|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who attempts to comfort Michael?
2. Why has Harold saved barbiturates?
(a) To give to a friend.
(b) To get a buzz.
(c) To sleep better.
(d) To kill himself.
3. Which of the following does Alan not do when Michael taunts him to call Justin?
(a) Runs out of the apartment.
(b) Begs for forgiveness.
(c) Dials the phone.
(d) Declares his love.
4. What does Harold think will make Michael happier?
(a) Buying a new car.
(b) Getting a new lover.
(c) Making more money.
(d) Pursuing an authentic homosexual lifestyle.
5. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
(a) He reads Tarot cards.
(b) He is a cater waiter.
(c) He is a gift for Harold.
(d) He is the entertainment.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Emory phone?
2. What do the guests do while dinner is prepared?
3. Why have the men gathered?
4. Who is the next party guest to arrive?
5. What is Larry's perspective on any agreement with Hank?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)