|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael insist that Alan do?
(a) Face the truth about his sexuality.
(b) Take out the garbage.
(c) Sing to Harold.
(d) Pay for dinner.
2. Where is Harold encouraged to sit after dinner?
(a) The sofa.
(b) The futon.
(c) The loveseat.
(d) The bar stool.
3. Who leaves the party with Harold?
4. What do the men do after Harold opens his gifts?
(a) Eat birthday cake.
(b) Smoke cigars.
(c) Drink martinis.
(d) Dance in pairs.
5. Who is the second man to play Affair of the Heart?
6. How does Bernard feel after making the phone call?q
7. Who does Michael taunt about what Hank and Larry could be doing in the bedroom?
8. Who makes an accusation toward Harold?
9. What does Donald offer to Michael?
10. Who has Alan actually called?
(a) His mother.
(b) His wife.
(c) His boss.
(d) His brother.
11. What had Emory once sent to Delbert as a gift?
(a) Engraved flask.
(b) Engraved cigarette lighter.
(d) Silver picture frame.
12. Who leaves the party with Emory?
13. What becomes apparent when it is Hank's turn to play Affair of the Heart?
(a) Larry is not gay.
(b) Hank and Larry's relationship.
(c) Hank is not gay.
(d) Hank is bisexual.
14. What is Alan's wife's name?
15. Michael dares Alan to call whom?
Short Answer Questions
1. Harold says that Michael lives on credit and _____________.
2. Donald thinks that things would be better for Michael if only he _____________________________.
3. Harold is accused of _________________.
4. Donald thinks that Michael's ______________ is better than it used to be.
5. Who is the person in the photo in the silver frame?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)