|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is still depressed about the Affairs of the Heart game?
2. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
(a) He is fixated on his skin.
(b) He has a new lover.
(c) He is not really gay.
(d) He has AIDS.
3. How could Alan's demeanor be described?
4. Who leaves the party with Harold?
5. The story is about how many people?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what do the men in the group suffer?
2. What type of appointment was canceled for Donald?
3. What question does Michael ask Alan?
4. What is Michael's position on playing more games this evening?
5. What does Harold call Michael?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)