|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Michael thinks that Alan's angst could have been over a fight with Fran or ____________________.
(a) Financial problems.
(b) Some other emotional distress.
(c) A health scare.
(d) A nervous breakdown.
2. What does Donald ask Michael before Michael leaves the apartment?
(a) What he wants for breakfast.
(b) If he set the alarm.
(c) Does he want a snack.
(d) Why Alan actually came tonight.
3. What does Harold do after dinner?
(a) Goes for a walk.
(b) Smokes a cigar.
(c) Has a brandy.
(d) Opens his gifts.
4. Who leaves the party with Harold?
5. Why do the men question giving extra points to Hank?
(a) His expression of love was too quick.
(b) His expression of love was not sincere.
(c) His expression of love was given to a phone operator.
(d) His expression of love was coerced.
6. How do players of Affairs of the Heart earn extra points?
(a) By asking for forgiveness from the person they call.
(b) By not insulting the person they call.
(c) By verbalizing their feelings to the person they have called.
(d) By not crying when making their phone call.
7. Donald thinks that things would be better for Michael if only he _____________________________.
(a) Could learn French.
(b) Could manage his money better.
(c) Could learn to not hate himself.
(d) Could learn to drive.
8. What gift has the most significance for Harold?
(a) A book.
(b) A watch.
(c) A photo in a silver frame.
(d) A humidor.
9. Michael says that Alan has had an intimate relationship with ________________.
(a) Another college roommate.
(b) His son's coach.
(c) His business partner.
(d) His neighbor.
10. Why does Alan feel really annoyed by the game?
(a) He doesn't have anyone to call.
(b) He has had too much to drink.
(c) He is sick of gay theatrics.
(d) He never wins.
11. Who enters the room after the lights dim?
12. Who does Bernard reach when calling the Dahlbeck residence?
(b) Mr. Dahlbeck.
(c) Mrs. Dahlbeck.
(d) Bernard's mother.
13. Who is the second man to play Affair of the Heart?
14. What does Michael say Harold lacks?
(a) Good looks.
15. What question does Donald ask Michael?
(a) Where he bought his sweater.
(b) Why Alan stayed all evening.
(c) Who cuts his hair.
(d) What wine he served at dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Cowboy carrying when he comes into the room?
2. What is Michael's attitude about Alan at the end of the evening?
3. What message does Hank leave for Larry?
4. Who does Hank phone in the game?
5. Who does Emory phone?
This section contains 472 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)