Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Donald thinks that things would be better for Michael if only he _____________________________.
(a) Could learn to not hate himself.
(b) Could learn French.
(c) Could learn to drive.
(d) Could manage his money better.
2. Which of the following is not a cause of Harold's low self esteem?
(a) His being Jewish.
(b) His high salary.
(c) His having adult acne.
(d) His being gay.
3. What does Michael tell Donald to do before he leaves?
(a) Set the alarm.
(b) Take out the trash.
(c) Turn off the lights.
(d) Check the stove.
4. Harold is accused of _________________.
(a) Being selfish.
(c) Being stoned.
5. What phone number does Hank dial next?
(a) The second line in Michael's apartment.
(b) Larry's cell phone.
(c) Larry's home phone.
(d) Larry's work number.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following does Donald not do at the end of the party?
2. Who enters the room after the lights dim?
3. Why does Delbert hang up on Emory?
4. Michael dares Alan to call whom?
5. What gift has the most significance for Harold?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)