|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Donald offer to Michael?
2. Where is Harold encouraged to sit after dinner?
(a) The futon.
(b) The bar stool.
(c) The sofa.
(d) The loveseat.
3. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
(a) Because he can't remember Larry's work number.
(b) Because he wants the affair to be public.
(c) Because Larry's cell phone is dead.
(d) So Larry can answer and hear Hank's declaration of love.
4. What does Michael do after most of the guests leave?
(a) Clears the party dishes.
(b) Drops to his knees and moans.
(c) Cries in a Kleenex.
(d) Watches TV.
5. What do the men do after Harold opens his gifts?
(a) Smoke cigars.
(b) Drink martinis.
(c) Dance in pairs.
(d) Eat birthday cake.
6. What does Michael insist that Alan do?
(a) Take out the garbage.
(b) Pay for dinner.
(c) Face the truth about his sexuality.
(d) Sing to Harold.
7. What does Alan do after the fight is over?
(b) Rushes out of the room.
(c) Leaves the apartment.
(d) Calls the police.
8. What does Michael's apartment symbolize?
(a) A design mecca.
(b) The womb.
(c) A haven.
(d) A microcosm of homosexual life.
9. What item is necessary to play Affairs of the Heart?
(a) A pen.
(b) A telescope.
(c) A phone.
(d) A computer.
10. Since Hank and Larry are still in his bedroom, where does Michael go at the end of the party?
(a) Midnight mass.
(b) A hotel.
(c) His mother's house.
(d) Donald's apartment.
11. What is Michael's attitude about Alan at the end of the evening?
(a) He is going to talk to him tomorrow.
(b) He is not concerned.
(c) He is ready to have him committed.
(d) He is angry at him.
12. What is Alan's wife's name?
13. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
(b) Falls asleep on the couch.
(c) Goes to bed.
(d) Collapses into Donald's arms.
14. What is the tone of conversation at dinner?
15. Who is the person in the photo in the silver frame?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Larry and Hank go after the phone call?
2. Donald thinks that things would be better for Michael if only he _____________________________.
3. What is Delbert Botts' profession?
4. Who enters the room after the lights dim?
5. Which of the following does Donald not do at the end of the party?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)