|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of appointment was canceled for Donald?
2. How can Michael be characterized after his anxiety attack?
3. Where do Larry and Hank go after the phone call?
(a) The bedroom.
(b) A cafe.
(c) The balcony.
(d) A bar.
4. Who is the person in the photo in the silver frame?
5. What is the objective of Affairs of the Heart?
(a) Call your mother.
(b) Call a person to forgive them for something.
(c) Call the person who has hurt you the most.
(d) Call the one person you have always loved.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which one of the men lights a joint?
2. Who is still depressed about the Affairs of the Heart game?
3. Michael says that Alan has had an intimate relationship with ________________.
4. Harold thanks the men for the party and _______________.
5. The story is about how many people?
This section contains 167 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)