|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Cowboy do when he sees Harold?
(a) Sings Happy Birthday.
(b) Does a strip tease.
(c) Gives him a drink.
(d) Kisses him.
2. The men direct insults to each other and __________________.
(b) Their therapists.
(c) Their mothers.
(d) Their priests.
3. Which of the men seems jealous of the relationship between Donald and Larry?
4. What does Hank claim he had with Larry?
(a) An agreement to buy a house.
(b) An agreement to start a business.
(c) An agreement to adopt a child.
(d) An agreement for an exclusive relationship.
5. What type of appointment was canceled for Donald?
6. In what city does story take place?
(b) New York City.
(d) Los Angeles.
7. Who is the next man to arrive at the party?
8. What is Cowboy's profession?
(c) Male prostitute.
9. From what do the men in the group suffer?
(a) Panic attacks.
(c) Identity issues.
(d) Low self esteem.
10. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
(a) His boyfriend.
(b) His priest.
(d) His therapist.
11. What event are the men celebrating?
(a) A birthday.
(b) A graduation.
(c) An anniversary.
(d) A birth.
12. From what room does Alan emerge?
13. Where does Michael take Alan?
(b) The den.
(c) The balcony.
(d) The kitchen.
14. Who points out Harold to Cowboy?
15. What shocks Alan when he arrives?
(a) The sight of Donald sitting on Michael's lap.
(b) The sight of two of the men kissing.
(c) The sight of the men intertwined in a kick routine.
(d) The sight of the men doing cocaine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How could Alan's demeanor be described?
2. How does Michael's apartment appear?
3. What does Michael invite Alan to do?
4. At whose apartment do the men gather?
5. What does Donald suffer from?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)