|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 0 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
a) Does a little dance.
b) Leads another round of Happy Birthday.
c) Puts new music on the stereo.
2. Which of the following does Donald not do at the end of the party?
a) Clean up the kitchen.
b) Has some brandy.
c) Reads a book.
d) Stays at Michael's apartment.
3. Who is still depressed about the Affairs of the Heart game?
4. What does Donald offer to Michael?
5. Alan adamantly refuses to acknowledge that ________________.
a) He is broke.
b) He has AIDS.
This section contains 822 words|
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)