|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harold is accused of _________________.
(c) Being stoned.
(d) Being selfish.
2. What had Emory once sent to Delbert as a gift?
(b) Silver picture frame.
(c) Engraved flask.
(d) Engraved cigarette lighter.
3. How is Alan dressed?
(a) Casual Friday.
(b) Black tie.
(c) Jeans and T shirt.
(d) Suit and tie.
4. Alan claims to not pass judgment on ____________________.
(a) Other people's professions.
(b) Other people's lifestyles.
(c) Other people's homes.
(d) Other people's religious beliefs.
5. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
(a) Donald and Larry.
(b) Larry and Emory.
(c) Donald and Cowboy.
(d) Hank and Cowboy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Alan when he arrives?
2. The men direct insults to each other and __________________.
3. What is Michael's attitude about Alan at the end of the evening?
4. What is Delbert Botts' profession?
5. Michael tells the group that Harold has saved ____________________.
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)