|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
(a) Goes to bed.
(b) Collapses into Donald's arms.
(c) Falls asleep on the couch.
2. Who does Bernard reach when calling the Dahlbeck residence?
(b) Mrs. Dahlbeck.
(c) Bernard's mother.
(d) Mr. Dahlbeck.
3. Who makes an accusation toward Harold?
4. What is Delbert Botts' profession?
5. What does Michael tell Donald to do before he leaves?
(a) Take out the trash.
(b) Turn off the lights.
(c) Set the alarm.
(d) Check the stove.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Alan feel really annoyed by the game?
2. Who is Peter Dahlbeck?
3. What gift has the most significance for Harold?
4. How does Michael react to Donald's idea that Justin could have lied about Alan's sexuality?
5. Who is still depressed about the Affairs of the Heart game?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)