|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who buys Cowboy for Harold's birthday gift?
2. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
(a) To assuage his loneliness.
(b) To get free drinks.
(c) To make business contacts.
(d) To test the possibility that he is gay.
3. Which of the following is not prevalent in Act 1?
(b) Stereotypical gay clothing.
4. What does Donald suffer from?
(c) Bipolar disease.
(d) Anxiety attacks.
5. Who decides to analyze Michael after Michael has taunted Alan?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the men is the first to play the game?
2. Which of the men seems jealous of the relationship between Donald and Larry?
3. What does Harold call Michael?
4. Alan adamantly refuses to acknowledge that ________________.
5. Which man is the next to arrive at the party?
This section contains 158 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)