|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael's apartment symbolize?
(a) A design mecca.
(b) A microcosm of homosexual life.
(c) A haven.
(d) The womb.
2. Who finishes the dinner preparations?
(b) The caterer.
3. Who enters the room after the lights dim?
4. What phone number does Hank dial next?
(a) Larry's home phone.
(b) The second line in Michael's apartment.
(c) Larry's cell phone.
(d) Larry's work number.
5. What does Michael say Harold lacks?
(b) Good looks.
6. Who is Peter Dahlbeck?
(a) Bernard's neighbor.
(b) Bernard's boss.
(c) The son of the woman for whom Bernard's mother works.
(d) The brother of Bernard's boss.
7. Who does Michael taunt about what Hank and Larry could be doing in the bedroom?
8. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
(a) Falls asleep on the couch.
(b) Goes to bed.
(c) Collapses into Donald's arms.
9. What does Michael do after most of the guests leave?
(a) Watches TV.
(b) Drops to his knees and moans.
(c) Cries in a Kleenex.
(d) Clears the party dishes.
10. Harold says Michael is trapped in the body and ____________ of someone he doesn't want to be.
11. What does Michael do during Alan's phone call?
(a) Grabs the phone.
(b) Shouts obscenities.
(c) Slams down the receiver.
(d) Takes a walk.
12. What does Harold call Michael?
(a) A homo.
(b) A fraud.
(c) A sad gay man.
(d) A queer.
13. Alan claims that he is __________.
14. Alan adamantly refuses to acknowledge that ________________.
(a) He is getting a divorce.
(b) He is broke.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He has AIDS.
15. How does Bernard know Peter?
(a) They had a drunken encounter one night.
(b) They were college roommates.
(c) They are in the same book club.
(d) They take a night class together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael do with Fran on the phone?
2. Donald thinks that things would be better for Michael if only he _____________________________.
3. Michael dares Alan to call whom?
4. What does Michael insist that Alan do?
5. What is Michael's attitude about Alan at the end of the evening?
This section contains 397 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)