|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which man is the next to arrive at the party?
2. What does Michael do after Cowboy finishes singing?
(a) Turns on the stereo.
(b) Fixes a drink.
(c) Changes clothes.
(d) Pays Cowboy.
3. Who does Donald say is responsible for his being gay?
(b) His parents.
4. It is clear that Cowboy wants to _____________________.
(a) Smoke a joint.
(b) Leave early.
(c) Stay all night.
(d) Get drunk.
5. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
(a) He is drunk.
(b) He smokes like a chimney.
(c) He uses foul language.
(d) He is too effeminate.
6. Who buys Cowboy for Harold's birthday gift?
7. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
(a) Then unfortunately shows up.
(b) Brings a covered dish.
(c) Brings a gift.
(d) Does not RSVP.
8. What does Michael claim fueled his first gay experiences?
9. What excuse does Cowboy give for wanting to leave early?
(b) Back pain.
(c) The flu.
(d) Early meeting tomorrow.
10. From what do the men in the group suffer?
(a) Panic attacks.
(b) Identity issues.
(d) Low self esteem.
11. Alan is conflicted by his own _____________________.
(b) Sexual identity.
(c) Self esteem issues.
(d) Financial problems.
12. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
(a) True love.
(b) Marriage rights.
(c) Acceptance in mainstream society.
(d) Financial freedom.
13. What does Michael try to explain to Alan?
(a) The nature of the party.
(b) His alcohol abuse.
(c) His cocaine problem.
(d) An investment tip.
14. What does Michael invite Alan to do?
(a) Take an art class.
(b) Join a book club.
(c) Come over for a drink.
(d) Go to the theater.
15. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
Short Answer Questions
1. The story is about how many people?
2. The men direct insults to each other and __________________.
3. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
4. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
5. Why does Michael take Alan away from the group?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)