|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Michael's position on playing more games this evening?
(a) He is up for a couple more games.
(b) He is tired of games for tonight.
(c) He'll play all night if anyone else wants to.
(d) He'll play one more and that's it.
2. Cowboy's early arrival kills the ______________________.
(a) Cocaine buzz.
(b) Surprise gift.
(c) Midnight Cowboy joke.
3. Where is Harold encouraged to sit after dinner?
(a) The loveseat.
(b) The sofa.
(c) The bar stool.
(d) The futon.
4. Michael thinks that Alan's angst could have been over a fight with Fran or ____________________.
(a) Financial problems.
(b) A nervous breakdown.
(c) A health scare.
(d) Some other emotional distress.
5. Whose birthday are the men celebrating?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who buys Cowboy for Harold's birthday gift?
2. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
3. What does Michael do during Alan's phone call?
4. Donald thinks that Michael's ______________ is better than it used to be.
5. Which of the following is not a cause of Harold's low self esteem?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)