|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
(a) To make business contacts.
(b) To assuage his loneliness.
(c) To test the possibility that he is gay.
(d) To get free drinks.
2. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
(a) He is a gift for Harold.
(b) He is a cater waiter.
(c) He is the entertainment.
(d) He reads Tarot cards.
3. What does Harold think will make Michael happier?
(a) Getting a new lover.
(b) Making more money.
(c) Pursuing an authentic homosexual lifestyle.
(d) Buying a new car.
4. Which of the following does Donald not do at the end of the party?
(a) Reads a book.
(b) Has some brandy.
(c) Clean up the kitchen.
(d) Stays at Michael's apartment.
5. What issues does Harold have?
(b) Self esteem.
Short Answer Questions
1. The story is about how many people?
2. It is obvious that Donald has had an intimate relationship with whom?
3. Which of the following does Alan not do when Michael taunts him to call Justin?
4. What information does Donald share with Michael?
5. Which two men engage in insults?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)