|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who are the people in the story?
2. Which of the following is not one of the first guests to arrive?
3. Alan claims to not pass judgment on ____________________.
(a) Other people's homes.
(b) Other people's professions.
(c) Other people's lifestyles.
(d) Other people's religious beliefs.
4. How could Alan's demeanor be described?
5. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
(a) His priest.
(b) His therapist.
(c) His boyfriend.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Donald suffer from?
2. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
3. Who does Donald say is responsible for his being gay?
4. What does Cowboy do when he sees Harold?
5. Which of the following do the men not discuss after Alan arrives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What line of conversation extends from the men discussing their school roommates?
2. What is the undercurrent of the dialogue between the men in Act 1?
3. Explain how Michael continues to taunt Alan after the game breaks up.
4. Describe the contentious dynamic between Michael and Harold at dinner.
5. What advice does Harold have for Michael to be happy?
6. What is the basis for Harold's self esteem issues?
7. What happens that makes Hank angry with Larry?
8. How does Michael answer Donald's question about why Alan had come to the party tonight?
9. How does Michael enlist Donald's help regarding Alan's presence at the party tonight?
10. With whom does Emory leave the party?
This section contains 671 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)