|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Donald ask Michael before Michael leaves the apartment?
(a) Does he want a snack.
(b) Why Alan actually came tonight.
(c) If he set the alarm.
(d) What he wants for breakfast.
2. What item is necessary to play Affairs of the Heart?
(a) A telescope.
(b) A phone.
(c) A pen.
(d) A computer.
3. Who is the person in the photo in the silver frame?
4. What does Donald suffer from?
(a) Bipolar disease.
(b) Anxiety attacks.
5. Which two men are speaking in an intimate way downstairs?
(a) Hank and Cowboy.
(b) Donald and Cowboy.
(c) Donald and Larry.
(d) Larry and Emory.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Harold doing as Act 2 begins?
2. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
3. Who are the people in the story?
4. How many drinks has Michael had so far this evening?
5. How could Alan's demeanor be described?
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)