|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Michael take Alan?
(b) The den.
(c) The balcony.
(d) The kitchen.
2. From what do the men in the group suffer?
(a) Identity issues.
(c) Panic attacks.
(d) Low self esteem.
3. At what is Harold laughing as Act 1 ends?
(a) Donald's dirty jokes.
(b) Michael's odd outfit.
(c) Alan and Emory fighting.
(d) His singing Cowboy gift.
4. Who is Alan?
(a) Michael's brother.
(b) Michael's boss.
(c) Michael's boyfriend.
(d) Michael's college roommate.
5. The men direct insults to each other and __________________.
(a) Their mothers.
(c) Their therapists.
(d) Their priests.
6. How does Alan react to Emory's assertion that Alan is gay?
(a) He ignores him.
(b) He passes it off as ignorant.
(c) He physically attacks him.
(d) He bolts for the door.
7. Who is the first guest to arrive?
8. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
9. At what time of day does the story take place?
10. What does Alan invite the men to do?
(a) Go golfing.
(b) Visit him at his home.
(c) Go to the theater.
(d) Go out to dinner.
11. It is clear that Cowboy wants to _____________________.
(a) Stay all night.
(b) Leave early.
(c) Smoke a joint.
(d) Get drunk.
12. Where is Alan's home located?
(a) New York.
13. What has Michael recently stopped doing?
(b) Staying out all night.
(c) Maxing out his credit cards.
(d) Drinking and smoking.
14. Who does Alan think is the birthday boy?
15. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
(a) Financial freedom.
(b) Marriage rights.
(c) Acceptance in mainstream society.
(d) True love.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ethnicity is Bernard?
2. Alan claims to not pass judgment on ____________________.
3. Michael receives a phone call from whom?
4. What type of appointment was canceled for Donald?
5. Which of Michael's friends is Alan a little skittish about?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)