|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Michael's position on playing more games this evening?
(a) He is up for a couple more games.
(b) He is tired of games for tonight.
(c) He'll play all night if anyone else wants to.
(d) He'll play one more and that's it.
2. What do the guests do while dinner is prepared?
(a) Watch TV.
(c) Read magazines.
3. Alan claims that he is __________.
4. Why does Delbert hang up on Emory?
(a) He is repulsed by Emory.
(b) He thinks it is a wrong number.
(c) He does not have time to talk.
(d) He does not remember Emory.
5. Since Hank and Larry are still in his bedroom, where does Michael go at the end of the party?
(a) His mother's house.
(b) Donald's apartment.
(c) Midnight mass.
(d) A hotel.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second man to play Affair of the Heart?
2. What does Donald ask Michael before Michael leaves the apartment?
3. What is Harold doing as Act 2 begins?
4. Who enters the room after the lights dim?
5. Who decides to analyze Michael after Michael has taunted Alan?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)