Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a cause of Harold's low self esteem?
2. Who makes an accusation toward Harold?
3. What does Michael tell Donald to do before he leaves?
4. Harold and Michael engage in ______________.
5. What item is necessary to play Affairs of the Heart?
Essay Topic 1
What is the role of Alan's character in the play? Why did the author choose to insert him into the drama? Do you think Alan or the other men are better off for Alan's presence in the play? Explain.
Essay Topic 2
Explain the taboo of homosexuality in the 1960s. Compare and contrast homosexuality in America during the 1960s to homosexuality in America today. What major changes have occurred--both positive and negative?
Essay Topic 3
Create a character study of Harold. What are his physical characteristics? What are his motivations? What are his fears? What are his dreams? What else can you say about Harold?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)