|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Michael's friends is Alan a little skittish about?
2. Which of the following does Donald not do at the end of the party?
(a) Reads a book.
(b) Clean up the kitchen.
(c) Has some brandy.
(d) Stays at Michael's apartment.
3. How does Bernard feel after making the phone call?q
4. What becomes apparent when it is Hank's turn to play Affair of the Heart?
(a) Hank and Larry's relationship.
(b) Larry is not gay.
(c) Hank is bisexual.
(d) Hank is not gay.
5. Why does Michael say that Alan stayed at the party all evening?
(a) Alan's car broke down.
(b) Alan needed somebody to confront him.
(c) Alan was staying in town tonight anyway.
(d) Alan always loves a good party.
Short Answer Questions
1. How was the play perceived at its introduction in 1969?
2. What do the men do after Harold opens his gifts?
3. Donald is not happy because his appointment _____________________.
4. What is Cowboy carrying when he comes into the room?
5. What had Emory once sent to Delbert as a gift?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)