Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is not a cause of Harold's low self esteem?
(a) His being gay.
(b) His having adult acne.
(c) His high salary.
(d) His being Jewish.
2. Who makes an accusation toward Harold?
3. What does Michael tell Donald to do before he leaves?
(a) Set the alarm.
(b) Turn off the lights.
(c) Check the stove.
(d) Take out the trash.
4. Harold and Michael engage in ______________.
(a) A wrestling match.
(b) A board game.
(d) A conversation.
5. What item is necessary to play Affairs of the Heart?
(a) A phone.
(b) A telescope.
(c) A pen.
(d) A computer.
6. What does Michael say Harold lacks?
(a) Good looks.
7. Who does Bernard reach when calling the Dahlbeck residence?
(a) Bernard's mother.
(b) Mrs. Dahlbeck.
(d) Mr. Dahlbeck.
8. What phone number does Hank dial next?
(a) Larry's cell phone.
(b) The second line in Michael's apartment.
(c) Larry's home phone.
(d) Larry's work number.
9. What is the objective of Affairs of the Heart?
(a) Call the person who has hurt you the most.
(b) Call your mother.
(c) Call the one person you have always loved.
(d) Call a person to forgive them for something.
10. What does Harold think will make Michael happier?
(a) Buying a new car.
(b) Making more money.
(c) Getting a new lover.
(d) Pursuing an authentic homosexual lifestyle.
11. How does Bernard know Peter?
(a) They take a night class together.
(b) They are in the same book club.
(c) They were college roommates.
(d) They had a drunken encounter one night.
12. Where is Harold encouraged to sit after dinner?
(a) The futon.
(b) The sofa.
(c) The loveseat.
(d) The bar stool.
13. Harold says Michael is trapped in the body and ____________ of someone he doesn't want to be.
14. Why does Delbert hang up on Emory?
(a) He is repulsed by Emory.
(b) He does not remember Emory.
(c) He does not have time to talk.
(d) He thinks it is a wrong number.
15. Harold says that Michael lives on credit and _____________.
(d) Good looks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Michael's attitude about Alan at the end of the evening?
2. Michael says that Alan has had an intimate relationship with ________________.
3. Whose presence halts the men's dancing?
4. How can Michael be characterized after his anxiety attack?
5. What is Harold doing as Act 2 begins?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)