|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Michael react to Donald's idea that Justin could have lied about Alan's sexuality?
(a) He explodes in anger.
(b) He just laughs.
(c) He shrugs it off.
(d) He cries for a few minutes.
2. How was the play perceived at its introduction in 1969?
3. Michael dares Alan to call whom?
4. Who has Alan actually called?
(a) His brother.
(b) His mother.
(c) His boss.
(d) His wife.
5. Which of Michael's friends is Alan a little skittish about?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Emory make Alan uncomfortable?
2. From what room does Alan emerge?
3. Who does Bernard phone?
4. Alan adamantly refuses to acknowledge that ________________.
5. What phone number does Hank dial next?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)