|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the second man to play Affair of the Heart?
2. Why does Michael take Alan away from the group?
(a) To talk privately.
(b) Because he wants some medical advice.
(c) Because he has a stock tip for him.
(d) Because the others are making fun of him.
3. Who is the next party guest to arrive?
4. Who does Emory phone?
(a) Delbert Botts.
(b) Delbert Brunswick.
(c) Delbert Bostwick.
(d) Delbert Botticelli.
5. What is the objective of Affairs of the Heart?
(a) Call the one person you have always loved.
(b) Call your mother.
(c) Call the person who has hurt you the most.
(d) Call a person to forgive them for something.
Short Answer Questions
1. What shocks Alan when he arrives?
2. Harold and Michael engage in ______________.
3. What is Alan's wife's name?
4. In what city does story take place?
5. What does Michael do after most of the guests leave?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)