|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael do during Alan's phone call?
(a) Takes a walk.
(b) Grabs the phone.
(c) Shouts obscenities.
(d) Slams down the receiver.
2. What does Michael insist that Alan do?
(a) Pay for dinner.
(b) Take out the garbage.
(c) Sing to Harold.
(d) Face the truth about his sexuality.
3. Which of the following does Alan not do when Michael taunts him to call Justin?
(a) Begs for forgiveness.
(b) Dials the phone.
(c) Runs out of the apartment.
(d) Declares his love.
4. What gift has the most significance for Harold?
(a) A book.
(b) A photo in a silver frame.
(c) A humidor.
(d) A watch.
5. Who is still depressed about the Affairs of the Heart game?
Short Answer Questions
1. What item is necessary to play Affairs of the Heart?
2. How can Michael be characterized after his anxiety attack?
3. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
4. Who does Emory phone?
5. Why does Michael say that Alan stayed at the party all evening?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)