|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what do the men in the group suffer?
(b) Panic attacks.
(c) Low self esteem.
(d) Identity issues.
2. What event are the men celebrating?
(a) A birthday.
(b) A birth.
(c) An anniversary.
(d) A graduation.
3. At what is Harold laughing as Act 1 ends?
(a) Michael's odd outfit.
(b) Donald's dirty jokes.
(c) His singing Cowboy gift.
(d) Alan and Emory fighting.
4. Why does Michael take Alan away from the group?
(a) Because the others are making fun of him.
(b) Because he has a stock tip for him.
(c) Because he wants some medical advice.
(d) To talk privately.
5. What excuse does Cowboy give for wanting to leave early?
(a) The flu.
(c) Back pain.
(d) Early meeting tomorrow.
Short Answer Questions
1. Whose birthday are the men celebrating?
2. Alan claims to not pass judgment on ____________________.
3. Where is Donald's home?
4. From what room does Alan emerge?
5. What does Michael claim fueled his first gay experiences?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens when Harold finally arrives at the party?
2. What insight does Donald share about what he has learned in therapy?
3. Does Michael think it is possible that Justin may have lied about Alan's sexuality?
4. What clues do Larry and Donald give that they had had an intimate relationship?
5. Who is the only African American guest at the party?
6. What does Michael taunt Alan into doing to end the game?
7. What is at the core of Michael's passive-aggressive behavior during Act 2?
8. Who turns the tables on Michael and holds him up to scrutiny?
9. What do the men do as they wait for the other guests to arrive?
10. What interrupts the conversation between Michael and Donald?
This section contains 644 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)