|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Larry's perspective on any agreement with Hank?
(a) He denies it.
(b) He is still thinking about it.
(c) He says he wants out of it.
(d) He is sorry for leading Hank on.
2. Alan adamantly refuses to acknowledge that ________________.
(a) He has AIDS.
(b) He is broke.
(c) He is gay.
(d) He is getting a divorce.
3. Who does Cowboy kiss at the door?
4. Why is Emory annoyed at Cowboy?
(a) He kissed the wrong man.
(b) He is drunk already.
(c) He smells bad.
(d) He is dressed inappropriately.
5. What does Alan symbolize for the men?
(a) The specter of death.
(b) Living in denial.
(c) The need to succeed.
(d) The intrusion of mainstream society.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Donald acknowledge is responsible for any necessary changes in his life?
2. What does Michael do during Alan's phone call?
3. What is Alan's behavior regarding Michael's friends?
4. What does Michael say Harold lacks?
5. What is the name of this play?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)