|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alan adamantly refuses to acknowledge that ________________.
(a) He has AIDS.
(b) He is getting a divorce.
(c) He is broke.
(d) He is gay.
2. Who is Peter Dahlbeck?
(a) Bernard's neighbor.
(b) The son of the woman for whom Bernard's mother works.
(c) The brother of Bernard's boss.
(d) Bernard's boss.
3. What does Michael's apartment symbolize?
(a) A microcosm of homosexual life.
(b) A design mecca.
(c) The womb.
(d) A haven.
4. What is Delbert Botts' profession?
5. Since Hank and Larry are still in his bedroom, where does Michael go at the end of the party?
(a) Midnight mass.
(b) Donald's apartment.
(c) A hotel.
(d) His mother's house.
6. Harold is accused of _________________.
(a) Being selfish.
(d) Being stoned.
7. Who is still depressed about the Affairs of the Heart game?
8. What message does Hank leave for Larry?
(a) He does not love him anymore.
(b) He is not gay.
(c) He is afraid of coming out.
(d) He loves him.
9. Who has Alan actually called?
(a) His boss.
(b) His mother.
(c) His brother.
(d) His wife.
10. Alan claims that he is __________.
11. What issues does Harold have?
(d) Self esteem.
12. What does Donald ask Michael before Michael leaves the apartment?
(a) What he wants for breakfast.
(b) Why Alan actually came tonight.
(c) If he set the alarm.
(d) Does he want a snack.
13. Michael thinks that Alan's angst could have been over a fight with Fran or ____________________.
(a) A health scare.
(b) Some other emotional distress.
(c) Financial problems.
(d) A nervous breakdown.
14. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
(a) He has a new lover.
(b) He is not really gay.
(c) He is fixated on his skin.
(d) He has AIDS.
15. Which one of the men lights a joint?
Short Answer Questions
1. Harold says that his obsessions are _________________.
2. Michael tells the group that Harold has saved ____________________.
3. Who is the second man to play Affair of the Heart?
4. Michael dares Alan to call whom?
5. What does Michael do after most of the guests leave?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)