|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Michael's apartment appear?
(c) Over crowded.
2. Which of Michael's friends is Alan a little skittish about?
3. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
(a) Donald and Cowboy.
(b) Hank and Cowboy.
(c) Donald and Larry.
(d) Larry and Emory.
4. Who does Donald say is responsible for his being gay?
(d) His parents.
5. What ethnicity is Bernard?
(a) African American.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Cowboy been paid to do?
2. At whose apartment do the men gather?
3. What does Alan invite the men to do?
4. At what is Harold laughing as Act 1 ends?
5. It is clear that Cowboy wants to _____________________.
Short Essay Questions
1. What advice does Harold have for Michael to be happy?
2. What happens when Alan comes back to the party after having removed himself to recover from the fight?
3. How do the men try to make Alan feel more comfortable at the party?
4. What are Donald's plans to end the evening?
5. What do the men do as they wait for the other guests to arrive?
6. What is Michael's attitude at the end of the play?
7. How does the relationship between Larry and Hank become apparent during the game?
8. With whom does Harold leave the party?
9. How is Michael surprised when he grabs the phone from Alan?
10. What happens when Harold finally arrives at the party?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)