|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the men seems jealous of the relationship between Donald and Larry?
2. What does Alan do after the fight is over?
(a) Rushes out of the room.
(c) Leaves the apartment.
(d) Calls the police.
3. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
(a) Hank and Cowboy.
(b) Larry and Emory.
(c) Donald and Cowboy.
(d) Donald and Larry.
4. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
5. Harold thanks the men for the party and _______________.
(a) The gifts.
(b) The wine.
(c) The dinner.
(d) The good conversation.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Michael doing as the play begins?
2. Why does Delbert hang up on Emory?
3. What lifts Donald's spirits?
4. Who are the people in the story?
5. Who decides to analyze Michael after Michael has taunted Alan?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)