|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Bernard phone?
(a) Peter Dahlbeck.
(b) Peter Danson.
(c) Peter Dahlinghouse.
(d) Peter Dawson.
2. How does Bernard feel after making the phone call?q
3. Who makes an accusation toward Harold?
4. What is the tone of conversation at dinner?
5. Harold says that Michael hates _________________.
(a) People who are late.
(c) The color purple.
(d) With a passion.
6. Where do Larry and Hank go after the phone call?
(a) A cafe.
(b) The balcony.
(c) A bar.
(d) The bedroom.
7. Which two men engage in insults?
(a) Michael and Larry.
(b) Michael and Cowboy.
(c) Michael and Harold.
(d) Michael and Emory.
8. What does Donald ask Michael before Michael leaves the apartment?
(a) Does he want a snack.
(b) If he set the alarm.
(c) What he wants for breakfast.
(d) Why Alan actually came tonight.
9. What is the objective of Affairs of the Heart?
(a) Call the person who has hurt you the most.
(b) Call a person to forgive them for something.
(c) Call your mother.
(d) Call the one person you have always loved.
10. Harold says that Michael lives on credit and _____________.
(d) Good looks.
11. What question does Michael ask Alan?
(a) If he knows what it means to be "in the closet."
(b) If he can lend him $50.
(c) If he knows a good orthopedic surgeon.
(d) If he wants to go to dinner sometime.
12. What does Michael's apartment symbolize?
(a) A haven.
(b) A microcosm of homosexual life.
(c) The womb.
(d) A design mecca.
13. What game do the men decide to play?
(a) Affairs of the Heart.
(b) Trivial Pursuit.
14. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
(a) He has AIDS.
(b) He has a new lover.
(c) He is fixated on his skin.
(d) He is not really gay.
15. Who has Alan actually called?
(a) His brother.
(b) His boss.
(c) His wife.
(d) His mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harold doing as Act 2 begins?
2. What does Harold think will make Michael happier?
3. Michael dares Alan to call whom?
4. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
5. Harold says that his obsessions are _________________.
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)