|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael tells the group that Harold has saved ____________________.
(a) Ticket stubs.
(d) Wine bottle corks.
2. Harold and Michael engage in ______________.
(a) A board game.
(b) A conversation.
(d) A wrestling match.
3. What is Harold doing as Act 2 begins?
4. Which of the following does Donald not do at the end of the party?
(a) Reads a book.
(b) Stays at Michael's apartment.
(c) Clean up the kitchen.
(d) Has some brandy.
5. What do the guests do while dinner is prepared?
(b) Read magazines.
(c) Watch TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is still depressed about the Affairs of the Heart game?
2. Donald thinks that Michael's ______________ is better than it used to be.
3. Who decides to analyze Michael after Michael has taunted Alan?
4. What does Michael suggest the men do when the dancing is halted?
5. Who does Hank phone in the game?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)