|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Michael taunt about what Hank and Larry could be doing in the bedroom?
2. What is Michael's attitude about Alan at the end of the evening?
(a) He is ready to have him committed.
(b) He is not concerned.
(c) He is going to talk to him tomorrow.
(d) He is angry at him.
3. What do the guests do while dinner is prepared?
(a) Watch TV.
(d) Read magazines.
4. Why does Michael say that Alan stayed at the party all evening?
(a) Alan was staying in town tonight anyway.
(b) Alan needed somebody to confront him.
(c) Alan's car broke down.
(d) Alan always loves a good party.
5. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
(a) Falls asleep on the couch.
(b) Goes to bed.
(c) Collapses into Donald's arms.
6. What does Harold do after dinner?
(a) Has a brandy.
(b) Goes for a walk.
(c) Smokes a cigar.
(d) Opens his gifts.
7. Harold says that Michael lives on credit and _____________.
(c) Good looks.
8. What does Michael do after most of the guests leave?
(a) Cries in a Kleenex.
(b) Watches TV.
(c) Drops to his knees and moans.
(d) Clears the party dishes.
9. What is Delbert Botts' profession?
10. Michael tells the group that Harold has saved ____________________.
(c) Ticket stubs.
(d) Wine bottle corks.
11. What does Michael tell Donald to do before he leaves?
(a) Set the alarm.
(b) Turn off the lights.
(c) Check the stove.
(d) Take out the trash.
12. Why has Harold saved barbiturates?
(a) To kill himself.
(b) To give to a friend.
(c) To get a buzz.
(d) To sleep better.
13. How do players of Affairs of the Heart earn extra points?
(a) By asking for forgiveness from the person they call.
(b) By verbalizing their feelings to the person they have called.
(c) By not insulting the person they call.
(d) By not crying when making their phone call.
14. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
(a) He is not really gay.
(b) He has AIDS.
(c) He has a new lover.
(d) He is fixated on his skin.
15. What does Michael insist that Alan do?
(a) Face the truth about his sexuality.
(b) Sing to Harold.
(c) Take out the garbage.
(d) Pay for dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael do during Alan's phone call?
2. Who leaves the party with Harold?
3. What is Alan's wife's name?
4. Whose presence halts the men's dancing?
5. What phone number does Hank dial next?
This section contains 421 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)