|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ethnicity is Bernard?
(a) African American.
2. What do the guests do while dinner is prepared?
(a) Read magazines.
(b) Watch TV.
3. The men is the play struggle for ________________________.
(a) Marriage rights.
(b) True love.
(c) Acceptance in mainstream society.
(d) Financial freedom.
4. Who points out Harold to Cowboy?
5. What becomes apparent when it is Hank's turn to play Affair of the Heart?
(a) Hank is bisexual.
(b) Hank and Larry's relationship.
(c) Hank is not gay.
(d) Larry is not gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. Since Hank and Larry are still in his bedroom, where does Michael go at the end of the party?
2. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
3. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
4. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
5. Where do Larry and Hank go after the phone call?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)