|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Michael's attitude about Alan at the end of the evening?
(a) He is ready to have him committed.
(b) He is angry at him.
(c) He is not concerned.
(d) He is going to talk to him tomorrow.
2. Michael tells the group that Harold has saved ____________________.
(a) Ticket stubs.
(c) Wine bottle corks.
3. Michael thinks that Alan's angst could have been over a fight with Fran or ____________________.
(a) A health scare.
(b) Some other emotional distress.
(c) Financial problems.
(d) A nervous breakdown.
4. Since Hank and Larry are still in his bedroom, where does Michael go at the end of the party?
(a) His mother's house.
(b) Midnight mass.
(c) A hotel.
(d) Donald's apartment.
5. What does Donald ask Michael before Michael leaves the apartment?
(a) Why Alan actually came tonight.
(b) If he set the alarm.
(c) What he wants for breakfast.
(d) Does he want a snack.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael do during Alan's phone call?
2. What do the guests do while dinner is prepared?
3. Who does Emory phone?
4. What issues does Harold have?
5. Where is Harold encouraged to sit after dinner?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)