|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Donald is not happy because his appointment _____________________.
(a) Was cancelled.
(b) Was cut short.
(c) Was rescheduled.
(d) Ran too long.
2. What information does Donald share with Michael?
(a) Gossip about Rex.
(b) Insight from his therapy sessions.
(c) Investment tips.
(d) Interior design tips.
3. Who points out Harold to Cowboy?
4. The story is about how many people?
5. What is the name of this play?
(a) The Guys in the Outfield.
(b) Locker Room Diaries.
(c) The Boys in the Band.
(d) Boys Will Be Boys.
6. Who does Alan think is the birthday boy?
7. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
(a) Donald and Cowboy.
(b) Donald and Larry.
(c) Hank and Cowboy.
(d) Larry and Emory.
8. What lifts Donald's spirits?
(a) A massage.
(b) Theater tickets.
(c) Pampering items Michael has purchased.
(d) A new boyfriend.
9. How does Michael's apartment appear?
(c) Over crowded.
10. What does Donald suffer from?
(a) Bipolar disease.
(b) Anxiety attacks.
11. Who is Alan?
(a) Michael's boyfriend.
(b) Michael's brother.
(c) Michael's college roommate.
(d) Michael's boss.
12. In what year does the play take place?
13. Why does Michael take Alan away from the group?
(a) Because he has a stock tip for him.
(b) Because he wants some medical advice.
(c) Because the others are making fun of him.
(d) To talk privately.
14. What shocks Harold when he enters the apartment?
(a) The sight of the men watching football on TV.
(b) The sight of Alan caressing Cowboy.
(c) The sight of Alan and Emory kissing.
(d) The sight of Alan and Emory fighting.
15. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
Short Answer Questions
1. What drink does Donald want?
2. Whose birthday are the men celebrating?
3. Where does Michael take Alan?
4. Who is the first guest to arrive?
5. Which of the following is not one of the first guests to arrive?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)