|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Delbert Botts' profession?
2. Why does Alan feel really annoyed by the game?
(a) He is sick of gay theatrics.
(b) He doesn't have anyone to call.
(c) He never wins.
(d) He has had too much to drink.
3. What drink does Donald want?
(a) Gin and tonic.
(d) Red wine.
4. What is Larry's perspective on any agreement with Hank?
(a) He is sorry for leading Hank on.
(b) He says he wants out of it.
(c) He is still thinking about it.
(d) He denies it.
5. What is the setting as the play opens?
(a) An apartment.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A coffee shop.
(d) A college classroom.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
2. What is Cowboy's profession?
3. Michael receives a phone call from whom?
4. What had Emory once sent to Delbert as a gift?
5. Who is Peter Dahlbeck?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)