|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Larry's perspective on any agreement with Hank?
(a) He says he wants out of it.
(b) He is sorry for leading Hank on.
(c) He denies it.
(d) He is still thinking about it.
2. How was the play perceived at its introduction in 1969?
3. How does Alan react to Emory's assertion that Alan is gay?
(a) He bolts for the door.
(b) He physically attacks him.
(c) He passes it off as ignorant.
(d) He ignores him.
4. Where do Larry and Hank go after the phone call?
(a) A cafe.
(b) A bar.
(c) The bedroom.
(d) The balcony.
5. What ethnicity is Bernard?
(b) African American.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is not a cause of Harold's low self esteem?
2. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
3. Cowboy's early arrival kills the ______________________.
4. What do the guests do while dinner is prepared?
5. How does Michael react to Donald's idea that Justin could have lied about Alan's sexuality?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)