|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the men do after Harold opens his gifts?
(a) Dance in pairs.
(b) Smoke cigars.
(c) Eat birthday cake.
(d) Drink martinis.
2. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
(b) Collapses into Donald's arms.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Falls asleep on the couch.
3. Who decides to analyze Michael after Michael has taunted Alan?
4. What do the guests do while dinner is prepared?
(b) Watch TV.
(d) Read magazines.
5. Who does Emory phone?
(a) Delbert Botticelli.
(b) Delbert Bostwick.
(c) Delbert Brunswick.
(d) Delbert Botts.
Short Answer Questions
1. Harold and Michael talk about superficiality and _____________________.
2. What question does Donald ask Michael?
3. Harold says that Michael lives on credit and _____________.
4. What message does Hank leave for Larry?
5. What is Delbert Botts' profession?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)