|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cowboy do when he sees Harold?
(a) Sings Happy Birthday.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Gives him a drink.
(d) Does a strip tease.
2. What does Michael claim fueled his first gay experiences?
3. What topic do the men discuss related to school roommates?
(a) Smoking joints.
(b) Pulling all nighters.
(c) Coming out experiences.
(d) Getting drunk.
4. Alan is conflicted by his own _____________________.
(a) Financial problems.
(c) Self esteem issues.
(d) Sexual identity.
5. What shocks Harold when he enters the apartment?
(a) The sight of the men watching football on TV.
(b) The sight of Alan and Emory fighting.
(c) The sight of Alan caressing Cowboy.
(d) The sight of Alan and Emory kissing.
6. It is clear that Cowboy wants to _____________________.
(a) Stay all night.
(b) Smoke a joint.
(c) Leave early.
(d) Get drunk.
7. Who is Alan?
(a) Michael's boyfriend.
(b) Michael's college roommate.
(c) Michael's brother.
(d) Michael's boss.
8. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
(a) Marriage rights.
(b) Financial freedom.
(c) True love.
(d) Acceptance in mainstream society.
9. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
(a) His parents.
(b) His grade school teachers.
(d) His priest.
10. What type of dance do the men do while waiting?
(c) Chorus line.
11. What is notable about Bernard's clothes?
(a) They are too large.
(b) They have tears in them.
(c) They do not match.
(d) They are impeccably tailored.
12. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
13. What does Alan invite the men to do?
(a) Go golfing.
(b) Visit him at his home.
(c) Go out to dinner.
(d) Go to the theater.
14. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
(a) He is a gift for Harold.
(b) He is a cater waiter.
(c) He is the entertainment.
(d) He reads Tarot cards.
15. From what do the men in the group suffer?
(a) Low self esteem.
(c) Identity issues.
(d) Panic attacks.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the next party guest to arrive?
2. Where does Michael take Alan?
3. What does Michael invite Alan to do?
4. Whose birthday are the men celebrating?
5. Which of the men implies that Alan is a homosexual and not a married man?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)