|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do players of Affairs of the Heart earn extra points?
(a) By asking for forgiveness from the person they call.
(b) By not crying when making their phone call.
(c) By not insulting the person they call.
(d) By verbalizing their feelings to the person they have called.
2. What does Michael say Harold lacks?
(a) Good looks.
3. What ethnicity is Bernard?
(c) African American.
4. What do the men do after Harold opens his gifts?
(a) Smoke cigars.
(b) Dance in pairs.
(c) Drink martinis.
(d) Eat birthday cake.
5. Donald thinks that Michael's ______________ is better than it used to be.
(c) Self acceptance.
(d) Wine selection.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Alan's home located?
2. What game do the men decide to play?
3. What has Cowboy been paid to do?
4. What does Alan symbolize for the men?
5. Harold says that his obsessions are _________________.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)