|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since Hank and Larry are still in his bedroom, where does Michael go at the end of the party?
(a) Midnight mass.
(b) Donald's apartment.
(c) A hotel.
(d) His mother's house.
2. Which of the following does Donald not do at the end of the party?
(a) Stays at Michael's apartment.
(b) Clean up the kitchen.
(c) Reads a book.
(d) Has some brandy.
3. How does Michael react to Donald's idea that Justin could have lied about Alan's sexuality?
(a) He shrugs it off.
(b) He cries for a few minutes.
(c) He just laughs.
(d) He explodes in anger.
4. What does Harold think will make Michael happier?
(a) Pursuing an authentic homosexual lifestyle.
(b) Buying a new car.
(c) Making more money.
(d) Getting a new lover.
5. What does Harold call Michael?
(a) A sad gay man.
(b) A fraud.
(c) A queer.
(d) A homo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What had Emory once sent to Delbert as a gift?
2. What does Michael suggest the men do when the dancing is halted?
3. Why does Michael say that Alan stayed at the party all evening?
4. Harold says that Michael lives on credit and _____________.
5. Where do Larry and Hank go after the phone call?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)