|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Donald ask Michael before Michael leaves the apartment?
(a) If he set the alarm.
(b) What he wants for breakfast.
(c) Why Alan actually came tonight.
(d) Does he want a snack.
2. Donald thinks that things would be better for Michael if only he _____________________________.
(a) Could learn to drive.
(b) Could manage his money better.
(c) Could learn French.
(d) Could learn to not hate himself.
3. Donald thinks that Michael's ______________ is better than it used to be.
(b) Self acceptance.
(c) Wine selection.
4. Harold is accused of _________________.
(c) Being stoned.
(d) Being selfish.
5. What is Michael's position on playing more games this evening?
(a) He'll play one more and that's it.
(b) He is up for a couple more games.
(c) He'll play all night if anyone else wants to.
(d) He is tired of games for tonight.
6. Harold and Michael engage in ______________.
(b) A conversation.
(c) A board game.
(d) A wrestling match.
7. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
(a) He has AIDS.
(b) He is fixated on his skin.
(c) He is not really gay.
(d) He has a new lover.
8. What question does Michael ask Alan?
(a) If he knows a good orthopedic surgeon.
(b) If he wants to go to dinner sometime.
(c) If he can lend him $50.
(d) If he knows what it means to be "in the closet."
9. Who attempts to comfort Michael?
10. What does Michael's apartment symbolize?
(a) A microcosm of homosexual life.
(b) The womb.
(c) A haven.
(d) A design mecca.
11. Who does Hank phone in the game?
(a) The answering service he and Larry share.
(b) Larry's home number.
(c) Larry's work number.
(d) Larry's cell phone.
12. What is Harold doing as Act 2 begins?
13. How does Bernard feel after making the phone call?q
14. What issues does Harold have?
(a) Self esteem.
15. What does Alan do after the fight is over?
(a) Leaves the apartment.
(b) Rushes out of the room.
(c) Calls the police.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who has Alan actually called?
2. What is Delbert Botts' profession?
3. Michael dares Alan to call whom?
4. Which of the men is the first to play the game?
5. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)