|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Alan invite the men to do?
(a) Go out to dinner.
(b) Go golfing.
(c) Visit him at his home.
(d) Go to the theater.
2. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
(a) Acceptance in mainstream society.
(b) True love.
(c) Financial freedom.
(d) Marriage rights.
3. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
4. What type of dance do the men do while waiting?
(d) Chorus line.
5. What does Alan refuse to divulge to Michael?
(a) His reason for coming over tonight.
(b) His recent medical diagnosis.
(c) His homosexuality.
(d) His financial crisis.
6. Who is the first guest to arrive?
7. Where is Alan's home located?
(c) New York.
8. What does Michael try to explain to Alan?
(a) An investment tip.
(b) His alcohol abuse.
(c) His cocaine problem.
(d) The nature of the party.
9. At whose apartment do the men gather?
10. What is Cowboy's profession?
(c) Male prostitute.
11. What is Alan's behavior regarding Michael's friends?
12. What has Cowboy been paid to do?
(a) Be a DJ.
(b) Pass hors d'oeuvres.
(c) Serve drinks.
(d) Spend the evening at the party.
13. Who points out Harold to Cowboy?
14. In what city does story take place?
(b) Los Angeles.
(d) New York City.
15. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
(a) He reads Tarot cards.
(b) He is a gift for Harold.
(c) He is a cater waiter.
(d) He is the entertainment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Alan think is the birthday boy?
2. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
3. What does Cowboy do when he sees Harold?
4. How does Michael's apartment appear?
5. How many drinks has Michael had so far this evening?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)