Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
2. The story is about how many people?
3. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
(a) To test the possibility that he is gay.
(b) To make business contacts.
(c) To assuage his loneliness.
(d) To get free drinks.
4. What event are the men celebrating?
(a) A birth.
(b) A birthday.
(c) An anniversary.
(d) A graduation.
5. Which of the following is not one of the first guests to arrive?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink does Donald want?
2. What type of dance do the men do while waiting?
3. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
4. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
5. What excuse does Cowboy give for wanting to leave early?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Alan react to the insinuation that he is gay?
2. Where does Michael decide to go at the end of the evening?
3. What line of conversation extends from the men discussing their school roommates?
4. Who is Cowboy and why is he at the party tonight?
5. Describe Emory's turn at playing Affairs of the Heart.
6. Does Michael think it is possible that Justin may have lied about Alan's sexuality?
7. How is Michael surprised when he grabs the phone from Alan?
8. Explain how Michael continues to taunt Alan after the game breaks up.
9. Who turns the tables on Michael and holds him up to scrutiny?
10. Explain the symbolism of Michael's apartment.
This section contains 702 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)