|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What had Emory once sent to Delbert as a gift?
(a) Engraved flask.
(b) Engraved cigarette lighter.
(c) Silver picture frame.
2. Which of the following does Alan not do when Michael taunts him to call Justin?
(a) Dials the phone.
(b) Runs out of the apartment.
(c) Declares his love.
(d) Begs for forgiveness.
3. Who finishes the dinner preparations?
(a) The caterer.
4. What item is necessary to play Affairs of the Heart?
(a) A pen.
(b) A telescope.
(c) A phone.
(d) A computer.
5. How does Michael react to Donald's idea that Justin could have lied about Alan's sexuality?
(a) He shrugs it off.
(b) He cries for a few minutes.
(c) He explodes in anger.
(d) He just laughs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
2. Who attempts to comfort Michael?
3. Why does Alan feel really annoyed by the game?
4. Who leaves the party with Emory?
5. What message does Hank leave for Larry?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)