|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Donald thinks that things would be better for Michael if only he _____________________________.
(a) Could learn to not hate himself.
(b) Could learn French.
(c) Could manage his money better.
(d) Could learn to drive.
2. Harold and Michael engage in ______________.
(a) A conversation.
(b) A wrestling match.
(d) A board game.
3. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
(a) Because he wants the affair to be public.
(b) Because he can't remember Larry's work number.
(c) So Larry can answer and hear Hank's declaration of love.
(d) Because Larry's cell phone is dead.
4. What is Harold doing as Act 2 begins?
5. What does Michael's apartment symbolize?
(a) A microcosm of homosexual life.
(b) A haven.
(c) A design mecca.
(d) The womb.
6. Why does Michael say that Alan stayed at the party all evening?
(a) Alan's car broke down.
(b) Alan needed somebody to confront him.
(c) Alan always loves a good party.
(d) Alan was staying in town tonight anyway.
7. What is the tone of conversation at dinner?
8. Which two men engage in insults?
(a) Michael and Larry.
(b) Michael and Emory.
(c) Michael and Cowboy.
(d) Michael and Harold.
9. Which of the following does Alan not do when Michael taunts him to call Justin?
(a) Dials the phone.
(b) Begs for forgiveness.
(c) Declares his love.
(d) Runs out of the apartment.
10. What does Harold do after dinner?
(a) Has a brandy.
(b) Opens his gifts.
(c) Smokes a cigar.
(d) Goes for a walk.
11. Who has Alan actually called?
(a) His mother.
(b) His boss.
(c) His brother.
(d) His wife.
12. Harold thanks the men for the party and _______________.
(a) The gifts.
(b) The good conversation.
(c) The dinner.
(d) The wine.
13. What does Michael tell Donald to do before he leaves?
(a) Check the stove.
(b) Turn off the lights.
(c) Take out the trash.
(d) Set the alarm.
14. Who is Peter Dahlbeck?
(a) Bernard's neighbor.
(b) The son of the woman for whom Bernard's mother works.
(c) Bernard's boss.
(d) The brother of Bernard's boss.
15. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
(b) Falls asleep on the couch.
(c) Collapses into Donald's arms.
(d) Goes to bed.
Short Answer Questions
1. What message does Hank leave for Larry?
2. What does Michael do with Fran on the phone?
3. Whose presence halts the men's dancing?
4. Harold says that Michael lives on credit and _____________.
5. How does Michael react to Donald's idea that Justin could have lied about Alan's sexuality?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)