|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael tells the group that Harold has saved ____________________.
(b) Ticket stubs.
(c) Wine bottle corks.
2. Michael says that Alan has had an intimate relationship with ________________.
(a) Another college roommate.
(b) His son's coach.
(c) His business partner.
(d) His neighbor.
3. What gift has the most significance for Harold?
(a) A humidor.
(b) A book.
(c) A photo in a silver frame.
(d) A watch.
4. What is Michael's attitude about Alan at the end of the evening?
(a) He is going to talk to him tomorrow.
(b) He is angry at him.
(c) He is not concerned.
(d) He is ready to have him committed.
5. What does Donald ask Michael before Michael leaves the apartment?
(a) If he set the alarm.
(b) Does he want a snack.
(c) Why Alan actually came tonight.
(d) What he wants for breakfast.
6. Who decides to analyze Michael after Michael has taunted Alan?
7. What item is necessary to play Affairs of the Heart?
(a) A pen.
(b) A phone.
(c) A computer.
(d) A telescope.
8. Who is the person in the photo in the silver frame?
9. Donald thinks that things would be better for Michael if only he _____________________________.
(a) Could learn French.
(b) Could learn to not hate himself.
(c) Could manage his money better.
(d) Could learn to drive.
10. Donald thinks that Michael's ______________ is better than it used to be.
(a) Self acceptance.
(c) Wine selection.
11. Who leaves the party with Emory?
12. Who does Hank phone in the game?
(a) Larry's cell phone.
(b) Larry's home number.
(c) The answering service he and Larry share.
(d) Larry's work number.
13. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
(a) Because he can't remember Larry's work number.
(b) Because Larry's cell phone is dead.
(c) Because he wants the affair to be public.
(d) So Larry can answer and hear Hank's declaration of love.
14. What do the guests do while dinner is prepared?
(a) Watch TV.
(d) Read magazines.
15. Michael dares Alan to call whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second man to play Affair of the Heart?
2. Alan claims that he is __________.
3. What is Michael's position on playing more games this evening?
4. Why does Delbert hang up on Emory?
5. Who is still depressed about the Affairs of the Heart game?
This section contains 426 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)