|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael dares Alan to call whom?
2. What does Alan do after the fight is over?
(a) Rushes out of the room.
(b) Leaves the apartment.
(d) Calls the police.
3. Donald thinks that things would be better for Michael if only he _____________________________.
(a) Could manage his money better.
(b) Could learn French.
(c) Could learn to drive.
(d) Could learn to not hate himself.
4. Harold says that Michael lives on credit and _____________.
(b) Good looks.
5. Michael says that Alan has had an intimate relationship with ________________.
(a) His son's coach.
(b) His business partner.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) Another college roommate.
6. Who does Bernard phone?
(a) Peter Danson.
(b) Peter Dahlinghouse.
(c) Peter Dahlbeck.
(d) Peter Dawson.
7. What is the objective of Affairs of the Heart?
(a) Call a person to forgive them for something.
(b) Call your mother.
(c) Call the person who has hurt you the most.
(d) Call the one person you have always loved.
8. Who does Emory phone?
(a) Delbert Bostwick.
(b) Delbert Botticelli.
(c) Delbert Botts.
(d) Delbert Brunswick.
9. Which two men engage in insults?
(a) Michael and Emory.
(b) Michael and Cowboy.
(c) Michael and Harold.
(d) Michael and Larry.
10. Who finishes the dinner preparations?
(c) The caterer.
11. What does Michael suggest the men do when the dancing is halted?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Go out for cocktails.
(c) Play games.
(d) Go to the movies.
12. What phone number does Hank dial next?
(a) Larry's cell phone.
(b) Larry's home phone.
(c) The second line in Michael's apartment.
(d) Larry's work number.
13. Who does Hank phone in the game?
(a) Larry's work number.
(b) Larry's home number.
(c) The answering service he and Larry share.
(d) Larry's cell phone.
14. What does Michael do during Alan's phone call?
(a) Grabs the phone.
(b) Slams down the receiver.
(c) Takes a walk.
(d) Shouts obscenities.
15. What is Michael's attitude about Alan at the end of the evening?
(a) He is angry at him.
(b) He is going to talk to him tomorrow.
(c) He is not concerned.
(d) He is ready to have him committed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who leaves the party with Emory?
2. What message does Hank leave for Larry?
3. Who attempts to comfort Michael?
4. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
5. What game do the men decide to play?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)