|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Larry's perspective on any agreement with Hank?
(a) He says he wants out of it.
(b) He denies it.
(c) He is sorry for leading Hank on.
(d) He is still thinking about it.
2. How could Alan's demeanor be described?
3. Who is the next man to arrive at the party?
4. Which man is the next to arrive at the party?
5. Where does Michael take Alan?
(b) The balcony.
(c) The den.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alan think is the birthday boy?
2. At what is Harold laughing as Act 1 ends?
3. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
4. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
5. Who is the next party guest to arrive?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Michael enlist Donald's help regarding Alan's presence at the party tonight?
2. What bad habits has Michael given up in order to improve his life?
3. How does Michael ask his guests to behave when Alan arrives?
4. What is at the core of Michael's passive-aggressive behavior during Act 2?
5. What interrupts the conversation between Michael and Donald?
6. What is Alan's reaction when he enters the room?
7. Describe the contentious dynamic between Michael and Harold at dinner.
8. How does the play open?
9. How does Emory insinuate that Alan is gay?
10. Why is Emory annoyed with Cowboy?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)