|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why have the men gathered?
(a) For a celebration.
(b) For a funeral.
(c) For a book group.
(d) For a class.
2. What has Cowboy been paid to do?
(a) Serve drinks.
(b) Spend the evening at the party.
(c) Be a DJ.
(d) Pass hors d'oeuvres.
3. What does Donald suffer from?
(a) Bipolar disease.
(b) Anxiety attacks.
4. At what is Harold laughing as Act 1 ends?
(a) His singing Cowboy gift.
(b) Alan and Emory fighting.
(c) Michael's odd outfit.
(d) Donald's dirty jokes.
5. What lifts Donald's spirits?
(a) Pampering items Michael has purchased.
(b) Theater tickets.
(c) A massage.
(d) A new boyfriend.
6. What drink does Donald want?
(c) Gin and tonic.
(d) Red wine.
7. Which of Michael's friends is Alan a little skittish about?
8. Who buys Cowboy for Harold's birthday gift?
9. Which of the men seems jealous of the relationship between Donald and Larry?
10. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
(a) His priest.
(b) His grade school teachers.
(c) His parents.
11. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
12. What does Michael invite Alan to do?
(a) Come over for a drink.
(b) Take an art class.
(c) Join a book club.
(d) Go to the theater.
13. How is Alan dressed?
(a) Suit and tie.
(b) Jeans and T shirt.
(c) Black tie.
(d) Casual Friday.
14. What is Harold doing as Act 1 ends?
15. Who is Alan?
(a) Michael's boss.
(b) Michael's brother.
(c) Michael's boyfriend.
(d) Michael's college roommate.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Michael's apartment appear?
2. What does Michael do after Cowboy finishes singing?
3. What type of appointment was canceled for Donald?
4. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
5. At what time of day does the story take place?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)