|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which man is the next to arrive at the party?
2. What information does Donald share with Michael?
(a) Interior design tips.
(b) Investment tips.
(c) Gossip about Rex.
(d) Insight from his therapy sessions.
3. What becomes apparent when it is Hank's turn to play Affair of the Heart?
(a) Hank is bisexual.
(b) Hank is not gay.
(c) Larry is not gay.
(d) Hank and Larry's relationship.
4. What does Michael do during Alan's phone call?
(a) Takes a walk.
(b) Shouts obscenities.
(c) Slams down the receiver.
(d) Grabs the phone.
5. At what is Harold laughing as Act 1 ends?
(a) Alan and Emory fighting.
(b) Donald's dirty jokes.
(c) Michael's odd outfit.
(d) His singing Cowboy gift.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Michael say that Alan stayed at the party all evening?
2. What is the setting as the play opens?
3. What happens to Michael after he takes the pill?
4. What does Michael invite Alan to do?
5. What does Harold call Michael?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)