|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who buys Cowboy for Harold's birthday gift?
2. What is the name of this play?
(a) The Guys in the Outfield.
(b) The Boys in the Band.
(c) Locker Room Diaries.
(d) Boys Will Be Boys.
3. How does Michael's apartment appear?
(a) Over crowded.
4. What type of appointment was canceled for Donald?
5. What information does Donald share with Michael?
(a) Gossip about Rex.
(b) Interior design tips.
(c) Investment tips.
(d) Insight from his therapy sessions.
6. What does Cowboy do when he sees Harold?
(a) Does a strip tease.
(b) Sings Happy Birthday.
(c) Gives him a drink.
(d) Kisses him.
7. Who does Donald say is responsible for his being gay?
(c) His parents.
8. Where is Donald's home?
(c) Long Island.
9. What topic do the men discuss related to school roommates?
(a) Getting drunk.
(b) Smoking joints.
(c) Coming out experiences.
(d) Pulling all nighters.
10. Michael receives a phone call from whom?
11. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
(a) Financial freedom.
(b) Acceptance in mainstream society.
(c) True love.
(d) Marriage rights.
12. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
(a) His priest.
(b) His therapist.
(c) His boyfriend.
13. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
(a) Donald and Larry.
(b) Larry and Emory.
(c) Hank and Cowboy.
(d) Donald and Cowboy.
14. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
(a) Straighten the pillows on the sofas.
(b) Prepare some hors d'oeuvres.
(c) Mix a pitcher of martinis.
(d) Keep the gay vibe undercover until Alan leaves.
15. What shocks Harold when he enters the apartment?
(a) The sight of Alan caressing Cowboy.
(b) The sight of Alan and Emory fighting.
(c) The sight of the men watching football on TV.
(d) The sight of Alan and Emory kissing.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many drinks has Michael had so far this evening?
2. What does Alan invite the men to do?
3. Who is Alan?
4. What event are the men celebrating?
5. The men direct insults to each other and __________________.
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)