|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who decides to analyze Michael after Michael has taunted Alan?
2. Harold thanks the men for the party and _______________.
(a) The wine.
(b) The good conversation.
(c) The gifts.
(d) The dinner.
3. Which of the following does Alan not do when Michael taunts him to call Justin?
(a) Begs for forgiveness.
(b) Runs out of the apartment.
(c) Dials the phone.
(d) Declares his love.
4. What does Michael insist that Alan do?
(a) Take out the garbage.
(b) Pay for dinner.
(c) Face the truth about his sexuality.
(d) Sing to Harold.
5. Who enters the room after the lights dim?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bernard feel after making the phone call?q
2. How does Bernard know Peter?
3. What game do the men decide to play?
4. Who makes an accusation toward Harold?
5. What does Harold do after dinner?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)