|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What shocks Harold when he enters the apartment?
(a) The sight of the men watching football on TV.
(b) The sight of Alan caressing Cowboy.
(c) The sight of Alan and Emory fighting.
(d) The sight of Alan and Emory kissing.
2. What is Cowboy's profession?
(d) Male prostitute.
3. Which man is the next to arrive at the party?
4. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
5. What shocks Alan when he arrives?
(a) The sight of the men doing cocaine.
(b) The sight of Donald sitting on Michael's lap.
(c) The sight of the men intertwined in a kick routine.
(d) The sight of two of the men kissing.
6. Who is Alan?
(a) Michael's boss.
(b) Michael's brother.
(c) Michael's college roommate.
(d) Michael's boyfriend.
7. What is the name of this play?
(a) The Boys in the Band.
(b) Boys Will Be Boys.
(c) Locker Room Diaries.
(d) The Guys in the Outfield.
8. Donald is not happy because his appointment _____________________.
(a) Was rescheduled.
(b) Was cancelled.
(c) Was cut short.
(d) Ran too long.
9. What does Michael claim fueled his first gay experiences?
10. What is Michael doing as the play begins?
(a) Wrapping a gift.
(b) Mixing drinks.
(c) Fixing hors d'oeuvres.
(d) Taking a shower.
11. At what time of day does the story take place?
12. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
(a) His priest.
(c) His parents.
(d) His grade school teachers.
13. Who points out Harold to Cowboy?
14. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
(a) He is a cater waiter.
(b) He reads Tarot cards.
(c) He is a gift for Harold.
(d) He is the entertainment.
15. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
(a) Then unfortunately shows up.
(b) Brings a gift.
(c) Does not RSVP.
(d) Brings a covered dish.
Short Answer Questions
1. At what is Harold laughing as Act 1 ends?
2. Which of the following do the men not do while waiting for more guests to arrive?
3. Who is the next man to arrive at the party?
4. What is Harold doing as Act 1 ends?
5. Which of the following is not one of the first guests to arrive?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)