|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Michael's position on playing more games this evening?
(a) He is tired of games for tonight.
(b) He'll play all night if anyone else wants to.
(c) He is up for a couple more games.
(d) He'll play one more and that's it.
2. Where does Michael take Alan?
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The den.
(d) The balcony.
3. Why is Alan using Michael's friends?
(a) To test the possibility that he is gay.
(b) To get free drinks.
(c) To assuage his loneliness.
(d) To make business contacts.
4. What does Michael try to explain to Alan?
(a) His alcohol abuse.
(b) The nature of the party.
(c) An investment tip.
(d) His cocaine problem.
5. Who is Peter Dahlbeck?
(a) The brother of Bernard's boss.
(b) The son of the woman for whom Bernard's mother works.
(c) Bernard's neighbor.
(d) Bernard's boss.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the next party guest to arrive?
2. From what do the men in the group suffer?
3. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
4. Alan adamantly refuses to acknowledge that ________________.
5. Cowboy's early arrival kills the ______________________.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)