|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bernard know Peter?
(a) They were college roommates.
(b) They take a night class together.
(c) They had a drunken encounter one night.
(d) They are in the same book club.
2. What does Alan do after the fight is over?
(a) Leaves the apartment.
(b) Calls the police.
(c) Rushes out of the room.
3. Who leaves the party with Emory?
4. What is Harold doing as Act 2 begins?
5. Michael thinks that Alan's angst could have been over a fight with Fran or ____________________.
(a) Financial problems.
(b) A health scare.
(c) A nervous breakdown.
(d) Some other emotional distress.
6. Who finishes the dinner preparations?
(c) The caterer.
7. What does Donald ask Michael before Michael leaves the apartment?
(a) What he wants for breakfast.
(b) Does he want a snack.
(c) Why Alan actually came tonight.
(d) If he set the alarm.
8. Where do Larry and Hank go after the phone call?
(a) A bar.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) The balcony.
(d) A cafe.
9. Donald thinks that things would be better for Michael if only he _____________________________.
(a) Could learn French.
(b) Could learn to drive.
(c) Could learn to not hate himself.
(d) Could manage his money better.
10. Who does Emory phone?
(a) Delbert Botticelli.
(b) Delbert Bostwick.
(c) Delbert Botts.
(d) Delbert Brunswick.
11. Which one of the men lights a joint?
12. What does Michael say Harold lacks?
(c) Good looks.
13. What phone number does Hank dial next?
(a) The second line in Michael's apartment.
(b) Larry's home phone.
(c) Larry's cell phone.
(d) Larry's work number.
14. Who enters the room after the lights dim?
15. What does Michael do with Fran on the phone?
(a) Tells her he loves her.
(b) Exchanges pleasantries.
(c) Screams obscenities.
(d) Tells her Alan is gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Michael taunt about what Hank and Larry could be doing in the bedroom?
2. Which two men engage in insults?
3. Which of the following does Donald not do at the end of the party?
4. Who makes an accusation toward Harold?
5. What does Michael tell Donald to do before he leaves?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)