|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the second man to play Affair of the Heart?
2. How does Michael react to Donald's idea that Justin could have lied about Alan's sexuality?
(a) He shrugs it off.
(b) He just laughs.
(c) He cries for a few minutes.
(d) He explodes in anger.
3. Who attempts to comfort Michael?
4. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
(a) True love.
(b) Marriage rights.
(c) Financial freedom.
(d) Acceptance in mainstream society.
5. Alan adamantly refuses to acknowledge that ________________.
(a) He has AIDS.
(b) He is gay.
(c) He is getting a divorce.
(d) He is broke.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
2. Who does Donald say is responsible for his being gay?
3. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
4. What does Harold do after dinner?
5. Why does Alan feel really annoyed by the game?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)