|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Michael's apartment appear?
(b) Over crowded.
2. What drink does Donald want?
(c) Red wine.
(d) Gin and tonic.
3. In what city does story take place?
(b) New York City.
(d) Los Angeles.
4. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
5. Which of the following do the men not discuss after Alan arrives?
(d) Interior design.
6. Who is the first guest to arrive?
7. It is clear that Cowboy wants to _____________________.
(a) Stay all night.
(b) Leave early.
(c) Smoke a joint.
(d) Get drunk.
8. The men direct insults to each other and __________________.
(a) Their priests.
(b) Their mothers.
(c) Their therapists.
9. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
(a) Brings a gift.
(b) Then unfortunately shows up.
(c) Does not RSVP.
(d) Brings a covered dish.
10. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
(a) His therapist.
(c) His boyfriend.
(d) His priest.
11. What does Michael claim fueled his first gay experiences?
12. Which of the following is not one of the first guests to arrive?
13. Which of the men implies that Alan is a homosexual and not a married man?
14. What shocks Alan when he arrives?
(a) The sight of Donald sitting on Michael's lap.
(b) The sight of the men doing cocaine.
(c) The sight of two of the men kissing.
(d) The sight of the men intertwined in a kick routine.
15. Why have the men gathered?
(a) For a book group.
(b) For a class.
(c) For a funeral.
(d) For a celebration.
Short Answer Questions
1. What topic do the men discuss related to school roommates?
2. Donald is not happy because his appointment _____________________.
3. Who does Donald say is responsible for his being gay?
4. What is Harold doing as Act 1 ends?
5. Who is the next party guest to arrive?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)