|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael insist that Alan do?
(a) Take out the garbage.
(b) Sing to Harold.
(c) Pay for dinner.
(d) Face the truth about his sexuality.
2. Why does Alan feel really annoyed by the game?
(a) He never wins.
(b) He has had too much to drink.
(c) He doesn't have anyone to call.
(d) He is sick of gay theatrics.
3. What does Michael do during Alan's phone call?
(a) Slams down the receiver.
(b) Grabs the phone.
(c) Takes a walk.
(d) Shouts obscenities.
4. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
(a) Keep the gay vibe undercover until Alan leaves.
(b) Prepare some hors d'oeuvres.
(c) Mix a pitcher of martinis.
(d) Straighten the pillows on the sofas.
5. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the play perceived at its introduction in 1969?
2. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
3. What is Harold doing as Act 2 begins?
4. Donald is not happy because his appointment _____________________.
5. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)