|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Emory phone?
(a) Delbert Bostwick.
(b) Delbert Botticelli.
(c) Delbert Brunswick.
(d) Delbert Botts.
2. Why has Harold saved barbiturates?
(a) To sleep better.
(b) To give to a friend.
(c) To kill himself.
(d) To get a buzz.
3. How can Michael be characterized after his anxiety attack?
4. Why does Delbert hang up on Emory?
(a) He does not remember Emory.
(b) He does not have time to talk.
(c) He is repulsed by Emory.
(d) He thinks it is a wrong number.
5. Donald thinks that things would be better for Michael if only he _____________________________.
(a) Could learn to not hate himself.
(b) Could learn French.
(c) Could learn to drive.
(d) Could manage his money better.
Short Answer Questions
1. Harold thanks the men for the party and _______________.
2. What question does Michael ask Alan?
3. Who is the second man to play Affair of the Heart?
4. Michael says that Alan has had an intimate relationship with ________________.
5. How do players of Affairs of the Heart earn extra points?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)