|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael do with Fran on the phone?
(a) Screams obscenities.
(b) Tells her Alan is gay.
(c) Tells her he loves her.
(d) Exchanges pleasantries.
2. Who does Bernard phone?
(a) Peter Danson.
(b) Peter Dahlbeck.
(c) Peter Dahlinghouse.
(d) Peter Dawson.
3. Who is Peter Dahlbeck?
(a) The brother of Bernard's boss.
(b) The son of the woman for whom Bernard's mother works.
(c) Bernard's neighbor.
(d) Bernard's boss.
4. Alan claims that he is __________.
5. What is Michael's attitude about Alan at the end of the evening?
(a) He is not concerned.
(b) He is angry at him.
(c) He is going to talk to him tomorrow.
(d) He is ready to have him committed.
6. Alan adamantly refuses to acknowledge that ________________.
(a) He is getting a divorce.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He is broke.
(d) He has AIDS.
7. What is Cowboy carrying when he comes into the room?
(a) Two bottles of champagne.
(b) Birthday balloons.
(c) A tray of martinis.
(d) A birthday cake.
8. Who attempts to comfort Michael?
9. How can Michael be characterized after his anxiety attack?
10. Harold thanks the men for the party and _______________.
(a) The good conversation.
(b) The wine.
(c) The dinner.
(d) The gifts.
11. What do the guests do while dinner is prepared?
(b) Watch TV.
(d) Read magazines.
12. What becomes apparent when it is Hank's turn to play Affair of the Heart?
(a) Hank and Larry's relationship.
(b) Larry is not gay.
(c) Hank is bisexual.
(d) Hank is not gay.
13. Where do Larry and Hank go after the phone call?
(a) The balcony.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) A bar.
(d) A cafe.
14. Harold says that Michael hates _________________.
(a) People who are late.
(b) With a passion.
(d) The color purple.
15. What does Michael do after most of the guests leave?
(a) Clears the party dishes.
(b) Drops to his knees and moans.
(c) Cries in a Kleenex.
(d) Watches TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael tells the group that Harold has saved ____________________.
2. Who is still depressed about the Affairs of the Heart game?
3. What is Harold doing as Act 2 begins?
4. What does Michael say Harold lacks?
5. Who does Bernard reach when calling the Dahlbeck residence?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)