|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a cause of Harold's low self esteem?
(a) His being gay.
(b) His having adult acne.
(c) His high salary.
(d) His being Jewish.
2. Who makes an accusation toward Harold?
3. What does Michael tell Donald to do before he leaves?
(a) Set the alarm.
(b) Turn off the lights.
(c) Check the stove.
(d) Take out the trash.
4. Harold and Michael engage in ______________.
(a) A wrestling match.
(b) A board game.
(d) A conversation.
5. What item is necessary to play Affairs of the Heart?
(a) A phone.
(b) A telescope.
(c) A pen.
(d) A computer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael say Harold lacks?
2. Who does Bernard reach when calling the Dahlbeck residence?
3. What phone number does Hank dial next?
4. What is the objective of Affairs of the Heart?
5. What does Harold think will make Michael happier?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)