|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the objective of Affairs of the Heart?
(a) Call the one person you have always loved.
(b) Call your mother.
(c) Call a person to forgive them for something.
(d) Call the person who has hurt you the most.
2. Who does Bernard reach when calling the Dahlbeck residence?
(b) Mrs. Dahlbeck.
(c) Mr. Dahlbeck.
(d) Bernard's mother.
3. Michael tells the group that Harold has saved ____________________.
(a) Wine bottle corks.
(c) Ticket stubs.
4. Who is the person in the photo in the silver frame?
5. Who decides to analyze Michael after Michael has taunted Alan?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Donald ask Michael before Michael leaves the apartment?
2. Why does Michael say that Alan stayed at the party all evening?
3. What does Alan do after the fight is over?
4. Michael says that Alan has had an intimate relationship with ________________.
5. How do players of Affairs of the Heart earn extra points?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)