|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Michael be characterized after his anxiety attack?
2. How does Bernard know Peter?
(a) They take a night class together.
(b) They were college roommates.
(c) They are in the same book club.
(d) They had a drunken encounter one night.
3. Why does Michael say that Alan stayed at the party all evening?
(a) Alan was staying in town tonight anyway.
(b) Alan always loves a good party.
(c) Alan's car broke down.
(d) Alan needed somebody to confront him.
4. Michael says that Alan has had an intimate relationship with ________________.
(a) His son's coach.
(b) His business partner.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) Another college roommate.
5. Donald thinks that Michael's ______________ is better than it used to be.
(b) Wine selection.
(c) Self acceptance.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
2. What is Delbert Botts' profession?
3. Who leaves the party with Harold?
4. Harold says that Michael lives on credit and _____________.
5. What phone number does Hank dial next?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)