Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
2. The story is about how many people?
3. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
(a) To test the possibility that he is gay.
(b) To make business contacts.
(c) To assuage his loneliness.
(d) To get free drinks.
4. What event are the men celebrating?
(a) A birth.
(b) A birthday.
(c) An anniversary.
(d) A graduation.
5. Which of the following is not one of the first guests to arrive?
6. What drink does Donald want?
(a) Red wine.
(b) Gin and tonic.
7. What type of dance do the men do while waiting?
(b) Chorus line.
8. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
(a) He is too effeminate.
(b) He smokes like a chimney.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He uses foul language.
9. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
10. What excuse does Cowboy give for wanting to leave early?
(a) The flu.
(b) Early meeting tomorrow.
(d) Back pain.
11. Which of the following do the men not do while waiting for more guests to arrive?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Talk about books they have read.
(c) Sip cocktails.
(d) Talk about their jobs.
12. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
(a) His grade school teachers.
(c) His priest.
(d) His parents.
13. It is clear that Cowboy wants to _____________________.
(a) Get drunk.
(b) Stay all night.
(c) Smoke a joint.
(d) Leave early.
14. Why does Michael take Alan away from the group?
(a) Because he has a stock tip for him.
(b) Because he wants some medical advice.
(c) To talk privately.
(d) Because the others are making fun of him.
15. Where is Donald's home?
(b) Long Island.
Short Answer Questions
1. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
2. What is Larry's perspective on any agreement with Hank?
3. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
4. What does Michael do after Cowboy finishes singing?
5. What is the name of this play?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)