|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bernard know Peter?
(a) They were college roommates.
(b) They take a night class together.
(c) They had a drunken encounter one night.
(d) They are in the same book club.
2. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
(a) He is too effeminate.
(b) He uses foul language.
(c) He is drunk.
(d) He smokes like a chimney.
3. Harold is accused of _________________.
(b) Being stoned.
(d) Being selfish.
4. How was the play perceived at its introduction in 1969?
5. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
(a) To get free drinks.
(b) To test the possibility that he is gay.
(c) To make business contacts.
(d) To assuage his loneliness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What game do the men decide to play?
2. What does Harold think will make Michael happier?
3. What does Michael tell Donald to do before he leaves?
4. Who does Cowboy kiss at the door?
5. What do the men do after Harold opens his gifts?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)