|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which two men engage in insults?
(a) Michael and Larry.
(b) Michael and Cowboy.
(c) Michael and Harold.
(d) Michael and Emory.
2. What does Michael claim fueled his first gay experiences?
3. Why have the men gathered?
(a) For a celebration.
(b) For a class.
(c) For a book group.
(d) For a funeral.
4. Who attempts to comfort Michael?
5. Alan is conflicted by his own _____________________.
(a) Financial problems.
(c) Self esteem issues.
(d) Sexual identity.
Short Answer Questions
1. What gift has the most significance for Harold?
2. Who is the next man to arrive at the party?
3. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
4. What is the tone of conversation at dinner?
5. Who does Hank phone in the game?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)