|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
(a) Because Larry's cell phone is dead.
(b) Because he wants the affair to be public.
(c) So Larry can answer and hear Hank's declaration of love.
(d) Because he can't remember Larry's work number.
2. What is Michael doing as the play begins?
(a) Taking a shower.
(b) Wrapping a gift.
(c) Fixing hors d'oeuvres.
(d) Mixing drinks.
3. What has Cowboy been paid to do?
(a) Serve drinks.
(b) Be a DJ.
(c) Pass hors d'oeuvres.
(d) Spend the evening at the party.
4. What does Michael invite Alan to do?
(a) Join a book club.
(b) Come over for a drink.
(c) Take an art class.
(d) Go to the theater.
5. What does Donald do after Cowboy finishes singing?
(a) Puts new music on the stereo.
(b) Does a little dance.
(d) Leads another round of Happy Birthday.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Michael recently stopped doing?
2. What phone number does Hank dial next?
3. Who does Donald say is responsible for his dysfunctional behavior issues?
4. At what is Harold laughing as Act 1 ends?
5. Michael dares Alan to call whom?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)