|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who makes an accusation toward Harold?
2. From what do the men in the group suffer?
(a) Panic attacks.
(b) Low self esteem.
(d) Identity issues.
3. Which of the men implies that Alan is a homosexual and not a married man?
4. Who enters the room after the lights dim?
5. What drink does Donald want?
(a) Red wine.
(c) Gin and tonic.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Alan invite the men to do?
2. Alan adamantly refuses to acknowledge that ________________.
3. How does Michael's apartment appear?
4. Who are the people in the story?
5. What excuse does Cowboy give for wanting to leave early?
This section contains 152 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)