|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes an accusation toward Harold?
2. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
(a) He smokes like a chimney.
(b) He uses foul language.
(c) He is too effeminate.
(d) He is drunk.
3. What issues does Harold have?
(c) Self esteem.
4. What does Alan symbolize for the men?
(a) The need to succeed.
(b) The intrusion of mainstream society.
(c) The specter of death.
(d) Living in denial.
5. What does Michael invite Alan to do?
(a) Take an art class.
(b) Go to the theater.
(c) Come over for a drink.
(d) Join a book club.
Short Answer Questions
1. What question does Michael ask Alan?
2. Where is Harold encouraged to sit after dinner?
3. What is the sexual persuasion of the people in the story?
4. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
5. Who does Bernard reach when calling the Dahlbeck residence?
This section contains 183 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)