|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Donald suffer from?
(a) Anxiety attacks.
(c) Bipolar disease.
2. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
(a) To test the possibility that he is gay.
(b) To get free drinks.
(c) To make business contacts.
(d) To assuage his loneliness.
3. Which of the following is not prevalent in Act 1?
(d) Stereotypical gay clothing.
4. What has Michael recently stopped doing?
(a) Drinking and smoking.
(b) Maxing out his credit cards.
(d) Staying out all night.
5. How is Alan dressed?
(a) Jeans and T shirt.
(b) Casual Friday.
(c) Black tie.
(d) Suit and tie.
Short Answer Questions
1. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
2. In what year does the play take place?
3. Who is the next man to arrive at the party?
4. What is Alan's behavior regarding Michael's friends?
5. What topic do the men discuss related to school roommates?
Short Essay Questions
1. Which gift seems to have the most significance for Harold?
2. What are Donald's plans to end the evening?
3. With whom does Emory leave the party?
4. Describe Emory's turn at playing Affairs of the Heart.
5. What is at the core of Michael's passive-aggressive behavior during Act 2?
6. What does Alan say are his reasons for coming to Michael's this evening?
7. Who are the next three dinner guests to arrive at Michael's apartment?
8. What advice does Harold have for Michael to be happy?
9. Why is Emory annoyed with Cowboy?
10. What do the men do after dinner and birthday cake?
This section contains 626 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)