|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hank claim he had with Larry?
(a) An agreement to start a business.
(b) An agreement for an exclusive relationship.
(c) An agreement to buy a house.
(d) An agreement to adopt a child.
2. Whose presence halts the men's dancing?
(a) The caterer.
(d) Michael's father.
3. Who are the people in the story?
4. Who does Michael taunt about what Hank and Larry could be doing in the bedroom?
5. Who does Cowboy kiss at the door?
Short Answer Questions
1. From what room does Alan emerge?
2. According to Michael, this is one of those parties where everybody is invited and ___________________________.
3. Whose birthday are the men celebrating?
4. What does Harold call Michael?
5. Who is still depressed about the Affairs of the Heart game?
This section contains 163 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)