|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Cowboy been paid to do?
(a) Spend the evening at the party.
(b) Pass hors d'oeuvres.
(c) Serve drinks.
(d) Be a DJ.
2. From what room does Alan emerge?
3. What is Larry's perspective on any agreement with Hank?
(a) He is sorry for leading Hank on.
(b) He is still thinking about it.
(c) He denies it.
(d) He says he wants out of it.
4. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
(a) Hank and Cowboy.
(b) Larry and Emory.
(c) Donald and Cowboy.
(d) Donald and Larry.
5. Whose birthday are the men celebrating?
6. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
(a) His therapist.
(b) His priest.
(d) His boyfriend.
7. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
(a) He smokes like a chimney.
(b) He is too effeminate.
(c) He uses foul language.
(d) He is drunk.
8. Where is Donald's home?
(d) Long Island.
9. In what city does story take place?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York City.
10. What is the setting as the play opens?
(a) A restaurant.
(b) A college classroom.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) An apartment.
11. Who is the first guest to arrive?
12. How does Alan react to Emory's assertion that Alan is gay?
(a) He physically attacks him.
(b) He ignores him.
(c) He bolts for the door.
(d) He passes it off as ignorant.
13. Alan is conflicted by his own _____________________.
(b) Self esteem issues.
(c) Financial problems.
(d) Sexual identity.
14. Which of the following is not one of the first guests to arrive?
15. At what time of day does the story take place?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
2. What information does Donald share with Michael?
3. What shocks Harold when he enters the apartment?
4. It is clear that Cowboy wants to _____________________.
5. Who is Alan?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)