|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is notable about Bernard's clothes?
(a) They have tears in them.
(b) They do not match.
(c) They are impeccably tailored.
(d) They are too large.
2. Who is the next man to arrive at the party?
3. Which of the following do the men not discuss after Alan arrives?
(d) Interior design.
4. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
(a) He is a gift for Harold.
(b) He is a cater waiter.
(c) He reads Tarot cards.
(d) He is the entertainment.
5. What is the name of this play?
(a) Locker Room Diaries.
(b) The Boys in the Band.
(c) Boys Will Be Boys.
(d) The Guys in the Outfield.
6. How was the play perceived at its introduction in 1969?
7. In what year does the play take place?
8. What lifts Donald's spirits?
(a) Theater tickets.
(b) A massage.
(c) A new boyfriend.
(d) Pampering items Michael has purchased.
9. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
(a) Brings a gift.
(b) Brings a covered dish.
(c) Then unfortunately shows up.
(d) Does not RSVP.
10. Who is Alan?
(a) Michael's brother.
(b) Michael's boss.
(c) Michael's boyfriend.
(d) Michael's college roommate.
11. Which of Michael's friends is Alan a little skittish about?
12. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
(a) True love.
(b) Acceptance in mainstream society.
(c) Financial freedom.
(d) Marriage rights.
13. The story is about how many people?
14. What does Donald suffer from?
(b) Anxiety attacks.
(c) Bipolar disease.
15. What excuse does Cowboy give for wanting to leave early?
(a) Early meeting tomorrow.
(b) Back pain.
(c) The flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
2. Who does Cowboy kiss at the door?
3. What does Michael invite Alan to do?
4. Who are the people in the story?
5. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)