Mid-Book Test (up to Act 1)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What topic do the men discuss related to school roommates?
2. What is the setting as the play opens?
3. How could Alan's demeanor be described?
4. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
5. In what year does the play take place?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Who is Cowboy and why is he at the party tonight?
2. What is Alan's reaction when he enters the room?
This section contains 829 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)