|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is still depressed about the Affairs of the Heart game?
2. How do players of Affairs of the Heart earn extra points?
(a) By not crying when making their phone call.
(b) By not insulting the person they call.
(c) By verbalizing their feelings to the person they have called.
(d) By asking for forgiveness from the person they call.
3. Whose presence halts the men's dancing?
(b) Michael's father.
(d) The caterer.
4. Who leaves the party with Emory?
5. Who does Cowboy kiss at the door?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what year does the play take place?
2. What topic do the men discuss related to school roommates?
3. Which of Michael's friends is Alan a little skittish about?
4. What does Michael tell Donald to do before he leaves?
5. What game do the men decide to play?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)