|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is still depressed about the Affairs of the Heart game?
2. What does Alan do after the fight is over?
(a) Leaves the apartment.
(b) Rushes out of the room.
(c) Calls the police.
3. What is Michael doing as the play begins?
(a) Taking a shower.
(b) Mixing drinks.
(c) Wrapping a gift.
(d) Fixing hors d'oeuvres.
4. Harold and Michael engage in ______________.
(a) A wrestling match.
(b) A board game.
(d) A conversation.
5. Who does Hank phone in the game?
(a) Larry's cell phone.
(b) The answering service he and Larry share.
(c) Larry's home number.
(d) Larry's work number.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which two men engage in insults?
2. What has Cowboy been paid to do?
3. Harold says Michael is trapped in the body and ____________ of someone he doesn't want to be.
4. Alan adamantly refuses to acknowledge that ________________.
5. Alan claims to not pass judgment on ____________________.
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)