|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
(a) Because he wants the affair to be public.
(b) Because Larry's cell phone is dead.
(c) So Larry can answer and hear Hank's declaration of love.
(d) Because he can't remember Larry's work number.
2. What is Delbert Botts' profession?
3. How many drinks has Michael had so far this evening?
4. Who are the people in the story?
5. What is the objective of Affairs of the Heart?
(a) Call the one person you have always loved.
(b) Call a person to forgive them for something.
(c) Call your mother.
(d) Call the person who has hurt you the most.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
2. What has Cowboy been paid to do?
3. How is Alan dressed?
4. What does Michael do during Alan's phone call?
5. What shocks Alan when he arrives?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)