|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Harold doing as Act 1 ends?
2. What does Cowboy do when he sees Harold?
(a) Does a strip tease.
(b) Kisses him.
(c) Gives him a drink.
(d) Sings Happy Birthday.
3. The story is about how many people?
4. At whose apartment do the men gather?
5. What ethnicity is Bernard?
(d) African American.
6. What does Hank claim he had with Larry?
(a) An agreement to buy a house.
(b) An agreement for an exclusive relationship.
(c) An agreement to adopt a child.
(d) An agreement to start a business.
7. What type of dance do the men do while waiting?
(a) Chorus line.
8. Who is Alan?
(a) Michael's brother.
(b) Michael's boyfriend.
(c) Michael's boss.
(d) Michael's college roommate.
9. From what room does Alan emerge?
10. What does Alan invite the men to do?
(a) Go out to dinner.
(b) Visit him at his home.
(c) Go to the theater.
(d) Go golfing.
11. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
(a) His priest.
(b) His grade school teachers.
(c) His parents.
12. What excuse does Cowboy give for wanting to leave early?
(a) Early meeting tomorrow.
(b) The flu.
(d) Back pain.
13. What shocks Harold when he enters the apartment?
(a) The sight of the men watching football on TV.
(b) The sight of Alan and Emory fighting.
(c) The sight of Alan caressing Cowboy.
(d) The sight of Alan and Emory kissing.
14. How could Alan's demeanor be described?
15. Who are the people in the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Alan claims to not pass judgment on ____________________.
2. Which of the following do the men not do while waiting for more guests to arrive?
3. What has Cowboy been paid to do?
4. What does Michael invite Alan to do?
5. How is Alan dressed?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)