|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The men direct insults to each other and __________________.
(a) Their therapists.
(b) Their mothers.
(c) Their priests.
2. What type of appointment was canceled for Donald?
3. Which of the following do the men not discuss after Alan arrives?
(d) Interior design.
4. How is Alan dressed?
(a) Suit and tie.
(b) Jeans and T shirt.
(c) Black tie.
(d) Casual Friday.
5. What is the setting as the play opens?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A college classroom.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A restaurant.
6. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
(a) He is a cater waiter.
(b) He is a gift for Harold.
(c) He is the entertainment.
(d) He reads Tarot cards.
7. At what is Harold laughing as Act 1 ends?
(a) Michael's odd outfit.
(b) Alan and Emory fighting.
(c) Donald's dirty jokes.
(d) His singing Cowboy gift.
8. What topic do the men discuss related to school roommates?
(a) Getting drunk.
(b) Smoking joints.
(c) Pulling all nighters.
(d) Coming out experiences.
9. What ethnicity is Bernard?
(c) African American.
10. Who is the next party guest to arrive?
11. Who buys Cowboy for Harold's birthday gift?
12. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
13. In what city does story take place?
(a) New York City.
(d) Los Angeles.
14. What has Michael recently stopped doing?
(a) Staying out all night.
(c) Maxing out his credit cards.
(d) Drinking and smoking.
15. Which of the following is not one of the first guests to arrive?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Michael take Alan?
2. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
3. Who is the next man to arrive at the party?
4. What is the name of this play?
5. What is Michael doing as the play begins?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)