|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which one of the men lights a joint?
2. What do the men do after Harold opens his gifts?
(a) Smoke cigars.
(b) Eat birthday cake.
(c) Dance in pairs.
(d) Drink martinis.
3. Which of the following does Alan not do when Michael taunts him to call Justin?
(a) Declares his love.
(b) Runs out of the apartment.
(c) Begs for forgiveness.
(d) Dials the phone.
4. Where do Larry and Hank go after the phone call?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) A bar.
(c) The balcony.
(d) A cafe.
5. What does Harold do after dinner?
(a) Opens his gifts.
(b) Goes for a walk.
(c) Smokes a cigar.
(d) Has a brandy.
6. What do the guests do while dinner is prepared?
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Read magazines.
7. What is Harold doing as Act 2 begins?
8. Why do the men question giving extra points to Hank?
(a) His expression of love was not sincere.
(b) His expression of love was given to a phone operator.
(c) His expression of love was coerced.
(d) His expression of love was too quick.
9. Why does Alan feel really annoyed by the game?
(a) He doesn't have anyone to call.
(b) He is sick of gay theatrics.
(c) He has had too much to drink.
(d) He never wins.
10. Who does Emory phone?
(a) Delbert Bostwick.
(b) Delbert Brunswick.
(c) Delbert Botts.
(d) Delbert Botticelli.
11. Which of the following is not a cause of Harold's low self esteem?
(a) His high salary.
(b) His being gay.
(c) His being Jewish.
(d) His having adult acne.
12. Which of the following does Donald not do at the end of the party?
(a) Reads a book.
(b) Stays at Michael's apartment.
(c) Clean up the kitchen.
(d) Has some brandy.
13. Whose presence halts the men's dancing?
(a) The caterer.
(b) Michael's father.
14. What item is necessary to play Affairs of the Heart?
(a) A phone.
(b) A telescope.
(c) A pen.
(d) A computer.
15. What becomes apparent when it is Hank's turn to play Affair of the Heart?
(a) Hank and Larry's relationship.
(b) Hank is not gay.
(c) Hank is bisexual.
(d) Larry is not gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift has the most significance for Harold?
2. Who finishes the dinner preparations?
3. Harold and Michael talk about superficiality and _____________________.
4. How do players of Affairs of the Heart earn extra points?
5. How can Michael be characterized after his anxiety attack?
This section contains 419 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)