|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the next man to arrive at the party?
2. Which two men engage in insults?
(a) Michael and Harold.
(b) Michael and Cowboy.
(c) Michael and Emory.
(d) Michael and Larry.
3. What is the objective of Affairs of the Heart?
(a) Call a person to forgive them for something.
(b) Call the person who has hurt you the most.
(c) Call your mother.
(d) Call the one person you have always loved.
4. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
(a) Brings a covered dish.
(b) Brings a gift.
(c) Then unfortunately shows up.
(d) Does not RSVP.
5. Which of the men is the first to play the game?
Short Answer Questions
1. Harold thanks the men for the party and _______________.
2. Which of the following do the men not discuss after Alan arrives?
3. At what is Harold laughing as Act 1 ends?
4. What is the tone of conversation at dinner?
5. What does Michael do after Cowboy finishes singing?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)