|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the person in the photo in the silver frame?
2. Since Hank and Larry are still in his bedroom, where does Michael go at the end of the party?
(a) A hotel.
(b) His mother's house.
(c) Donald's apartment.
(d) Midnight mass.
3. What game do the men decide to play?
(b) Affairs of the Heart.
(d) Trivial Pursuit.
4. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
(a) Because he wants the affair to be public.
(b) Because Larry's cell phone is dead.
(c) Because he can't remember Larry's work number.
(d) So Larry can answer and hear Hank's declaration of love.
5. What ethnicity is Bernard?
(c) African American.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alan refuse to divulge to Michael?
2. What shocks Alan when he arrives?
3. What does Hank claim he had with Larry?
4. Who does Cowboy kiss at the door?
5. What is Larry's perspective on any agreement with Hank?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)