|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What item is necessary to play Affairs of the Heart?
(a) A phone.
(b) A computer.
(c) A pen.
(d) A telescope.
2. Which two men engage in insults?
(a) Michael and Emory.
(b) Michael and Larry.
(c) Michael and Harold.
(d) Michael and Cowboy.
3. What gift has the most significance for Harold?
(a) A humidor.
(b) A book.
(c) A watch.
(d) A photo in a silver frame.
4. What is the name of this play?
(a) Locker Room Diaries.
(b) The Boys in the Band.
(c) Boys Will Be Boys.
(d) The Guys in the Outfield.
5. What does Michael do after most of the guests leave?
(a) Cries in a Kleenex.
(b) Clears the party dishes.
(c) Drops to his knees and moans.
(d) Watches TV.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who attempts to comfort Michael?
2. What does Michael say Harold lacks?
3. What is the objective of Affairs of the Heart?
4. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
5. What does Michael try to explain to Alan?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)