|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Alan is conflicted by his own _____________________.
(a) Sexual identity.
(b) Self esteem issues.
(d) Financial problems.
2. Which of the following does Donald not do at the end of the party?
(a) Clean up the kitchen.
(b) Has some brandy.
(c) Stays at Michael's apartment.
(d) Reads a book.
3. What does Alan do after the fight is over?
(a) Rushes out of the room.
(c) Leaves the apartment.
(d) Calls the police.
4. Which of the following do the men not discuss after Alan arrives?
(b) Interior design.
5. Where is Alan's home located?
(c) New York.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Michael do after most of the guests leave?
2. What has Cowboy been paid to do?
3. What is Harold doing as Act 1 ends?
4. Which one of the men lights a joint?
5. Who leaves the party with Emory?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)