|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harold and Michael talk about superficiality and _____________________.
2. What had Emory once sent to Delbert as a gift?
(a) Silver picture frame.
(b) Engraved cigarette lighter.
(d) Engraved flask.
3. What does Michael do during Alan's phone call?
(a) Slams down the receiver.
(b) Shouts obscenities.
(c) Grabs the phone.
(d) Takes a walk.
4. What is Cowboy carrying when he comes into the room?
(a) A tray of martinis.
(b) Birthday balloons.
(c) A birthday cake.
(d) Two bottles of champagne.
5. Which one of the men lights a joint?
6. Who leaves the party with Emory?
7. Who decides to analyze Michael after Michael has taunted Alan?
8. Who does Hank phone in the game?
(a) Larry's work number.
(b) Larry's home number.
(c) Larry's cell phone.
(d) The answering service he and Larry share.
9. Harold thanks the men for the party and _______________.
(a) The wine.
(b) The dinner.
(c) The gifts.
(d) The good conversation.
10. Harold is accused of _________________.
(b) Being stoned.
(d) Being selfish.
11. What gift has the most significance for Harold?
(a) A book.
(b) A humidor.
(c) A watch.
(d) A photo in a silver frame.
12. Harold says Michael is trapped in the body and ____________ of someone he doesn't want to be.
13. What is the tone of conversation at dinner?
14. Harold says that Michael hates _________________.
(a) With a passion.
(b) People who are late.
(c) The color purple.
15. Who is the second man to play Affair of the Heart?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael suggest the men do when the dancing is halted?
2. Whose presence halts the men's dancing?
3. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
4. How can Michael be characterized after his anxiety attack?
5. Who is still depressed about the Affairs of the Heart game?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)