|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
(a) His parents.
(b) His priest.
(d) His grade school teachers.
2. How could Alan's demeanor be described?
3. Michael receives a phone call from whom?
4. What does Alan symbolize for the men?
(a) The specter of death.
(b) The intrusion of mainstream society.
(c) The need to succeed.
(d) Living in denial.
5. Who buys Cowboy for Harold's birthday gift?
6. What does Hank claim he had with Larry?
(a) An agreement for an exclusive relationship.
(b) An agreement to start a business.
(c) An agreement to adopt a child.
(d) An agreement to buy a house.
7. Who is the next party guest to arrive?
8. Who is Alan?
(a) Michael's boyfriend.
(b) Michael's brother.
(c) Michael's boss.
(d) Michael's college roommate.
9. What is Alan's behavior regarding Michael's friends?
10. Alan is conflicted by his own _____________________.
(a) Financial problems.
(b) Sexual identity.
(c) Self esteem issues.
11. Alan claims to not pass judgment on ____________________.
(a) Other people's homes.
(b) Other people's lifestyles.
(c) Other people's religious beliefs.
(d) Other people's professions.
12. What type of dance do the men do while waiting?
(a) Chorus line.
13. What ethnicity is Bernard?
(a) African American.
14. Why is Emory annoyed at Cowboy?
(a) He kissed the wrong man.
(b) He is drunk already.
(c) He smells bad.
(d) He is dressed inappropriately.
15. Cowboy's early arrival kills the ______________________.
(a) Cocaine buzz.
(c) Surprise gift.
(d) Midnight Cowboy joke.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the men seems jealous of the relationship between Donald and Larry?
2. Which of the following is not one of the first guests to arrive?
3. In what year does the play take place?
4. Who is the next man to arrive at the party?
5. What is Michael doing as the play begins?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)