|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the men seems jealous of the relationship between Donald and Larry?
2. What is Larry's perspective on any agreement with Hank?
(a) He denies it.
(b) He is still thinking about it.
(c) He is sorry for leading Hank on.
(d) He says he wants out of it.
3. At whose apartment do the men gather?
4. What type of appointment was canceled for Donald?
5. Why does Michael take Alan away from the group?
(a) Because the others are making fun of him.
(b) Because he wants some medical advice.
(c) Because he has a stock tip for him.
(d) To talk privately.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Alan's home located?
2. Who points out Harold to Cowboy?
3. Which of the following is not prevalent in Act 1?
4. Who is Alan?
5. Alan is conflicted by his own _____________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. With whom does Emory leave the party?
2. Explain the symbolism of Michael's apartment.
3. What does Alan's character symbolize in the play?
4. With whom does Harold leave the party?
5. Describe the contentious dynamic between Michael and Harold at dinner.
6. What advice and encouragement does Donald give Michael?
7. How does Michael enlist Donald's help regarding Alan's presence at the party tonight?
8. Who is the first man in the group to play Affairs of the Heart and what is the outcome?
9. What are Alan's feelings about the party at this point in the evening?
10. How do the men try to make Alan feel more comfortable at the party?
This section contains 712 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)