|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting as the play opens?
(a) A college classroom.
(b) An apartment.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A coffee shop.
2. Who are the people in the story?
3. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
(b) Collapses into Donald's arms.
(c) Falls asleep on the couch.
(d) Goes to bed.
4. At what time of day does the story take place?
5. What excuse does Cowboy give for wanting to leave early?
(a) Early meeting tomorrow.
(b) Back pain.
(d) The flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who enters the room after the lights dim?
2. In what year does the play take place?
3. What is Harold doing as Act 2 begins?
4. What item is necessary to play Affairs of the Heart?
5. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)