|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
(a) Puts new music on the stereo.
(c) Does a little dance.
(d) Leads another round of Happy Birthday.
2. Which of Michael's friends is Alan a little skittish about?
3. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
(a) True love.
(b) Marriage rights.
(c) Acceptance in mainstream society.
(d) Financial freedom.
4. Who points out Harold to Cowboy?
5. Why is Emory annoyed at Cowboy?
(a) He is dressed inappropriately.
(b) He smells bad.
(c) He kissed the wrong man.
(d) He is drunk already.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael do after Cowboy finishes singing?
2. How is Alan dressed?
3. Which of the men implies that Alan is a homosexual and not a married man?
4. What does Michael invite Alan to do?
5. What is Larry's perspective on any agreement with Hank?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Michael taunt Alan into doing to end the game?
2. What happens when Harold finally arrives at the party?
3. What do the men do as they wait for the other guests to arrive?
4. Who is the story of THE BOYS IN THE BAND about?
5. What bad habits has Michael given up in order to improve his life?
6. Does Michael think it is possible that Justin may have lied about Alan's sexuality?
7. What insight does Donald share about what he has learned in therapy?
8. What clues do Larry and Donald give that they had had an intimate relationship?
9. What happens that makes Hank angry with Larry?
10. What line of conversation extends from the men discussing their school roommates?
This section contains 680 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)