Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1
1. What is the name of this play?
2. In what year does the play take place?
3. The story is about how many people?
4. Who are the people in the story?
5. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
6. In what city does story take place?
7. At what time of day does the story take place?
8. Why have the men gathered?
9. What event are the men celebrating?
10. What is the setting as the play opens?
11. At whose apartment do the men gather?
12. How does Michael's apartment appear?
13. What is Michael doing as the play begins?
This section contains 1,519 words|
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)