays such an important role in the story. Explain how an inanimate object can be a character in a story and how the house "interacted" with the "other" characters. Cite three examples to support your claim.
Essay Topic 3Is Harold accurate that Michael is an angry, sad gay man? How does Michael's anger exhibit? Cite three examples of Michael's cruelty toward himself as well as toward others.
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)