|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What lifts Donald's spirits?
(a) A new boyfriend.
(b) Theater tickets.
(c) A massage.
(d) Pampering items Michael has purchased.
2. How does Michael's apartment appear?
(d) Over crowded.
3. What does Alan invite the men to do?
(a) Visit him at his home.
(b) Go golfing.
(c) Go to the theater.
(d) Go out to dinner.
4. Who points out Harold to Cowboy?
5. Who is the next man to arrive at the party?
6. What is Cowboy's profession?
(a) Male prostitute.
7. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
(a) He is the entertainment.
(b) He is a gift for Harold.
(c) He is a cater waiter.
(d) He reads Tarot cards.
8. What ethnicity is Bernard?
(a) African American.
9. Why is Emory annoyed at Cowboy?
(a) He smells bad.
(b) He is drunk already.
(c) He kissed the wrong man.
(d) He is dressed inappropriately.
10. What is the setting as the play opens?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) A college classroom.
(d) A restaurant.
11. Who is Alan?
(a) Michael's boyfriend.
(b) Michael's boss.
(c) Michael's college roommate.
(d) Michael's brother.
12. How many drinks has Michael had so far this evening?
13. Which of the following is not one of the first guests to arrive?
14. What has Cowboy been paid to do?
(a) Spend the evening at the party.
(b) Pass hors d'oeuvres.
(c) Be a DJ.
(d) Serve drinks.
15. Where does Michael take Alan?
(a) The den.
(c) The balcony.
(d) The kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what city does story take place?
2. Michael receives a phone call from whom?
3. What information does Donald share with Michael?
4. Who is the first guest to arrive?
5. Which man is the next to arrive at the party?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)