|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Alan's sexual persuasion?
2. Michael tells the group that Harold has saved ____________________.
(a) Ticket stubs.
(b) Wine bottle corks.
3. What becomes apparent when it is Hank's turn to play Affair of the Heart?
(a) Larry is not gay.
(b) Hank is bisexual.
(c) Hank is not gay.
(d) Hank and Larry's relationship.
4. What is Alan's behavior regarding Michael's friends?
5. What information does Donald share with Michael?
(a) Investment tips.
(b) Interior design tips.
(c) Insight from his therapy sessions.
(d) Gossip about Rex.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hank call the second number in Michael's apartment?
2. What does Michael try to explain to Alan?
3. Which of the following do the men not do while waiting for more guests to arrive?
4. Harold and Michael engage in ______________.
5. What does Michael do during Alan's phone call?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)