|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
(a) Because Larry's cell phone is dead.
(b) Because he wants the affair to be public.
(c) Because he can't remember Larry's work number.
(d) So Larry can answer and hear Hank's declaration of love.
2. Which one of the men lights a joint?
3. How does Bernard feel after making the phone call?q
4. Who leaves the party with Harold?
5. What does Michael do with Fran on the phone?
(a) Tells her Alan is gay.
(b) Exchanges pleasantries.
(c) Tells her he loves her.
(d) Screams obscenities.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do after Harold opens his gifts?
2. What phone number does Hank dial next?
3. Which of the following does Donald not do at the end of the party?
4. Why has Harold saved barbiturates?
5. What does Donald ask Michael before Michael leaves the apartment?
This section contains 220 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)