|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the tone of conversation at dinner?
2. Who enters the room after the lights dim?
3. Which of the following does Alan not do when Michael taunts him to call Justin?
(a) Runs out of the apartment.
(b) Begs for forgiveness.
(c) Declares his love.
(d) Dials the phone.
4. What had Emory once sent to Delbert as a gift?
(a) Engraved cigarette lighter.
(b) Silver picture frame.
(d) Engraved flask.
5. Why has Harold saved barbiturates?
(a) To get a buzz.
(b) To sleep better.
(c) To kill himself.
(d) To give to a friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael thinks that Alan's angst could have been over a fight with Fran or ____________________.
2. Where is Harold encouraged to sit after dinner?
3. Michael tells the group that Harold has saved ____________________.
4. What does Donald ask Michael before Michael leaves the apartment?
5. What game do the men decide to play?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)