|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael do after most of the guests leave?
(a) Drops to his knees and moans.
(b) Cries in a Kleenex.
(c) Watches TV.
(d) Clears the party dishes.
2. Who does Emory phone?
(a) Delbert Botticelli.
(b) Delbert Bostwick.
(c) Delbert Botts.
(d) Delbert Brunswick.
3. What is Michael's attitude about Alan at the end of the evening?
(a) He is ready to have him committed.
(b) He is angry at him.
(c) He is not concerned.
(d) He is going to talk to him tomorrow.
4. Why has Harold saved barbiturates?
(a) To kill himself.
(b) To sleep better.
(c) To give to a friend.
(d) To get a buzz.
5. Who does Bernard phone?
(a) Peter Dahlbeck.
(b) Peter Dawson.
(c) Peter Danson.
(d) Peter Dahlinghouse.
6. What does Michael suggest the men do when the dancing is halted?
(a) Go out for cocktails.
(b) Go to the movies.
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Play games.
7. What is Harold doing as Act 2 begins?
8. What is Michael's position on playing more games this evening?
(a) He is tired of games for tonight.
(b) He'll play all night if anyone else wants to.
(c) He'll play one more and that's it.
(d) He is up for a couple more games.
9. What does Michael do during Alan's phone call?
(a) Takes a walk.
(b) Slams down the receiver.
(c) Shouts obscenities.
(d) Grabs the phone.
10. What game do the men decide to play?
(a) Affairs of the Heart.
(d) Trivial Pursuit.
11. What do the men do after Harold opens his gifts?
(a) Smoke cigars.
(b) Drink martinis.
(c) Eat birthday cake.
(d) Dance in pairs.
12. Which of the following does Alan not do when Michael taunts him to call Justin?
(a) Dials the phone.
(b) Begs for forgiveness.
(c) Runs out of the apartment.
(d) Declares his love.
13. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
(a) He is fixated on his skin.
(b) He has AIDS.
(c) He has a new lover.
(d) He is not really gay.
14. Who attempts to comfort Michael?
15. Which one of the men lights a joint?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alan claims that he is __________.
2. Who is the second man to play Affair of the Heart?
3. What issues does Harold have?
4. Why does Michael say that Alan stayed at the party all evening?
5. What does Donald offer to Michael?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)