|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What excuse does Cowboy give for wanting to leave early?
(a) Early meeting tomorrow.
(b) Back pain.
(d) The flu.
2. What does Michael suggest the men do when the dancing is halted?
(a) Go to the movies.
(b) Go out for cocktails.
(c) Watch TV.
(d) Play games.
3. Harold says that his obsessions are _________________.
(c) Paid in full.
4. Which one of the men lights a joint?
5. What gift has the most significance for Harold?
(a) A humidor.
(b) A book.
(c) A photo in a silver frame.
(d) A watch.
Short Answer Questions
1. How can Michael be characterized after his anxiety attack?
2. Alan claims that he is __________.
3. How does Michael's apartment appear?
4. Donald thinks that things would be better for Michael if only he _____________________________.
5. Why has Harold saved barbiturates?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)