|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael insist that Alan do?
(a) Face the truth about his sexuality.
(b) Take out the garbage.
(c) Pay for dinner.
(d) Sing to Harold.
2. What question does Donald ask Michael?
(a) What wine he served at dinner.
(b) Where he bought his sweater.
(c) Who cuts his hair.
(d) Why Alan stayed all evening.
3. How does Michael react to Donald's idea that Justin could have lied about Alan's sexuality?
(a) He explodes in anger.
(b) He cries for a few minutes.
(c) He shrugs it off.
(d) He just laughs.
4. What does Michael suggest the men do when the dancing is halted?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Play games.
(c) Go out for cocktails.
(d) Go to the movies.
5. What game do the men decide to play?
(b) Affairs of the Heart.
(c) Trivial Pursuit.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Michael taunt about what Hank and Larry could be doing in the bedroom?
2. Who decides to analyze Michael after Michael has taunted Alan?
3. What does Michael say Harold lacks?
4. Michael thinks that Alan's angst could have been over a fight with Fran or ____________________.
5. Since Hank and Larry are still in his bedroom, where does Michael go at the end of the party?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)