|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What issues does Harold have?
(c) Self esteem.
2. What does Michael's apartment symbolize?
(a) A haven.
(b) The womb.
(c) A design mecca.
(d) A microcosm of homosexual life.
3. What does Harold think will make Michael happier?
(a) Making more money.
(b) Pursuing an authentic homosexual lifestyle.
(c) Getting a new lover.
(d) Buying a new car.
4. Why does Delbert hang up on Emory?
(a) He does not have time to talk.
(b) He does not remember Emory.
(c) He thinks it is a wrong number.
(d) He is repulsed by Emory.
5. What does Donald ask Michael before Michael leaves the apartment?
(a) If he set the alarm.
(b) Why Alan actually came tonight.
(c) Does he want a snack.
(d) What he wants for breakfast.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Alan actually called?
2. What is Alan's wife's name?
3. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
4. What does Michael tell Donald to do before he leaves?
5. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)