|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Harold do after dinner?
(a) Goes for a walk.
(b) Smokes a cigar.
(c) Has a brandy.
(d) Opens his gifts.
2. What does Harold think will make Michael happier?
(a) Getting a new lover.
(b) Pursuing an authentic homosexual lifestyle.
(c) Making more money.
(d) Buying a new car.
3. How does Michael react to Donald's idea that Justin could have lied about Alan's sexuality?
(a) He just laughs.
(b) He cries for a few minutes.
(c) He shrugs it off.
(d) He explodes in anger.
4. Michael thinks that Alan's angst could have been over a fight with Fran or ____________________.
(a) A health scare.
(b) Some other emotional distress.
(c) Financial problems.
(d) A nervous breakdown.
5. What is Alan's wife's name?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
2. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
3. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
4. Who leaves the party with Emory?
5. How does Alan react to Emory's assertion that Alan is gay?
This section contains 233 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)