|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Donald thinks that things would be better for Michael if only he _____________________________.
(a) Could manage his money better.
(b) Could learn to drive.
(c) Could learn to not hate himself.
(d) Could learn French.
2. Who is Peter Dahlbeck?
(a) Bernard's neighbor.
(b) The son of the woman for whom Bernard's mother works.
(c) The brother of Bernard's boss.
(d) Bernard's boss.
3. What does Harold call Michael?
(a) A queer.
(b) A sad gay man.
(c) A homo.
(d) A fraud.
4. Alan claims that he is __________.
5. What is the tone of conversation at dinner?
6. Who is the person in the photo in the silver frame?
7. What do the men do after Harold opens his gifts?
(a) Drink martinis.
(b) Smoke cigars.
(c) Dance in pairs.
(d) Eat birthday cake.
8. How does Bernard know Peter?
(a) They had a drunken encounter one night.
(b) They are in the same book club.
(c) They were college roommates.
(d) They take a night class together.
9. Harold thanks the men for the party and _______________.
(a) The wine.
(b) The dinner.
(c) The gifts.
(d) The good conversation.
10. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
(a) He is fixated on his skin.
(b) He is not really gay.
(c) He has AIDS.
(d) He has a new lover.
11. What do the guests do while dinner is prepared?
(a) Read magazines.
(d) Watch TV.
12. Why does Delbert hang up on Emory?
(a) He is repulsed by Emory.
(b) He does not have time to talk.
(c) He thinks it is a wrong number.
(d) He does not remember Emory.
13. What does Michael insist that Alan do?
(a) Face the truth about his sexuality.
(b) Pay for dinner.
(c) Sing to Harold.
(d) Take out the garbage.
14. What does Donald ask Michael before Michael leaves the apartment?
(a) Does he want a snack.
(b) Why Alan actually came tonight.
(c) What he wants for breakfast.
(d) If he set the alarm.
15. What does Michael tell Donald to do before he leaves?
(a) Turn off the lights.
(b) Check the stove.
(c) Take out the trash.
(d) Set the alarm.
Short Answer Questions
1. Donald thinks that Michael's ______________ is better than it used to be.
2. Who leaves the party with Harold?
3. What issues does Harold have?
4. How can Michael be characterized after his anxiety attack?
5. What is Delbert Botts' profession?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)