|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bernard phone?
(a) Peter Danson.
(b) Peter Dahlinghouse.
(c) Peter Dawson.
(d) Peter Dahlbeck.
2. What phone number does Hank dial next?
(a) The second line in Michael's apartment.
(b) Larry's cell phone.
(c) Larry's work number.
(d) Larry's home phone.
3. Who attempts to comfort Michael?
4. What question does Michael ask Alan?
(a) If he knows what it means to be "in the closet."
(b) If he knows a good orthopedic surgeon.
(c) If he wants to go to dinner sometime.
(d) If he can lend him $50.
5. Who decides to analyze Michael after Michael has taunted Alan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do after Harold opens his gifts?
2. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
3. Who leaves the party with Emory?
4. Who is still depressed about the Affairs of the Heart game?
5. Why does Michael say that Alan stayed at the party all evening?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)