|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
2. Who does Donald say is responsible for his being gay?
(a) His parents.
3. Who is the person in the photo in the silver frame?
4. What drink does Donald want?
(b) Red wine.
(c) Gin and tonic.
5. What event are the men celebrating?
(a) A graduation.
(b) A birth.
(c) An anniversary.
(d) A birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of dance do the men do while waiting?
2. What is Larry's perspective on any agreement with Hank?
3. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
4. Michael dares Alan to call whom?
5. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)