|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Donald not do at the end of the party?
(a) Reads a book.
(b) Stays at Michael's apartment.
(c) Has some brandy.
(d) Clean up the kitchen.
2. Michael tells the group that Harold has saved ____________________.
(a) Ticket stubs.
(b) Wine bottle corks.
3. Who does Emory phone?
(a) Delbert Botticelli.
(b) Delbert Bostwick.
(c) Delbert Brunswick.
(d) Delbert Botts.
4. What does Michael do during Alan's phone call?
(a) Shouts obscenities.
(b) Slams down the receiver.
(c) Grabs the phone.
(d) Takes a walk.
5. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
(a) Collapses into Donald's arms.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Falls asleep on the couch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes apparent when it is Hank's turn to play Affair of the Heart?
2. Who has Alan actually called?
3. What does Michael insist that Alan do?
4. What do the guests do while dinner is prepared?
5. Who leaves the party with Emory?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)