|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alan refuse to divulge to Michael?
(a) His homosexuality.
(b) His financial crisis.
(c) His recent medical diagnosis.
(d) His reason for coming over tonight.
2. What is notable about Bernard's clothes?
(a) They are impeccably tailored.
(b) They do not match.
(c) They are too large.
(d) They have tears in them.
3. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
4. Who points out Harold to Cowboy?
5. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
(a) Hank and Cowboy.
(b) Donald and Larry.
(c) Donald and Cowboy.
(d) Larry and Emory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of dance do the men do while waiting?
2. What information does Donald share with Michael?
3. Which of Michael's friends is Alan a little skittish about?
4. What does Alan invite the men to do?
5. What lifts Donald's spirits?
Short Essay Questions
1. What bad habits has Michael given up in order to improve his life?
2. What advice does Harold have for Michael to be happy?
3. What happens when Alan comes back to the party after having removed himself to recover from the fight?
4. How does Alan react to Emory's insinuation that Alan is gay?
5. What is Alan's reaction when he enters the room?
6. What advice and encouragement does Donald give Michael?
7. How does Act 1 end?
8. What happens that makes Hank angry with Larry?
9. What line of conversation extends from the men discussing their school roommates?
10. What insight does Donald share about what he has learned in therapy?
This section contains 682 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)