|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what is Harold laughing as Act 1 ends?
(a) Alan and Emory fighting.
(b) Donald's dirty jokes.
(c) His singing Cowboy gift.
(d) Michael's odd outfit.
2. Why have the men gathered?
(a) For a class.
(b) For a funeral.
(c) For a celebration.
(d) For a book group.
3. What is Michael's attitude about Alan at the end of the evening?
(a) He is not concerned.
(b) He is ready to have him committed.
(c) He is angry at him.
(d) He is going to talk to him tomorrow.
4. Who does Bernard phone?
(a) Peter Dahlinghouse.
(b) Peter Danson.
(c) Peter Dawson.
(d) Peter Dahlbeck.
5. What is Alan's behavior regarding Michael's friends?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
2. Why is Emory annoyed at Cowboy?
3. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
4. What is Cowboy carrying when he comes into the room?
5. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)