|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hank claim he had with Larry?
(a) An agreement to buy a house.
(b) An agreement for an exclusive relationship.
(c) An agreement to adopt a child.
(d) An agreement to start a business.
2. Which of Michael's friends is Alan a little skittish about?
3. Who is the next party guest to arrive?
4. From what do the men in the group suffer?
(a) Identity issues.
(b) Low self esteem.
(c) Panic attacks.
5. In what city does story take place?
(a) New York City.
(d) Los Angeles.
6. Who does Cowboy kiss at the door?
7. What does Cowboy do when he sees Harold?
(a) Sings Happy Birthday.
(b) Gives him a drink.
(c) Kisses him.
(d) Does a strip tease.
8. What is the setting as the play opens?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A college classroom.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A restaurant.
9. What is the name of this play?
(a) Boys Will Be Boys.
(b) Locker Room Diaries.
(c) The Guys in the Outfield.
(d) The Boys in the Band.
10. Which of the following do the men not discuss after Alan arrives?
(a) Interior design.
11. Which of the following do the men not do while waiting for more guests to arrive?
(a) Watch TV.
(b) Sip cocktails.
(c) Talk about books they have read.
(d) Talk about their jobs.
12. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
(a) His parents.
(c) His grade school teachers.
(d) His priest.
13. Where is Donald's home?
(d) Long Island.
14. At whose apartment do the men gather?
15. Alan claims to not pass judgment on ____________________.
(a) Other people's lifestyles.
(b) Other people's religious beliefs.
(c) Other people's homes.
(d) Other people's professions.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Michael take Alan?
2. Alan is conflicted by his own _____________________.
3. What excuse does Cowboy give for wanting to leave early?
4. What does Michael do after Cowboy finishes singing?
5. How is Alan dressed?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)