|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Cowboy's purpose at the party?
(a) He is a cater waiter.
(b) He is a gift for Harold.
(c) He reads Tarot cards.
(d) He is the entertainment.
2. What does Michael claim fueled his first gay experiences?
3. Why does Michael say that Alan stayed at the party all evening?
(a) Alan needed somebody to confront him.
(b) Alan always loves a good party.
(c) Alan's car broke down.
(d) Alan was staying in town tonight anyway.
4. What does Michael do after Cowboy finishes singing?
(a) Changes clothes.
(b) Fixes a drink.
(c) Pays Cowboy.
(d) Turns on the stereo.
5. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
(a) Donald and Cowboy.
(b) Larry and Emory.
(c) Hank and Cowboy.
(d) Donald and Larry.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the men do after Harold opens his gifts?
2. Why does Delbert hang up on Emory?
3. What is Cowboy's profession?
4. Which two men engage in insults?
5. What is Larry's perspective on any agreement with Hank?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)