|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the second man to play Affair of the Heart?
2. What gift has the most significance for Harold?
(a) A book.
(b) A photo in a silver frame.
(c) A humidor.
(d) A watch.
3. Michael tells the group that Harold has saved ____________________.
(b) Wine bottle corks.
(c) Ticket stubs.
4. What is Cowboy carrying when he comes into the room?
(a) Birthday balloons.
(b) Two bottles of champagne.
(c) A birthday cake.
(d) A tray of martinis.
5. Since Hank and Larry are still in his bedroom, where does Michael go at the end of the party?
(a) A hotel.
(b) Donald's apartment.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) Midnight mass.
Short Answer Questions
1. Donald thinks that things would be better for Michael if only he _____________________________.
2. How does Bernard feel after making the phone call?q
3. Harold and Michael engage in ______________.
4. What does Donald offer to Michael?
5. How can Michael be characterized after his anxiety attack?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)