|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Donald share with Michael?
(a) Insight from his therapy sessions.
(b) Investment tips.
(c) Gossip about Rex.
(d) Interior design tips.
2. Which man is the next to arrive at the party?
3. What ethnicity is Bernard?
(a) African American.
4. What has Michael recently stopped doing?
(a) Drinking and smoking.
(b) Staying out all night.
(c) Maxing out his credit cards.
5. How does Michael's apartment appear?
(c) Over crowded.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the next party guest to arrive?
2. What does Cowboy do when he sees Harold?
3. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
4. Who points out Harold to Cowboy?
5. What shocks Alan when he arrives?
Short Essay Questions
1. What bad habits has Michael given up in order to improve his life?
2. Does Michael think it is possible that Justin may have lied about Alan's sexuality?
3. How do the men try to make Alan feel more comfortable at the party?
4. What are Donald's plans to end the evening?
5. Describe the contentious dynamic between Michael and Harold at dinner.
6. What happens when Harold finally arrives at the party?
7. What is the game the men decide to play and what are the rules?
8. How does the relationship between Larry and Hank become apparent during the game?
9. With whom does Emory leave the party?
10. Who is the first man in the group to play Affairs of the Heart and what is the outcome?
This section contains 736 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)