|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael receives a phone call from whom?
2. What lifts Donald's spirits?
(a) A new boyfriend.
(b) Theater tickets.
(c) Pampering items Michael has purchased.
(d) A massage.
3. What does Michael do after Cowboy finishes singing?
(a) Fixes a drink.
(b) Turns on the stereo.
(c) Changes clothes.
(d) Pays Cowboy.
4. Why is Emory annoyed at Cowboy?
(a) He is drunk already.
(b) He is dressed inappropriately.
(c) He kissed the wrong man.
(d) He smells bad.
5. Where does Michael take Alan?
(a) The den.
(b) The balcony.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the men seems jealous of the relationship between Donald and Larry?
2. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
3. How is Alan dressed?
4. What event are the men celebrating?
5. Which of the men implies that Alan is a homosexual and not a married man?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is the only African American guest at the party?
2. What bad habits has Michael given up in order to improve his life?
3. Where does Michael decide to go at the end of the evening?
4. How does the play open?
5. With whom does Emory leave the party?
6. Why are Hank's game points in question after he makes the phone call in Affairs of the Heart?
7. How is Michael surprised when he grabs the phone from Alan?
8. How do the men try to make Alan feel more comfortable at the party?
9. What interrupts the conversation between Michael and Donald?
10. What are Alan's feelings about the party at this point in the evening?
This section contains 579 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)