|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why have the men gathered?
(a) For a class.
(b) For a funeral.
(c) For a book group.
(d) For a celebration.
2. What does Alan invite the men to do?
(a) Go to the theater.
(b) Go out to dinner.
(c) Go golfing.
(d) Visit him at his home.
3. What is Harold doing as Act 1 ends?
4. How could Alan's demeanor be described?
5. Which of the following do the men not discuss after Alan arrives?
(d) Interior design.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
2. How does Michael's apartment appear?
3. Who points out Harold to Cowboy?
4. At whose apartment do the men gather?
5. What is Larry's perspective on any agreement with Hank?
Short Essay Questions
1. What are Alan's feelings about the party at this point in the evening?
2. How does Emory insinuate that Alan is gay?
3. What do the men do as they wait for the other guests to arrive?
4. What does Alan say are his reasons for coming to Michael's this evening?
5. How does Act 1 end?
6. Describe Michael's collapse as the guests begin to leave the party.
7. What interrupts the conversation between Michael and Donald?
8. What do the men do after dinner and birthday cake?
9. How do the men try to make Alan feel more comfortable at the party?
10. How does Alan react to the insinuation that he is gay?
This section contains 656 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)