|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why has Harold saved barbiturates?
(a) To give to a friend.
(b) To kill himself.
(c) To sleep better.
(d) To get a buzz.
2. Why does Michael take Alan away from the group?
(a) Because he wants some medical advice.
(b) To talk privately.
(c) Because he has a stock tip for him.
(d) Because the others are making fun of him.
3. What gift has the most significance for Harold?
(a) A book.
(b) A watch.
(c) A photo in a silver frame.
(d) A humidor.
4. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
(a) He has AIDS.
(b) He is fixated on his skin.
(c) He is not really gay.
(d) He has a new lover.
5. What does Alan refuse to divulge to Michael?
(a) His reason for coming over tonight.
(b) His financial crisis.
(c) His homosexuality.
(d) His recent medical diagnosis.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why have the men gathered?
2. What does Michael suggest the men do when the dancing is halted?
3. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
4. At whose apartment do the men gather?
5. What drink does Donald want?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)