|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Harold is accused of _________________.
2. Donald thinks that things would be better for Michael if only he _____________________________.
3. What had Emory once sent to Delbert as a gift?
4. Michael tells the group that Harold has saved ____________________.
5. What message does Hank leave for Larry?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
Project into the future ten years after the end of the play and write a brief synopsis for the lives of four of the characters. Be sure to incorporate personal, political and cultural impacts on the characters' lives.
Essay Topic 2
Create a character study of Alan. What are his physical characteristics? What are his motivations? What are his fears? What are his dreams? What else can you say about Alan?
Essay Topic 3
Is Harold accurate that Michael is an angry, sad gay man? How does Michael's anger exhibit? Cite three examples of Michael's cruelty toward himself as well as toward others.
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)