|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of appointment was canceled for Donald?
2. Who is the first guest to arrive?
3. What is the name of this play?
(a) Boys Will Be Boys.
(b) Locker Room Diaries.
(c) The Guys in the Outfield.
(d) The Boys in the Band.
4. Where does Michael take Alan?
(a) The balcony.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The den.
5. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
(a) Marriage rights.
(b) Acceptance in mainstream society.
(c) True love.
(d) Financial freedom.
6. How many drinks has Michael had so far this evening?
7. How was the play perceived at its introduction in 1969?
8. Donald is not happy because his appointment _____________________.
(a) Ran too long.
(b) Was cut short.
(c) Was rescheduled.
(d) Was cancelled.
9. What drink does Donald want?
(b) Red wine.
(d) Gin and tonic.
10. What does Donald suffer from?
(a) Anxiety attacks.
(b) Bipolar disease.
11. From what room does Alan emerge?
12. What ethnicity is Bernard?
(c) African American.
13. Cowboy's early arrival kills the ______________________.
(a) Surprise gift.
(b) Midnight Cowboy joke.
(d) Cocaine buzz.
14. Whose birthday are the men celebrating?
15. Who buys Cowboy for Harold's birthday gift?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Cowboy do when he sees Harold?
2. What is notable about Bernard's clothes?
3. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
4. What excuse does Cowboy give for wanting to leave early?
5. In what year does the play take place?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)