|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the men seems jealous of the relationship between Donald and Larry?
2. Alan claims to not pass judgment on ____________________.
(a) Other people's religious beliefs.
(b) Other people's homes.
(c) Other people's professions.
(d) Other people's lifestyles.
3. Why is Emory annoyed at Cowboy?
(a) He kissed the wrong man.
(b) He smells bad.
(c) He is dressed inappropriately.
(d) He is drunk already.
4. Who does Donald say is responsible for his being gay?
(b) His parents.
5. What does Donald suffer from?
(a) Bipolar disease.
(d) Anxiety attacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following do the men not discuss after Alan arrives?
2. Alan is conflicted by his own _____________________.
3. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
4. What does Alan refuse to divulge to Michael?
5. What information does Donald share with Michael?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Emory annoyed with Cowboy?
2. What do the men do after dinner and birthday cake?
3. Who are the next three dinner guests to arrive at Michael's apartment?
4. What does Alan say are his reasons for coming to Michael's this evening?
5. What is the premise of THE BOYS IN THE BAND?
6. How does the relationship between Larry and Hank become apparent during the game?
7. Which gift seems to have the most significance for Harold?
8. What does Michael taunt Alan into doing to end the game?
9. Describe Emory's turn at playing Affairs of the Heart.
10. Who is the only African American guest at the party?
This section contains 649 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)