|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Since Hank and Larry are still in his bedroom, where does Michael go at the end of the party?
(a) Midnight mass.
(b) A hotel.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) Donald's apartment.
2. Why does Alan feel really annoyed by the game?
(a) He has had too much to drink.
(b) He is sick of gay theatrics.
(c) He doesn't have anyone to call.
(d) He never wins.
3. What is Michael's attitude about Alan at the end of the evening?
(a) He is not concerned.
(b) He is ready to have him committed.
(c) He is angry at him.
(d) He is going to talk to him tomorrow.
4. Which two men engage in insults?
(a) Michael and Larry.
(b) Michael and Emory.
(c) Michael and Harold.
(d) Michael and Cowboy.
5. Who is the second man to play Affair of the Heart?
6. Why does Michael say that Alan stayed at the party all evening?
(a) Alan always loves a good party.
(b) Alan's car broke down.
(c) Alan was staying in town tonight anyway.
(d) Alan needed somebody to confront him.
7. What is Alan's wife's name?
8. Harold says that Michael hates _________________.
(b) With a passion.
(c) People who are late.
(d) The color purple.
9. What is the objective of Affairs of the Heart?
(a) Call the one person you have always loved.
(b) Call your mother.
(c) Call the person who has hurt you the most.
(d) Call a person to forgive them for something.
10. Where is Harold encouraged to sit after dinner?
(a) The bar stool.
(b) The sofa.
(c) The loveseat.
(d) The futon.
11. Who does Emory phone?
(a) Delbert Bostwick.
(b) Delbert Brunswick.
(c) Delbert Botts.
(d) Delbert Botticelli.
12. What do the men do after Harold opens his gifts?
(a) Eat birthday cake.
(b) Smoke cigars.
(c) Drink martinis.
(d) Dance in pairs.
13. Who attempts to comfort Michael?
14. What is Harold doing as Act 2 begins?
15. What does Donald ask Michael before Michael leaves the apartment?
(a) What he wants for breakfast.
(b) If he set the alarm.
(c) Why Alan actually came tonight.
(d) Does he want a snack.
Short Answer Questions
1. Michael says that Alan has had an intimate relationship with ________________.
2. Why does Delbert hang up on Emory?
3. How does Bernard know Peter?
4. Harold says that his obsessions are _________________.
5. Harold says that Michael lives on credit and _____________.
This section contains 430 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)