|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
(a) He reads Tarot cards.
(b) He is a gift for Harold.
(c) He is the entertainment.
(d) He is a cater waiter.
2. What has Michael recently stopped doing?
(b) Maxing out his credit cards.
(c) Staying out all night.
(d) Drinking and smoking.
3. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
(b) His priest.
(c) His parents.
(d) His grade school teachers.
4. Where is Alan's home located?
(d) New York.
5. What does Michael claim fueled his first gay experiences?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of this play?
2. What is the setting as the play opens?
3. The story is about how many people?
4. What is Harold doing as Act 1 ends?
5. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. From what does Donald suffer and how does it impact his life?
2. What are Alan's perceptions of Michael's friends?
3. How does Emory insinuate that Alan is gay?
4. What happens when Harold finally arrives at the party?
5. What advice does Harold have for Michael to be happy?
6. What line of conversation extends from the men discussing their school roommates?
7. What insight does Donald share about what he has learned in therapy?
8. Why are Hank's game points in question after he makes the phone call in Affairs of the Heart?
9. How does Michael ask his guests to behave when Alan arrives?
10. Who is the story of THE BOYS IN THE BAND about?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)