|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Michael say that Alan stayed at the party all evening?
(a) Alan needed somebody to confront him.
(b) Alan always loves a good party.
(c) Alan's car broke down.
(d) Alan was staying in town tonight anyway.
2. Which one of the men lights a joint?
3. What game do the men decide to play?
(a) Trivial Pursuit.
(c) Affairs of the Heart.
4. Michael thinks that Alan's angst could have been over a fight with Fran or ____________________.
(a) Some other emotional distress.
(b) Financial problems.
(c) A health scare.
(d) A nervous breakdown.
5. What does Michael do with Fran on the phone?
(a) Tells her Alan is gay.
(b) Exchanges pleasantries.
(c) Tells her he loves her.
(d) Screams obscenities.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alan claims that he is __________.
2. What does Michael do during Alan's phone call?
3. Alan adamantly refuses to acknowledge that ________________.
4. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
5. What do the guests do while dinner is prepared?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)