|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael dares Alan to call whom?
2. Who is the person in the photo in the silver frame?
3. Who has Alan actually called?
(a) His brother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His boss.
(d) His mother.
4. Harold says that Michael hates _________________.
(a) With a passion.
(c) People who are late.
(d) The color purple.
5. Who does Emory phone?
(a) Delbert Botts.
(b) Delbert Botticelli.
(c) Delbert Brunswick.
(d) Delbert Bostwick.
6. What is Harold doing as Act 2 begins?
7. Why does Michael say that Alan stayed at the party all evening?
(a) Alan's car broke down.
(b) Alan always loves a good party.
(c) Alan needed somebody to confront him.
(d) Alan was staying in town tonight anyway.
8. Alan adamantly refuses to acknowledge that ________________.
(a) He has AIDS.
(b) He is broke.
(c) He is getting a divorce.
(d) He is gay.
9. How does Michael react to Donald's idea that Justin could have lied about Alan's sexuality?
(a) He shrugs it off.
(b) He explodes in anger.
(c) He cries for a few minutes.
(d) He just laughs.
10. Why does Delbert hang up on Emory?
(a) He does not remember Emory.
(b) He does not have time to talk.
(c) He thinks it is a wrong number.
(d) He is repulsed by Emory.
11. What do the guests do while dinner is prepared?
(a) Read magazines.
(c) Watch TV.
12. How do players of Affairs of the Heart earn extra points?
(a) By not crying when making their phone call.
(b) By asking for forgiveness from the person they call.
(c) By verbalizing their feelings to the person they have called.
(d) By not insulting the person they call.
13. Where is Harold encouraged to sit after dinner?
(a) The futon.
(b) The sofa.
(c) The loveseat.
(d) The bar stool.
14. Harold and Michael talk about superficiality and _____________________.
15. What is the objective of Affairs of the Heart?
(a) Call the person who has hurt you the most.
(b) Call the one person you have always loved.
(c) Call a person to forgive them for something.
(d) Call your mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Michael's position on playing more games this evening?
2. What issues does Harold have?
3. Harold says that Michael lives on credit and _____________.
4. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
5. Who is Peter Dahlbeck?
This section contains 434 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)