|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What issues does Harold have?
(b) Self esteem.
2. Which one of the men lights a joint?
3. Harold thanks the men for the party and _______________.
(a) The good conversation.
(b) The wine.
(c) The dinner.
(d) The gifts.
4. Alan adamantly refuses to acknowledge that ________________.
(a) He has AIDS.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He is getting a divorce.
(d) He is broke.
5. What gift has the most significance for Harold?
(a) A watch.
(b) A humidor.
(c) A book.
(d) A photo in a silver frame.
Short Answer Questions
1. Harold says that his obsessions are _________________.
2. Who is Peter Dahlbeck?
3. Why does Delbert hang up on Emory?
4. What does Alan do after the fight is over?
5. What is Harold doing as Act 2 begins?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)