|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The story is about how many people?
2. What is Michael doing as the play begins?
(a) Taking a shower.
(b) Mixing drinks.
(c) Wrapping a gift.
(d) Fixing hors d'oeuvres.
3. What does Michael claim fueled his first gay experiences?
4. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
(a) He is a gift for Harold.
(b) He reads Tarot cards.
(c) He is the entertainment.
(d) He is a cater waiter.
5. Donald is not happy because his appointment _____________________.
(a) Ran too long.
(b) Was cut short.
(c) Was cancelled.
(d) Was rescheduled.
6. Who is the first guest to arrive?
7. Who is the next man to arrive at the party?
8. What ethnicity is Bernard?
(d) African American.
9. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
(a) Brings a covered dish.
(b) Then unfortunately shows up.
(c) Brings a gift.
(d) Does not RSVP.
10. Who is Alan?
(a) Michael's college roommate.
(b) Michael's boyfriend.
(c) Michael's brother.
(d) Michael's boss.
11. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
12. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
(a) He is too effeminate.
(b) He smokes like a chimney.
(c) He uses foul language.
(d) He is drunk.
13. What is the name of this play?
(a) The Boys in the Band.
(b) The Guys in the Outfield.
(c) Locker Room Diaries.
(d) Boys Will Be Boys.
14. What has Cowboy been paid to do?
(a) Pass hors d'oeuvres.
(b) Spend the evening at the party.
(c) Be a DJ.
(d) Serve drinks.
15. What is the setting as the play opens?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A coffee shop.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A college classroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael invite Alan to do?
2. Where does Michael take Alan?
3. What does Michael do after Cowboy finishes singing?
4. Alan is conflicted by his own _____________________.
5. Which of the men seems jealous of the relationship between Donald and Larry?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)