|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the name of this play?
(a) The Boys in the Band.
(b) Boys Will Be Boys.
(c) Locker Room Diaries.
(d) The Guys in the Outfield.
2. Michael dares Alan to call whom?
3. Donald thinks that things would be better for Michael if only he _____________________________.
(a) Could learn to drive.
(b) Could manage his money better.
(c) Could learn to not hate himself.
(d) Could learn French.
4. What do the men do after Harold opens his gifts?
(a) Eat birthday cake.
(b) Dance in pairs.
(c) Drink martinis.
(d) Smoke cigars.
5. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
(a) He is a gift for Harold.
(b) He is a cater waiter.
(c) He is the entertainment.
(d) He reads Tarot cards.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not one of the first guests to arrive?
2. What message does Hank leave for Larry?
3. What does Michael tell Donald to do before he leaves?
4. Which of the following do the men not do while waiting for more guests to arrive?
5. Why does Delbert hang up on Emory?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)