|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Harold encouraged to sit after dinner?
(a) The sofa.
(b) The futon.
(c) The loveseat.
(d) The bar stool.
2. What does Michael ask Donald to help with?
(a) Prepare some hors d'oeuvres.
(b) Mix a pitcher of martinis.
(c) Straighten the pillows on the sofas.
(d) Keep the gay vibe undercover until Alan leaves.
3. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
(a) Larry and Emory.
(b) Donald and Larry.
(c) Hank and Cowboy.
(d) Donald and Cowboy.
4. In what city does story take place?
(a) New York City.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. What does Harold call Michael?
(a) A homo.
(b) A queer.
(c) A sad gay man.
(d) A fraud.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is notable about Bernard's clothes?
2. What does Donald ask Michael before Michael leaves the apartment?
3. Harold and Michael engage in ______________.
4. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
5. What does Michael tell Donald to do before he leaves?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)