|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael do after Cowboy finishes singing?
(a) Pays Cowboy.
(b) Changes clothes.
(c) Turns on the stereo.
(d) Fixes a drink.
2. How does Alan react to Emory's assertion that Alan is gay?
(a) He bolts for the door.
(b) He passes it off as ignorant.
(c) He ignores him.
(d) He physically attacks him.
3. Who leaves the party with Harold?
4. Why does Alan feel really annoyed by the game?
(a) He never wins.
(b) He has had too much to drink.
(c) He is sick of gay theatrics.
(d) He doesn't have anyone to call.
5. What ethnicity is Bernard?
(b) African American.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do after Harold opens his gifts?
2. Which man is the next to arrive at the party?
3. Alan claims to not pass judgment on ____________________.
4. Who are the people in the story?
5. Who is the next party guest to arrive?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)