|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
(a) He is the entertainment.
(b) He is a gift for Harold.
(c) He is a cater waiter.
(d) He reads Tarot cards.
2. What does Michael's apartment symbolize?
(a) A haven.
(b) A design mecca.
(c) A microcosm of homosexual life.
(d) The womb.
3. What shocks Harold when he enters the apartment?
(a) The sight of Alan and Emory fighting.
(b) The sight of the men watching football on TV.
(c) The sight of Alan caressing Cowboy.
(d) The sight of Alan and Emory kissing.
4. How does Michael's apartment appear?
(c) Over crowded.
5. What does Alan refuse to divulge to Michael?
(a) His recent medical diagnosis.
(b) His reason for coming over tonight.
(c) His financial crisis.
(d) His homosexuality.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many drinks has Michael had so far this evening?
2. What do the guests do while dinner is prepared?
3. What does Michael tell the group about Harold?
4. Who has Alan actually called?
5. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)