|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does Alan not do when Michael taunts him to call Justin?
(a) Begs for forgiveness.
(b) Dials the phone.
(c) Declares his love.
(d) Runs out of the apartment.
2. Who enters the room after the lights dim?
3. What is Alan's wife's name?
4. How does Bernard feel after making the phone call?q
5. What question does Donald ask Michael?
(a) Where he bought his sweater.
(b) What wine he served at dinner.
(c) Why Alan stayed all evening.
(d) Who cuts his hair.
6. Who makes an accusation toward Harold?
7. How does Bernard know Peter?
(a) They are in the same book club.
(b) They had a drunken encounter one night.
(c) They take a night class together.
(d) They were college roommates.
8. What is Harold doing as Act 2 begins?
9. Why has Harold saved barbiturates?
(a) To give to a friend.
(b) To get a buzz.
(c) To kill himself.
(d) To sleep better.
10. Who is still depressed about the Affairs of the Heart game?
11. Harold says that his obsessions are _________________.
(c) Paid in full.
12. Where is Harold encouraged to sit after dinner?
(a) The futon.
(b) The bar stool.
(c) The loveseat.
(d) The sofa.
13. Michael dares Alan to call whom?
14. What do the guests do while dinner is prepared?
(c) Read magazines.
(d) Watch TV.
15. Harold and Michael talk about superficiality and _____________________.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Michael react to Donald's idea that Justin could have lied about Alan's sexuality?
2. What phone number does Hank dial next?
3. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
4. Who decides to analyze Michael after Michael has taunted Alan?
5. What does Michael suggest the men do when the dancing is halted?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)