|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
(a) Mix a pitcher of martinis.
(b) Keep the gay vibe undercover until Alan leaves.
(c) Prepare some hors d'oeuvres.
(d) Straighten the pillows on the sofas.
2. Which of the men implies that Alan is a homosexual and not a married man?
3. Why do the men question giving extra points to Hank?
(a) His expression of love was coerced.
(b) His expression of love was not sincere.
(c) His expression of love was too quick.
(d) His expression of love was given to a phone operator.
4. Who attempts to comfort Michael?
5. Alan is conflicted by his own _____________________.
(b) Sexual identity.
(c) Self esteem issues.
(d) Financial problems.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
2. At what time of day does the story take place?
3. Who is the next man to arrive at the party?
4. Since Hank and Larry are still in his bedroom, where does Michael go at the end of the party?
5. Which man is the next to arrive at the party?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)