|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What question does Donald ask Michael?
(a) Why Alan stayed all evening.
(b) Who cuts his hair.
(c) Where he bought his sweater.
(d) What wine he served at dinner.
2. Harold says Michael is trapped in the body and ____________ of someone he doesn't want to be.
3. Which one of the men lights a joint?
4. What does Michael insist that Alan do?
(a) Face the truth about his sexuality.
(b) Take out the garbage.
(c) Pay for dinner.
(d) Sing to Harold.
5. Alan claims that he is __________.
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is necessary to play Affairs of the Heart?
2. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
3. Donald thinks that things would be better for Michael if only he _____________________________.
4. How do players of Affairs of the Heart earn extra points?
5. What game do the men decide to play?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)