|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael suggest the men do when the dancing is halted?
(a) Play games.
(b) Go to the movies.
(c) Go out for cocktails.
(d) Watch TV.
2. How can Michael be characterized after his anxiety attack?
3. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
(a) To test the possibility that he is gay.
(b) To get free drinks.
(c) To assuage his loneliness.
(d) To make business contacts.
4. Who has Alan actually called?
(a) His wife.
(b) His mother.
(c) His boss.
(d) His brother.
5. What does Cowboy do when he sees Harold?
(a) Does a strip tease.
(b) Sings Happy Birthday.
(c) Gives him a drink.
(d) Kisses him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the second man to play Affair of the Heart?
2. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
3. Who is the person in the photo in the silver frame?
4. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
5. Why has Harold saved barbiturates?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)