|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What issues does Harold have?
(c) Self esteem.
2. Who does Bernard phone?
(a) Peter Dahlinghouse.
(b) Peter Danson.
(c) Peter Dahlbeck.
(d) Peter Dawson.
3. Who decides to analyze Michael after Michael has taunted Alan?
4. Alan claims that he is __________.
5. Why does Michael say that Alan stayed at the party all evening?
(a) Alan needed somebody to confront him.
(b) Alan was staying in town tonight anyway.
(c) Alan always loves a good party.
(d) Alan's car broke down.
6. Whose presence halts the men's dancing?
(b) Michael's father.
(c) The caterer.
7. What does Michael do after most of the guests leave?
(a) Watches TV.
(b) Drops to his knees and moans.
(c) Cries in a Kleenex.
(d) Clears the party dishes.
8. Harold says that his obsessions are _________________.
(a) Paid in full.
9. What question does Michael ask Alan?
(a) If he knows what it means to be "in the closet."
(b) If he knows a good orthopedic surgeon.
(c) If he can lend him $50.
(d) If he wants to go to dinner sometime.
10. What does Michael insist that Alan do?
(a) Take out the garbage.
(b) Face the truth about his sexuality.
(c) Sing to Harold.
(d) Pay for dinner.
11. What is Alan's wife's name?
12. Why does Delbert hang up on Emory?
(a) He is repulsed by Emory.
(b) He does not have time to talk.
(c) He thinks it is a wrong number.
(d) He does not remember Emory.
13. Where do Larry and Hank go after the phone call?
(a) A bar.
(b) The bedroom.
(c) A cafe.
(d) The balcony.
14. Who finishes the dinner preparations?
(a) The caterer.
15. What does Michael suggest the men do when the dancing is halted?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Play games.
(c) Go to the movies.
(d) Go out for cocktails.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
2. What does Michael do during Alan's phone call?
3. What does Alan do after the fight is over?
4. Where is Harold encouraged to sit after dinner?
5. How do players of Affairs of the Heart earn extra points?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)