|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What information does Donald share with Michael?
(a) Gossip about Rex.
(b) Insight from his therapy sessions.
(c) Interior design tips.
(d) Investment tips.
2. Which of the men implies that Alan is a homosexual and not a married man?
3. What lifts Donald's spirits?
(a) Pampering items Michael has purchased.
(b) Theater tickets.
(c) A massage.
(d) A new boyfriend.
4. How was the play perceived at its introduction in 1969?
5. What does Michael do after Cowboy finishes singing?
(a) Changes clothes.
(b) Fixes a drink.
(c) Turns on the stereo.
(d) Pays Cowboy.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
2. From what room does Alan emerge?
3. What does Alan refuse to divulge to Michael?
4. Which of Michael's friends is Alan a little skittish about?
5. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
Short Essay Questions
1. What clues do Larry and Donald give that they had had an intimate relationship?
2. What happens when Harold finally arrives at the party?
3. Describe Emory's turn at playing Affairs of the Heart.
4. How does Act 1 end?
5. What is the basis for Harold's self esteem issues?
6. Why is Emory annoyed with Cowboy?
7. What finally breaks the tension at dinner?
8. With whom does Harold leave the party?
9. Describe the contentious dynamic between Michael and Harold at dinner.
10. How does Michael enlist Donald's help regarding Alan's presence at the party tonight?
This section contains 651 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)