|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the men is the first to play the game?
2. What does Michael suggest the men do when the dancing is halted?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Go to the movies.
(c) Play games.
(d) Go out for cocktails.
3. Harold says Michael is trapped in the body and ____________ of someone he doesn't want to be.
4. What is Alan's wife's name?
5. Harold and Michael talk about superficiality and _____________________.
6. What is Delbert Botts' profession?
7. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
(a) He has AIDS.
(b) He is not really gay.
(c) He is fixated on his skin.
(d) He has a new lover.
8. Who makes an accusation toward Harold?
9. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
(a) Because Larry's cell phone is dead.
(b) Because he wants the affair to be public.
(c) Because he can't remember Larry's work number.
(d) So Larry can answer and hear Hank's declaration of love.
10. Who is Peter Dahlbeck?
(a) The brother of Bernard's boss.
(b) The son of the woman for whom Bernard's mother works.
(c) Bernard's neighbor.
(d) Bernard's boss.
11. What item is necessary to play Affairs of the Heart?
(a) A phone.
(b) A computer.
(c) A pen.
(d) A telescope.
12. What is Harold doing as Act 2 begins?
13. Who is the second man to play Affair of the Heart?
14. Michael says that Alan has had an intimate relationship with ________________.
(a) Another college roommate.
(b) His son's coach.
(c) His neighbor.
(d) His business partner.
15. What do the men do after Harold opens his gifts?
(a) Smoke cigars.
(b) Drink martinis.
(c) Eat birthday cake.
(d) Dance in pairs.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael's apartment symbolize?
2. How does Bernard know Peter?
3. Why does Delbert hang up on Emory?
4. What do the guests do while dinner is prepared?
5. What does Michael do with Fran on the phone?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)