|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alan's behavior regarding Michael's friends?
2. Donald thinks that things would be better for Michael if only he _____________________________.
(a) Could learn to drive.
(b) Could learn French.
(c) Could learn to not hate himself.
(d) Could manage his money better.
3. What lifts Donald's spirits?
(a) Pampering items Michael has purchased.
(b) A massage.
(c) Theater tickets.
(d) A new boyfriend.
4. Which of the men seems jealous of the relationship between Donald and Larry?
5. Why does Alan feel really annoyed by the game?
(a) He has had too much to drink.
(b) He is sick of gay theatrics.
(c) He doesn't have anyone to call.
(d) He never wins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a cause of Harold's low self esteem?
2. Harold is accused of _________________.
3. What does Alan symbolize for the men?
4. What does Michael suggest the men do when the dancing is halted?
5. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)