|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Harold encouraged to sit after dinner?
(a) The bar stool.
(b) The futon.
(c) The loveseat.
(d) The sofa.
2. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
(a) He has AIDS.
(b) He is fixated on his skin.
(c) He is not really gay.
(d) He has a new lover.
3. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
(a) Leads another round of Happy Birthday.
(b) Does a little dance.
(d) Puts new music on the stereo.
4. Which of the following does Donald not do at the end of the party?
(a) Has some brandy.
(b) Reads a book.
(c) Clean up the kitchen.
(d) Stays at Michael's apartment.
5. What information does Donald share with Michael?
(a) Gossip about Rex.
(b) Insight from his therapy sessions.
(c) Interior design tips.
(d) Investment tips.
Short Answer Questions
1. Alan claims that he is __________.
2. How is Alan dressed?
3. What had Emory once sent to Delbert as a gift?
4. What does Michael do after Cowboy finishes singing?
5. In what year does the play take place?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)