|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael suggest the men do when the dancing is halted?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Go out for cocktails.
(c) Play games.
(d) Go to the movies.
2. What issues does Harold have?
(c) Self esteem.
3. How does Bernard feel after making the phone call?q
4. Michael tells the group that Harold has saved ____________________.
(c) Ticket stubs.
(d) Wine bottle corks.
5. Who is the person in the photo in the silver frame?
6. Who is still depressed about the Affairs of the Heart game?
7. What phone number does Hank dial next?
(a) Larry's cell phone.
(b) The second line in Michael's apartment.
(c) Larry's home phone.
(d) Larry's work number.
8. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
(a) Goes to bed.
(c) Collapses into Donald's arms.
(d) Falls asleep on the couch.
9. What item is necessary to play Affairs of the Heart?
(a) A phone.
(b) A computer.
(c) A telescope.
(d) A pen.
10. Who enters the room after the lights dim?
11. What does Michael do during Alan's phone call?
(a) Slams down the receiver.
(b) Grabs the phone.
(c) Shouts obscenities.
(d) Takes a walk.
12. Who does Bernard reach when calling the Dahlbeck residence?
(b) Mrs. Dahlbeck.
(c) Bernard's mother.
(d) Mr. Dahlbeck.
13. What does Michael do after most of the guests leave?
(a) Watches TV.
(b) Cries in a Kleenex.
(c) Clears the party dishes.
(d) Drops to his knees and moans.
14. What question does Donald ask Michael?
(a) What wine he served at dinner.
(b) Who cuts his hair.
(c) Where he bought his sweater.
(d) Why Alan stayed all evening.
15. Who leaves the party with Harold?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alan claims that he is __________.
2. What is Cowboy carrying when he comes into the room?
3. Why does Alan feel really annoyed by the game?
4. What gift has the most significance for Harold?
5. Since Hank and Larry are still in his bedroom, where does Michael go at the end of the party?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)