|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael thinks that Alan's angst could have been over a fight with Fran or ____________________.
(a) A health scare.
(b) A nervous breakdown.
(c) Financial problems.
(d) Some other emotional distress.
2. Whose presence halts the men's dancing?
(b) Michael's father.
(c) The caterer.
3. Who leaves the party with Emory?
4. Why has Harold saved barbiturates?
(a) To give to a friend.
(b) To get a buzz.
(c) To kill himself.
(d) To sleep better.
5. Which of the following is not a cause of Harold's low self esteem?
(a) His having adult acne.
(b) His high salary.
(c) His being gay.
(d) His being Jewish.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Michael ask Alan?
2. Which of the men is the first to play the game?
3. What does Harold do after dinner?
4. What is Cowboy carrying when he comes into the room?
5. Who does Michael taunt about what Hank and Larry could be doing in the bedroom?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)